12/september/2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
5/sep/2011
VISA ISSUED...
5/october/2011 with God grace
Mr. qaiser

yes i showed 10,000$ and i have three year experience.working as mechanical engineer.

good bye

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question related to language. While applying if someone show French as a second language then how should he represent the french proficiency for achieving points in second language. Are there any courses? Anyone please help me. Thanks.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
passport sent to embassy waitin for gud day..... 8)

tabacheng24

Dec 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: I have questionssss..............

tabacheng24 said:
I am working at tim hortons for almost 1yr now,under LMO and work permit..in other words I am a temporary foreign worker,(low-skilled category)
I am a Highschool graduate only.
I just want to apply PR here in canada,Is that possible if I apply under FSW if my employer would sign my AEO?
still i don't have any AEO with me though,but I had a form and want to talk with my employer about this matters if he can help me to be a permanent resident here in canada.
WHAt if he provide me an AEO?
Can i apply it FSW,forward my AEO,LMO and work permit?
PLease answer my questions.............. bcguy.........

aarons3026

Nov 9, 2009
hi
i am planning to go for higher studies in Mannitoba.
can anyone suggest a course which is in high demand and will help in obtaining PR through the Provincial program.
i am a graduate of medicine.
please suggest

markow7

Jul 30, 2009
Hi...
I sent my files last October 19th under General Stream, but so far did not get any response yet (it's been 3 months now). :'(
Can you tell me, how long did you wait for that first letter where they notify you they received your files?

tabacheng24

Dec 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re:need some answers..........

:mad:[flash=200,200]http://[/flash]

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
markow7 said:
Hi...
I sent my files last October 19th under General Stream, but so far did not get any response yet (it's been 3 months now). :'(
Can you tell me, how long did you wait for that first letter where they notify you they received your files?

well iam also applying for general stream .and what i know is it takes 6 to 12 months to get the certificate .where u from? and please do inform me when u get he certificate .

markow7

Jul 30, 2009
qaiser said:
well iam also applying for general stream .and what i know is it takes 6 to 12 months to get the certificate .where u from? and please do inform me when u get he certificate .
I'm from Serbia...
What kind of certificate should we get in 6-12 months? Just that announcement letter that they received our file, or some kind of a file number?

Hey, I tried to call Immigration and guess what? They sent it, so I have my application number now. Only, they sent it to my relatives in Winnipeg, who went somewhere for holidays I guess

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
markow7 said:
I'm from Serbia...
What kind of certificate should we get in 6-12 months? Just that announcement letter that they received our file, or some kind of a file number?

Hey, I tried to call Immigration and guess what? They sent it, so I have my application number now. Only, they sent it to my relatives in Winnipeg, who went somewhere for holidays I guess
Certificate means "Approval" from Manitoba authorities.

Good Luck.

coolguy001

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
Could any one please shed some light on point system in General category of MPNP. How it gets calculated? two of my known peoples are ready to give affidavit for me. Apart from affidavit, I heard that Points are awarded for age, education, work experience, language ability and adaptability also. Is that factors points are same as federal point system.After calculating all the points of factors,What is the minimum points required?

Thanks in advance....

coolguy001

Michaela

Jan 18, 2010
jarla said:
Hi,

Im under MPNP, I already got out Visas and preparing for departure. Under the kit didnt mention about the pointing system but I think you can see it under cic.gc.ca. Just submit all the requirements needed and notorized it. Follow the instruction carefully and everything will be fine.

Hope this will help.
hi jarla....im also from the philippines...I have received my nomination letter last decemebr 2009...
Can I ask u a favor...Please send me your application TRACKs/dates of the step by step process of MPNP application....
Thanks a lot...Take care....

My email add is mica_the_princess@yahoo.com

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolguy001 said:
Could any one please shed some light on point system in General category of MPNP. How it gets calculated? two of my known peoples are ready to give affidavit for me. Apart from affidavit, I heard that Points are awarded for age, education, work experience, language ability and adaptability also. Is that factors points are same as federal point system.After calculating all the points of factors,What is the minimum points required?

Thanks in advance....

coolguy001
Kindly go to the link - www2immigratemanitoba.com.

edelveys

Nov 3, 2009
markow7 said:
Hi...
Hello. We sent in February 2009, but we are still waiting certificate. I heard that now it takes about 12-16 months.....
we are from Kazakhstan

Good luck!

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
hello ISSAH,

im tes, resident of dbai and my fam also wid me.I'm prinpl applicant and my sister in Manitoba submitted our application last DEc 2009 thru PNP family stream like yours.Anyway what embassy u have written in ur PNP application as nearest canadian consulate where they will forward ur nomination letter? I wrote for myself Abu dahbi since processing were done here in UAE and the rest of the fam members are here also.Possible wid ur nomination letter which they say will arrive after 1 year they will ask u to process ur Visa in manila since ur husband and kids were there. So yu den submit other documents they will ask later on in Manila.
Anway hope we get in touch and share threads.

Thank u. god bless

Issah72 said:
I am a resident of Abu Dhabi UAE (4 years). I submitted my PNP application to Manitoba through my cousin (family stream). My husban and kids are in Philippines, so which canadian embassy (UAE or Phils) shall I submit my documents in case I receive the Certificate of Nomination from Manitoba?
Please help...