08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
lemans207 said:
hi. i checked and im sure that uae driving license in ontario u can immédiatement do G road test my friend done it.

bit no idea at all about quebec . i dont know anyone from uae went to quebec. any idea about quebec?

what about ur saudi driving license
I'll submit the Lebanese and Saudi too and pay the difference. Lolll

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Canadian_Citizen said:
Yes, I heard it's easier in Quebec.
You can drive for 6 months because ur address will be shown on the driver's license, that's why they give the immigrant enough time to settle and apply for the driving test. As for the PR card and health card, the address doesn't show on them. U can also apply to the health card immediately with ur temporary address

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
initial said:
thanks. very useful.

a simple photocopy of the lebanese driving license translated would do the job?

there.s an app on play store canada driving tests. kamen useful.
i just done this errand today:
1- go where the mules are licensed, take with you a doctor's filter mask, it is going to stink real bad, as you enter take the first set of stairs and up the first floor
then enter the first door to the left where it says Chief .
b) grab the papers he hands to you , go down the stairs and get stamps, photocopies etc,
c)go back up the stairs then into the chiefs office again then out the door and towards counter #5 , if you are lucky the old man will serve you, counter #6 is a jacket on the chair and its occupant was avoiding sitting on it for almost an hour, counter #4 , #3 ---> #1 will take jetplane lighting signal to attract their attention.
d) get a signature from one of those mentioned then go down the stairs and take a right, walk straight all the way till you reach new set of stairs with 2 guards
then go up to the first floor and hand in your papers to any personnel behind that counter then back to the photocopy place and make a new copy of your paper
e) grab the new photocopy then back again to the chief's office and give it to him , he will say couple of things then you are done

2- take your certified driver's licence copy to achrafieh ministry of exterior to have it official stamped in a different language, avoid anyone that talks to you outside the building offering their services, grab your copy then head to your preferred translator

les 12 travaux d'astérix....

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian_Citizen said:
Called Montreal this morning to find out more about driver liscencing. Thought I'd share what I found out.

Unfortunatly, Lebanon is not on their list of countries where they can just transfer the liscence over without testing, so these exams are mandatory. However, the years of driving experience may be considered by some insurance companies. AND AGE
I found these info
http://www.saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/driver_licence/exchange/testing.php

my only hope

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Lmastory said:
1- go where the mules are licensed, take with you a doctor's filter mask, it is going to stink real bad, as you enter take the first set of stairs and up the first floor
b) grab the papers he hands to you , go down the stairs and get stamps, photocopies etc,
c)go back up the stairs then into the chiefs office again then out the door and towards counter #5 , if you are lucky the old man will serve you, counter #6 is a jacket on the chair and its occupant was avoiding sitting on it for almost an hour, counter #4 , #3 ---> #1 will take jetplane lighting signal to attract their attention.
d) get a signature from one of those mentioned then go down the stairs and take a right, walk straight all the way till you reach new set of stairs with 2 guards
then go up to the first floor and hand in your papers to any personnel behind that counter then back to the photocopy place and make a new copy of your paper
e) grab the new photocopy then back again to the chief's office and give it to him , he will say couple of things then you are done

2- take your certified driver's licence copy to achrafieh ministry of exterior to have it official stamped in a different language, avoid anyone that talks to you outside the building offering their services, grab your copy then head to your preferred translator

i like to ask is you CSQ still update because mine is expire
and dose this effect

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
my only hope said:
i like to ask is you CSQ still update because mine is expire
and dose this effect
I don't think u can land with an expired csq

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Lmastory said:

Ma kholis ur passport yet?

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
my only hope said:
anyone have any information
if CSQ is expired can i land
Yes you can. A friend of my fiances did. As long as you have your PR you''ll be ok.

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
lemans207 said:
hi. i checked and im sure that uae driving license in ontario u can immédiatement do G road test my friend done it.

bit no idea at all about quebec . i dont know anyone from uae went to quebec. any idea about quebec?

what about ur saudi driving license
for the UAE driving license, u need to get a certificate from RTA stating when u received it and the type of car u were licensed to drive, they mention on it that its meant for canada...

For the lebanese license, u need to get that paper min il nef3a.. and translate it since they dont give it in english

My friend sent me copies of them.. he used it in Calgary..

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Lmastory said:

LOL The mules?? haha...

All this work for your driver license?

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Cameron010 said:
for the UAE driving license, u need to get a certificate from RTA stating when u received it and the type of car u were licensed to drive, they mention on it that its meant for canada...

For the lebanese license, u need to get that paper min il nef3a.. and translate it since they dont give it in english

My friend sent me copies of them.. he used it in Calgary..
This link provides the countries that can exchange their DL.

http://www.saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/driver_licence/exchange/residents_other.php

nab26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Mabrouk for all wouho got the visa.
The bucarest vo can request ppr while the status is application received ? or it should pass to in process to request the ppr?
my status is application received . I did the medicals in 8 july 2013 .

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nab26 said:
Mabrouk for all wouho got the visa.
The bucarest vo can request ppr while the status is application received ? or it should pass to in process to request the ppr?
my status is application received . I did the medicals in 8 july 2013 .
has your csq expired!? if yes, when!?