+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROVINCIAL NOMINEE MANITOBA

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
BCguy said:
PNP s do not require points and all that nonsense,One guy I just helped got Nominated by BC even he only had 52 points if points were required

52 ?? really ?then how much time does it takes? well iam not applying in family stream am applying in general stream and i need 55 points. :( but rite now am on 53 .please tell me one thing more .any one tell me about french how to earn points through french language am from pakistan not french speaking country.but can i do any language course ?so it helps me in getting more points.?any one knows please help me .

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
hi there! hope u could also help me answering my queries... my provincial nominee approval came last may 2009 and i have passed all my documents to canadian embassy-manila last week. how long does it take for the embassy to response. is there also a possibility to be denied though you already have a provincial nominee approval? will appreciate any help..thanks.

P

pakistan

If you you don,t have any criminal record plus medically fit, then they cannot refuse your visa unless you misrepresented in ur application..

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Getting good information at here
I am also applying under family priority stream. i have some questions
1- how much time it take after applying MpNp to interview if application is accepted?
2- If application is approved by Manitoba is it possible that it will refused by canadian embassy?
3-after applying it, can i apply as federal skilled worker?
Thanks

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
1. No Interview for PNPs
2. Yes
3. Yes

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what does this mean? after u get ur nomination from the province, u mean u r still not guaranteed of getting permanent resident visa from canadian embassy?

please explain in detail.

S.K said:
1. No Interview for PNPs
2. Yes
3. Yes

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
poissonmagique said:
what does this mean? after u get ur nomination from the province, u mean u r still not guaranteed of getting permanent resident visa from canadian embassy?

I think he meant that PR application can be refused due to medical result, background check, and so on.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so what are all the possible reasons of not getting permanent resident visa, after u get the provincial nomination?

kindly give all possible scenarios. thanks.

Jasper said:
poissonmagique said:

I think he meant that PR application can be refused due to medical result, background check, and so on.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
poissonmagique said:
so what are all the possible reasons of not getting permanent resident visa, after u get the provincial nomination?

1. Medical Inadmissbility
2. Criminal Record
3. Misrepresentation and Fraud in application
4. Not proof of funds
5. Your intention not to settle in province that nominated you

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
poissonmagique said:

Application can be denied if the applicant has a contagious disease or criminal record. And I read (somewhere in this forum) that whether expensive medical treatments will be needed in the future (based on the medical result) is also considered.

But I guess the chances of rejection are small.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U mentioned one possible denial reason is ' Your intention not to settle in province that nominated you'.

Some questions:

1. after one gets the provincial nomination, how will the canadian embassy know what ur actual or perceived intentions are?

2. what is the minimum amount of time u need to stay in that province, before u can consider moving to other provinces?

3. any exceptions to the rule? wat if I have a better job offer in another province? u mean to say I need to stay in the nominating province for a required time?

please explain in detail. thanks

S.K said:
poissonmagique said:

2. Criminal Record
4. Not proof of funds

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
poissonmagique said:
U mentioned one possible denial reason is ' Your intention not to settle in province that nominated you'.

Some questions:

1. after one gets the provincial nomination, how will the canadian embassy know what ur actual or perceived intentions are?
If you have your close relatives in any other part of Canada and CIC knows about them that is a sign that you can move their and will not settle in the province who nominated you
2. what is the minimum amount of time u need to stay in that province, before u can consider moving to other provinces?
Until Citizenship because if you don,t live there they will have all the record while issuing citizenship..
3. any exceptions to the rule? wat if I have a better job offer in another province? u mean to say I need to stay in the nominating province for a required time?
No exception Refer to OP 7 for Provincial Nominees

please explain in detail. thanks

S.K said:
poissonmagique said:

2. Criminal Record
4. Not proof of funds

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Thanks SK for your reply I am applying from pakistan under priority family stream. my intended occupation come under Highly demanded occupation.. So how much approximate time it take to process.
2- Resident at manitoba could sponsors more than one applicants
Thanx.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
1. One Year for Nomination plus One year here at CHC Islamabad
2. Yes

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasper said:
poissonmagique said:

Application can be denied if the applicant has a contagious disease or criminal record. And I read (somewhere in this forum) that whether expensive medical treatments will be needed in the future (based on the medical result) is also considered.

But I guess the chances of rejection are small.
Hi BCguy,

I have read in the 'Application Kit' in the Manitoba PNP site, they require 55 points under General Stream and letters of support from two friends.

Please clarify.

Thanks.'