Med's Done....
28-04-2011 and for newborn 03-11-2011
Passport Req..
07-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2011
markow7 said:
Hi...
I sent my files last October 19th under General Stream, but so far did not get any response yet (it's been 3 months now). :'(
Can you tell me, how long did you wait for that first letter where they notify you they received your files?
helo my friend how r u, my friend submitted my application on december 2009 i am still waiting for any response did u received any type of latter plz share your time line or any one have information after how long i will received 1st response
best regards

bony

Mar 20, 2010
can any body tel me about mpnp under family support what r the requriment for me and for supporter

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
Hi Tes,thanks for your reply.

Did you get your AOR from Manitoba Immigration? I read in one forum that one applicant who submitted her application sometime in December 2009 has already receive an acknowledgement receipt letter mentioning that her application is complete and on process. Please share if you have also received one.

Stay in touch.

Marissa
AUH

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hello everyone here, nice to meet you all. I would like to know that how long i can get my Visa after apply to MPNP? Usually 1 year or more than 1 year ? My brother lived in Manitoba, will the process more faster?

Thanks.

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
kidrobot said:
Hello everyone here, nice to meet you all. I would like to know that how long i can get my Visa after apply to MPNP? Usually 1 year or more than 1 year ? My brother lived in Manitoba, will the process more faster?

Thanks.
hi robotkid,
let's say that your very lucky and you have provided all the docmentation needed by the embassy you'll get your visa in less than a year but sometimes processing may take sometime for some other reasons like incomplete documents so if I were you complete your application and requirements accurately as what is needed from the guidelines which can be also found in cic.gc.ca website.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
enjiniko said:
hi robotkid,
let's say that your very lucky and you have provided all the docmentation needed by the embassy you'll get your visa in less than a year but sometimes processing may take sometime for some other reasons like incomplete documents so if I were you complete your application and requirements accurately as what is needed from the guidelines which can be also found in cic.gc.ca website.

Hello enjiniko,

Thanks for your reply. There is some questions i couldn't found in the website.

I have a brother lived in Manitoba for more than 5 years, and the problem is my brother can support how many family member in the same time? Including my parents and other sibling total is 5 family members want to apply this MPNP. Is my brother are eligible to support one or more family members?

Is it apply as Federal Skill worker will be more faster than General Stream?

Thank you and have a nice day! ;)

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
I submitted my application for MPNP under Family Stream.

In my MPNP application, I only mentioned that my accompanying dependents are my 2 elder daughters(I have 2 daughters and 1 son and they are all mentioned in my application). In case I receive my Letter of Approval from Manitoba, is it possible that when i submit my application to Canadian Embassy, I could include all my family members as my accompanying dependents including my husband?

I decided before to accompany my 2 daughters first and then my son and my husband, but i think it's better if we'll come altogether in one time.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could give me a reply.

Issah

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
kidrobot said:
Hello enjiniko,

Thanks for your reply. There is some questions i couldn't found in the website.

I have a brother lived in Manitoba for more than 5 years, and the problem is my brother can support how many family member in the same time? Including my parents and other sibling total is 5 family members want to apply this MPNP. Is my brother are eligible to support one or more family members?

Is it apply as Federal Skill worker will be more faster than General Stream?

Thank you and have a nice day! ;)

For MPNP family support, it will depend on his income for how many family members he can support. The labour and immigration will interview your brother with regards to his capabilities to support a new family member. If your brother has enough of savings, assets and income I guess that Manitoba screening team will grant or give LOA to the applicant ( family member ). Otherwise if the screening team feel that your brother can not support this family member and soon become the liabilities of the goverment it is more likely that LOA will not be granted.

For the FSW application , it also depends on your work experience usually those that are given priorities are the ones who are listed in the NOC 38 which can be found also in the website. If your occupation is not listed here your application will still be processed but it really takes a lot of time let's say 5 years or more. On the otherhand if your occupation is listed in the NOC 38 list there is a probability that you'll get your visa in one year or less.

Hope this one helps.

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
Issah72 said:
I submitted my application for MPNP under Family Stream.
In my MPNP application, I only mentioned that my accompanying dependents are my 2 elder daughters(I have 2 daughters and 1 son and they are all mentioned in my application). In case I receive my Letter of Approval from Manitoba, is it possible that when i submit my application to Canadian Embassy, I could include all my family members as my accompanying dependents including my husband?
I decided before to accompany my 2 daughters first and then my son and my husband, but i think it's better if we'll come altogether in one time.
I would greatly appreciate if anyone could give me a reply.
Issah
In case you received your LOA, the person listed there are the ones you include in your application. You can give it a try to include a letter in the visa office that you will include all your family members given the reason like " you're feel comfortable to move to canada as a whole rather than partial" or any explanation that you'll surely convince the visa officer. The final decision is still in your visa office where you reside and lets hope that your request will be granted.

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Thanks for your reply. It helps:)

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
enjiniko said:
For MPNP family support, it will depend on his income for how many family members he can support. The labour and immigration will interview your brother with regards to his capabilities to support a new family member. If your brother has enough of savings, assets and income I guess that Manitoba screening team will grant or give LOA to the applicant ( family member ). Otherwise if the screening team feel that your brother can not support this family member and soon become the liabilities of the goverment it is more likely that LOA will not be granted.

For the FSW application , it also depends on your work experience usually those that are given priorities are the ones who are listed in the NOC 38 which can be found also in the website. If your occupation is not listed here your application will still be processed but it really takes a lot of time let's say 5 years or more. On the otherhand if your occupation is listed in the NOC 38 list there is a probability that you'll get your visa in one year or less.

Hope this one helps.

Your explanation is very details. Thank you so much. I'll check with my brother. Hope that i will be success under the Family Support Stream.

one more question, in the MPNP guide line i saw a instruction said that submit the IELTS test result together with the MPNP form. If i was success nominate by MPNP, do i need to submit the test result again to the Canada Embassy while apply for the PR Visa?

Thanks enjiniko, you helped me a lot. Appreciated very much! ;)

Good luck everybody!

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
kidrobot said:
Your explanation is very details. Thank you so much. I'll check with my brother. Hope that i will be success under the Family Support Stream.

one more question, in the MPNP guide line i saw a instruction said that submit the IELTS test result together with the MPNP form. If i was success nominate by MPNP, do i need to submit the test result again to the Canada Embassy while apply for the PR Visa?
Thanks enjiniko, you helped me a lot. Appreciated very much! ;)
Good luck everybody!
If you already took the IELTS exam and you have met the passing mark, I think you can include that in your application form together with some other documents required. On the otherhand if you're IELTS is expired already then that's the time that you should take again another IELTS exam. This IELTS is used as their basis to check if you have met the required level in using English as a means of communication, reading, writing and listening as well. Aside from that if you have a passing mark for IELTS you can also used that as additional points in one of the criteria like in the so-called self assessment form online. In passing your application and documentation to the visa office you can also attached that IELTS as your supporting document and it gives a bearing.