+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

quebec

Feb 18, 2011
hi all,
I am new to this thread,I am nurse would like to try migration in quebec,please share with me :do i need to go through an immigration lawyer?they are asking for ~3000 CAD.
thanx ,,quebec

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Hi guys, Sorry in bit late for writing down about my experience with the VO.. She was actually very gentle and easy going lady, We had many funny conversations during the time. My interview lasted for ONE hour and I was confident in my answers in every question she asked to me. Though, i was basic french user so I preferred to give my answers in french but she was also fine with English too... I realized during the interview all they want to see your CONFIDENCE and Your Excitement about Quebec, She asked me to show her my highest qualification certificates including transcripts and Employment letters. She asked me a lot of Questions about Quebec e.g. Why Quebec, Job Market related to your field of study, Towns, Weather, Famous Locations in Quebec. If you have submitted them any of your Alliance Francaise attestations with contents of each level, make sure you read them and able to discuss them with VO upon being asked as she asked me to speak in french on some past event e.g. on a movie and told her the story. I would suggest that research as much as you can do about Quebec. Doesn't matter how bad is your French, just try to start your answer in French, Doesn't matter how many words/lines you can speak. Never Say that you will go back to Your country in case you will be unable to find any work, Say something tricky.... She didn't see anything else from my documents including bank balance etc... It all depends upon officer to officer that what they ask from you, Keep your documents up-to-date so that you should be able to provide them if they wants to see OR if you were Unable to produce a document for him/her Just tell him/her a reasonable answer for not having that document. You can tell them that you are making efforts for learning french by any means, Think Positive only and if all goes well then definitely you will get CSQ....Just keep Patience and everybody here will get their CSQ's....So Thanks and GUD LUCK YOU ALL !!!!

@ quebec, You DON'T need to waste that much money with no reason, You can SAVE that money if you want :D, Quebec Immigration process is quite easy to understand just go to their website and spend some of your time there to read and to get familiar with it. If you have any questions/doubts you can clear them all here...thanks.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hello Sher singh

that was well described...!!...will help a lot of ppl on this forum!!

Cheers
Shahi

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Shahi said:
Hello Sher singh

that was well described...!!...will help a lot of ppl on this forum!!

Cheers
Shahi
You r very welcome shahi.... So whats next now? r u ready for the next step now??...... am going tomorrow to Indian consulate for applying PCC first and then after will read all information/instructions how to make make application to Federal.

lirjan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Tirana
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
NOC 4152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
21-06-2010
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Federal Sent 05-12-2011
Med's Request
26-12-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2013
Interview........
30 March 2011 (CSQ received 14 November 2011)
Passport Req..
20/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2013
LANDED..........
27/04/2013
@ sher_singh. that was a very good description. That is what i wanted to hear. I am the same like your case about French language. I can speak in general, i am trying hard these days. Do you think that is a good idea to take with me my work portfolio. I am NOC 5225-B (Video & Audio Recording Technic) I have design many graphic elements outdoor and indoor advertising, Video Montage of some Video Clips, i have design some website, wedding Cards and business Cards, Flash Intros, book writing and many other elements in those fields. Beside that i play guitar very well i have an experience almost 15 years and i have some videos on youtube showing some solos of some songs. Do you think better to give him links and he can look and prove that i am able to play guitar. I don't have any document to prove this my old professor has died. :-[

@ chibiks. The Bank Statement is a document that proves how much money you have in your account. Bank History is the transfers out and in of your account like payment done at your account in the past 3 Months per example if you have a job that pays you directly at your Bank account this document proves that you are working in a regular job not black market and how much this company is paying you every month.

@ wingsofmaybe7777 I am trying hard i don't know how will be, hope that the officer will be nice and not rude to me. You are very lucky, you have seen and practice some part of life in Montreal while me and shahi we are just looking that nice city from youtube videos :'( But shahi, our day will come soon buddy ;)

From now i have just 38 Days 21 Hours and 49 Minutes. Gad i am a bit late i must learn French. :-\

@ Shahi which is your next step now? I want to know which are the forms you will fill now for federal application. Just to have a look.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ shahzad:
on my arrival in quebec, i will land in montreal and stay there for 2-3months due to its cosmopolitan nature. i have never lived in the midst of core french speakers hence i plan using montreal for these months to gradually ease-in into french life b4 moving to a region where all u hear is BONJOUR..BONJOUR :p. EStrie ( sherbrooke) has lots of potential for chemists so i wil likely settled there. on the other hand HULL inst bad also due to its proximity to Ottawa but i will advise that if possible keep a job in HUll at least for the record and another in Ottawa dont just keep job in Ottawa so that ur citizenship processing wont encounter hitches. How is ur wife's Passport processing going?

shahzadchowdhry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Nomination.....
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
06-12-2010
Passport Req..
16-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2011
Hi egarce62,
I collected my wife's passport on Friday. I tried going to the VO KL on Friday but unfortunately could not reach there on time. So I will go on Monday. I am hoping to receive the passport on Monday itself. Its like 2hrs drive to the VO. Well, me and my wife, we will definitely try to look for jobs on both sides....
Regards
Shahzad

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
shahzadchowdhry said:
Hi egarce62,
I collected my wife's passport on Friday. I tried going to the VO KL on Friday but unfortunately could not reach there on time. So I will go on Monday. I am hoping to receive the passport on Monday itself. Its like 2hrs drive to the VO. Well, me and my wife, we will definitely try to look for jobs on both sides....
Regards
Shahzad
It is very wonderful to dream but much more glorious it is when a dream comes 2ru. happy for u bro and drive carefully when u go to collect ur MAPLE LEAF ON MONDAY.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
AOR Received.
Waiting
QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE...SENIORS PLEASE HELP

I have a question in before applying for the Quebec migration. Right now am single and applying for myself only for CSQ and then for PR and after 2 years I will get married. In this case will be there any problem for my PR that I cant sponsor my spouse later. At that time shall I want to give back my PR and then want to start the same processes which I went through with my spouse for the Quebec immigration.

SENIORS PLEASE REPLY....

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
lirjan said:
@ sher_singh. that was a very good description. That is what i wanted to hear. I am the same like your case about French language. I can speak in general, i am trying hard these days. Do you think that is a good idea to take with me my work portfolio. I am NOC 5225-B (Video & Audio Recording Technic) I have design many graphic elements outdoor and indoor advertising, Video Montage of some Video Clips, i have design some website, wedding Cards and business Cards, Flash Intros, book writing and many other elements in those fields. Beside that i play guitar very well i have an experience almost 15 years and i have some videos on youtube showing some solos of some songs. Do you think better to give him links and he can look and prove that i am able to play guitar. I don't have any document to prove this my old professor has died. :-[
thanks Lirjan, in which V.Office have u applied?? i would like to tell you that my visa counsellor had read my application before calling me in her room. I recon. this when she asked me as i worked at THIS position, can u show her my work experience certificate'.... So yes i would suggest you read your application once more, whatever you have mentioned in it, they can ask questions from there too... and its not bad idea to take work portfolio along with you too.... just be confident in providing answers and clearing the things to the counsellor if he/she has any doubts regarding it....try to convince them and don't worry try to concentrate on interview now, God is great and you will surely get ur CSQ next month 8)....bon chance!!

Sher Singh

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hello Sger singh.... friends..

can some one please tell me...tht for federal process the 550$ CAD cheque is to be made on whose name??

Please let me know!

Shahi

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Shahi said:
Hello Sger singh.... friends..

can some one please tell me...tht for federal process the 550$ CAD cheque is to be made on whose name??

Please let me know!

Shahi
The chq shld b addressed to :
THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA.
pls verify that ur bank get the spelling for each word correctly. A friends chq was returned with application cos his chq reads: The Receiver General of Canada as against the tated The Receiver General For Canada.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
james_tvm said:
I have a question in before applying for the Quebec migration. Right now am single and applying for myself only for CSQ and then for PR and after 2 years I will get married. In this case will be there any problem for my PR that I cant sponsor my spouse later. At that time shall I want to give back my PR and then want to start the same processes which I went through with my spouse for the Quebec immigration.

SENIORS PLEASE REPLY....
Pls waste no more time. gather ur application and necessary supporting docs and send ur application now as a single applicant. if u are already settled there, ur wife can come join u 2ru family sponsorship and not necessarily 2ru QSW which is lot more easier and very very fast than any other immigration category.

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
mon ami egrace comment vous,
Guess you are doing great..........still on the waiting game bro.....nothing this week again. could you PM me your number.

Have a great weekend all, hope the new week brings us all good news and to all who got CSQ pls don't delay get on with the Federal Application asap. Bonne Chance!!!!!!!!!!!!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
abehola said:
mon ami egrace comment vous,
Guess you are doing great..........still on the waiting game bro.....nothing this week again. could you PM me your number.

Have a great weekend all, hope the new week brings us all good news and to all who got CSQ pls don't delay get on with the Federal Application asap. Bonne Chance!!!!!!!!!!!!
Je vas bien. c'est comme tout les chose s'arret au BIQ partout et au CHC tout dans le monde.semaine prochaine je croix nous donnera des raison pour etre rejouit