+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
csaade said:
I haven't been to Lebanon for more than a year and I'm not planning to go unless I get the visa. No matter how cold it gets here, I still love it, I just feel sorry for my car. It's consuming lots of gas in such weather, plus the gas prices keep getting high.

From what I know is that you can ship anything you want once you land without paying taxes. After that you're gonna have to pay. You should fill out the form and keep receipts. Seiled stuff are the easiest to pass through customs.

As to working, you can start once you get your SIN. Of course you should have your equivalency in case you decide to work in your field of study.

It's not easy to find jobs in Montreal since it's the business center in Quebec. I've been there so many times, the city is overcrowded, mostly with Chinese people and students. It's easier to find around it or if someone decides to work in dt Ottawa or kanata.

The IT field is the one booming right now with lots of job openings. Sales field is guaranteed if you know a bit about the Canadian market.

Let's hope we hear some good news soon. We haven't heard from Moon lately, I hope she's doing fine.

Stay safe and away from dangerous areas.
Thanks Csaade
I'm fine, I'm waiting with hope to all of us that this month will bring some good news nchalla!!
regarding the cold weather I'll never mind to stay at home from cold! it's better than bombs!! ;)

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
biotemptation said:
hi to all ,

anyone who applied in the last quarter of 2010 get his passport request ?

applied the 1st quarter of 2010 and i got sh!t

Hi Moon !

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
biotemptation said:
I applied 4th quarter of 2010 and i'm in medical examination period !
i did the meds but no ppr

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
Jet said:
applied the 1st quarter of 2010 and i got sh!t

Hi Moon !
Jet Missed u
Hru dear? hope that everything is fine with u? who believe that we are still waiting for almost 2 years after transferring of files from Damascus!!
Maybe this month nchalla will bring for us a good news! I'm really scared from the fact that maybe I will redo medicals because I prefer to withdraw my application if they asked for it!! I do my medicals from 3 May 2013 and still waiting the .... Passport request!!
Oh my God! help Us!!

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Moon.82 said:
Jet Missed u
Hru dear? hope that everything is fine with u? who believe that we are still waiting for almost 2 years after transferring of files from Damascus!!
Maybe this month nchalla will bring for us a good news! I'm really scared from the fact that maybe I will redo medicals because I prefer to withdraw my application if they asked for it!! I do my medicals from 3 May 2013 and still waiting the .... Passport request!!
Oh my God! help Us!!
I did another medical test after 5 months from the 1st one ... and nothing till now

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Moon.82 said:
Jet Missed u
Oh my God! help Us!!
Did they give you the 8 moths notification?
"Veuillez vous abstenir de demander des renseignements sur l’état de la demande pendant les prochains huit (8) mois"
if so, send them an email asking about your file.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon.82 said:
Jet Missed u
Oh my God! help Us!!
they are extending it by 3 months, as I seen that they visa are given every 3, 6,9 months
since you did on May , youll get your visa in February //3 months validity// or on May and they will extend your MEDS 3 months.

I have seens many cases and can give you their contacts :p to believe :D

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
lemans207 said:
they are extending it by 3 months, as I seen that they visa are given every 3, 6,9 months
since you did on May , youll get your visa in February //3 months validity// or on May and they will extend your MEDS 3 months.

I have seens many cases and can give you their contacts :p to believe :D

can you explain what you wrote ... I didn't got it ?

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
ashaa said:
Did they give you the 8 moths notification?
"Veuillez vous abstenir de demander des renseignements sur l'état de la demande pendant les prochains huit (8) mois"
if so, send them an email asking about your file.
yes, same for all

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Moon.82 said:
yes, same for all
Great then send them an e-mail, I send them once changing my address and they replied almost instantly :) and wasn't an automated reply

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
ashaa said:
Great then send them an e-mail, I send them once changing my address and they replied almost instantly :) and wasn't an automated reply
zhe2et menon w mn sending the mails, they don't reply!!!!! I hate them really

raffayelaa

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Lemans when you received your acknowledgement from the CIO , and did u submit all your papers or still the police report?!!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biotemptation said:
can you explain what you wrote ... I didn't got it ?
visas usually are stamped with validity 3 months or 6 or 9 months, at least the cases ive seen was like that.