+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

zena

Dec 2, 2010
hi I am new to this forum I ahve sent my application since 2010, received AOR in 2011. My documents are sent to Mexico office and this year they sent a letter asking for documents such as birthe certificate, job letters and payslips. These were sent but no reply as yet.
Is there anyone in this category?

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agentAA said:
Jenalby..Can u share me the source from where did u read this information that if ur AOT is 16/12 ur application is in ur Priority..Because i have never gone through any such info. Your application is prioritize only when ur education or AOT is in List of Preferred Area of Training..16/12 points dont determine ur priority it is ur AOT / Education.
does this mean that members in this forum are more knowledgeable than consultants lol :p . better apply without consultants. unless your consultant is Cohen. :D

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
kumarbadalabad said:
does this mean that members in this forum are more knowledgeable than consultants lol :p . better apply without consultants. unless your consultant is Cohen. :D
Lol....thanx...

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenalby said:
Yes I can.....here is the proof for the priority processing

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/selection-process/
please read this completely.....It is copy pasted from the above link
Reception of application

The Ministère checks if you can file an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate) in accordance with the rules in effect, if all the required documents are included in your application and if it is eligible for priority processing. Your application is eligible for priority processing if:

you or your spouse, if applicable, have received a job offer from a Québec employer, and it meets the MICC's validation conditions. Ask your future employer to consult the section Steps taken by the employer for hiring a permanent foreign worker;

or
you or your spouse, if applicable, hold a diploma, awarded by a teaching institution, in an area of training allowing you to get 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see Liste des domaines de formation permettant d'obtenir 12 ou 16 points à la grille de sélection (PDF, 34 Kb)). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. Your diploma must have been awarded in the last five years. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full time basis and for at least one year in the last five years, a profession or trade directly related to that diploma. for at least one year in the last five years.
An acknowledgment of receipt is sent to you to confirm reception of a complete application and, if applicable, to indicate that your application will be prioritized for processing. Your file will be returned to you if your application cannot be considered.

Hope u understand...
The text you are referring to does not really mean your application is in priority if you are able to get 12 / 16 points from ur AOT, thats why i ask u for the source. your application will be treated under priority only if your occupation is in the list of Preffered area of training.. Socring 12 / 16 points from your AOT is different and having an occupation in Prefered Area of Training is something else. Hope it help$.. Peaceout..

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Bonjour à vous tous,

une question pour les experts, est ce que le diplome delivré par une université publique en France est equivalent à celui de Quebec?

Maitrise Administration et Gestion des entreprises del'université de lumière Lyon 2 France diplome obtenu en juillet 2007 est ce qu'il est equivalent au diplome de Quebec et est ce que ça mis l'application en prioritée?

merci pour vos reponses.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
agentAA said:
The text you are referring to does not really mean your application is in priority if you are able to get 12 / 16 points from ur AOT, thats why i ask u for the source. your application will be treated under priority only if your occupation is in the list of Preffered area of training.. Socring 12 / 16 points from your AOT is different and having an occupation in Prefered Area of Training is something else. Hope it help$.. Peaceout..
I think u hav a misunderstanding here..if u read it clearly u will get the point... Ur AOT is the one which gives u 12 to 16 ryt...

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy80 said:
Bonjour à vous tous,

une question pour les experts, est ce que le diplome delivré par une université publique en France est equivalent à celui de Quebec?

Maitrise Administration et Gestion des entreprises del'université de lumière Lyon 2 France diplome obtenu en juillet 2007 est ce qu'il est equivalent au diplome de Quebec et est ce que ça mis l'application en prioritée?

merci pour vos reponses.
Any education completed en france comes under mutual recognition agreement (ARM); and it is equivalent to Quebec diploma. normally any qualification which cover under agreement are to be claimed, if you have cliamed it at the time of filling your application for CSQ u will get it. Otherwise you still can claim it. Hope it helps..

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

Its me Engr. Rizwan Ali. I am from Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
I want to apply for CSQ. Following are the details about us (me & my wife)

Main Applicant
Rizwan Ali
Qualification - M.Sc. Civil Engineering
Age - 32 Years
Work Experience - 5.5 Years
IELTS - Listening (6.5) & Speaking (6)
DELF A1 - Listening (21/25) & Speaking (10/25)
Financials - Sufficient

Spouse
Qualification - Bachelors of Computer Arts (4 years degree obtained in sep. 2008)
Age - 28 Year
DELF A1 - Listening (22/25) & Speaking (12.5/25)

Guys, would you please help us to calculate our points and to prepare our application.
my email ID is rizwan.nauman@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Rizwan Ali

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy80 said:
Bonjour à vous tous,

une question pour les experts, est ce que le diplome delivré par une université publique en France est equivalent à celui de Quebec? je pense que c'est pas l'equivalent a ls diplome du quebec. bien que, il y a

merci pour vos reponses.
Je pense que ce n'est pas l'équivalent au diplôme du Québec. Bien qu'il y ait un entente entre le France et Québec. Vous pourriez faire l'équivalence comparative hors des études du Québec, mais c'est juste une opinion d'expert.

Pour mieux connaitre à propos de l'entente entre le France et Québec. Veuillez consulter le site suivant :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/entente-france-quebec/

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
blackcap99 said:
Hi Friends,

Its me Engr. Rizwan Ali. I am from Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
I want to apply for CSQ. Following are the details about us (me & my wife)

Main Applicant
Rizwan Ali
Qualification - M.Sc. Civil Engineering
Age - 32 Years
Work Experience - 5.5 Years
IELTS - Listening (6.5) & Speaking (6)
DELF A1 - Listening (21/25) & Speaking (10/25)
Financials - Sufficient

Spouse
Qualification - Bachelors of Computer Arts (4 years degree obtained in sep. 2008)
Age - 28 Year
DELF A1 - Listening (22/25) & Speaking (12.5/25)

Guys, would you please help us to calculate our points and to prepare our application.
my email ID is rizwan.nauman @ gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Rizwan Ali

Hi,

You can evaluate yourself using the below URL

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Once I got File number how long it will take to my visa Interview (in India)

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
hello everyone can anyone tell me what is a business managemnt DCS is it gets 12 points in the AOT list. thanx

anniejasmeet

Mar 7, 2013
niravk said:
Hi friends

I was going through the new guide on quebec immigration released in April 2013.

I was confused and not able to judge the points that I can get for my education. (I have done my B.com 12+3 from Mumbai University, full time). So now as per new amendment Can I get 10 pts for education.

"Diplôme d'études universitaires de 1er cycle sanctionnant 3 ans ou plus d'études à temps plein - 10"

Can someone please help me with this.

Hi Niravk!

I have been confused with the same query since quite a while now.. I have done my B.com from Punjab University and I have 4 years aexperience in accounting/book-keeping. I am not really sure if I will get 6 points in AOT. Friends, please help us out here!!

anniejasmeet

Mar 7, 2013
Friends,
Below is my information... I would reaaaaaly appreciate if you can give me the most accurate and reliable evaluation considering these points.

Education: B.com ( Punjab University, 2004) - FULL TIME & I.C.W.A ( inter.) * I am aware that I.C.W.A( inter ) wouldn't fetch any points.
- All studies done full time

A.O.T : Bachelors Accounting /Accounting Science

Work experience : Total experience- 8 years +
Work Experience related to education- 5 years +

Language Ability:
French: Levels A1 & A2 Delf completed. TCFQ result- B1 overall. Will
pursue it as further as well, before I get my visa.

English ( Ielts): Overall band 7.5, listening- 7.5, speaking- 8

Family: - no
Job offer: - no

Spouse:

Education: Post- Secondary technical diploma- Marketing & Advertising- 3 years, full time, but 10th & +2 done through distance education.

Language: Done delf- level A1

Total work experience: 11 + yrs
Related Work experience: less than 6 months.
Funds: Sufficient.

Please let me know, if I am reaching at least 57 points with these details. I yes, then I can think about learning further french for getting more points and bringing it as close to 63 as possible before the interview.