+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee Class (PNC) July 2024

Bibk

Jun 8, 2024
Hi guys,
I just realized i made a blunder while filling the form Imm 5406. I forgot to provide the address of my parents.
I did submit the webform with updated Imm 5406 form. Is it gonna be ok or do they gonna return it as incomplete? Cant believe i made such a silly mistake.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys,
I just realized i made a blunder while filling the form Imm 5406. I forgot to provide the address of my parents.
I did submit the webform with updated Imm 5406 form. Is it gonna be ok or do they gonna return it as incomplete? Cant believe i made such a silly mistake.
I don’t think so if will return your application. Moreover it depends on officer checking your application.

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
What's the timeline for NON-EE PR? It shows 11 months on the processing time. Does that include the OINP process, or is it excluding it?

Bibk

Jun 8, 2024
What's the timeline for NON-EE PR? It shows 11 months on the processing time. Does that include the OINP process, or is it excluding it?
Its 11 months just for non-ee.
What im seeing from recent candidates
AR- AOR/BIL = Month 3/4
AOR/BIL- MR/MP - Month 6/8
Final Decision/P1/P2/Ecopr -month 10/14
Might be some ADRs at some point too.

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
Its 11 months just for non-ee.
What im seeing from recent candidates
AR- AOR/BIL = Month 3/4
AOR/BIL- MR/MP - Month 6/8
Final Decision/P1/P2/Ecopr -month 10/14
Might be some ADRs at some point too.
That's kind a long wait. I have seen some application in 6-7 months to process in the this Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here thread. I was hoping for bit faster process.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-express-entry-pnp-online-applications-gather-here.730189/post-10864225
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/dingkoy.1210137/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/mig_akira.798450/

Last edited:

Bibk

Jun 8, 2024
It all depends on luck, viewing officer and how actively they are working on your file. Hope we get our final decision within 6-7 months as well

Reactions: happyfox00

Shayini

Jan 29, 2024
I am filling up the PR portal and stuck with form IMM5690 which is Quebec skilled workers form. Do I need to complete that checklist since I have a nomination from Ontario ? and do we need to submit the medical report , I mean upfront medical report?

Shayini

Jan 29, 2024
I applied here which was instructed in my Nomination Approval Letter.
Hi
Did Nominee certificate mention anything about accompanying or not

I just added my husband info and details while applying OINP, however nomination certificate doesn't mention about anything. is it normal?

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi

I just added my husband info and details while applying OINP, however nomination certificate doesn't mention about anything. is it normal?
I am single applicant, so I have no idea about that.
Maybe anyone else can help you with that.

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hi

The nomination is not for your husband its only for you so his name has no business there. You can go ahead and add him as dependent to your PR application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi

Nomination certificate doesn’t have anything related him . You should add him in your application and fill all forms and pay fees .

Rasharasha

Sep 3, 2024
Hi,

I am completing an online PNP application form.
My dependents do not have travel documents at the moment. Can I still go ahead and submit as we work on getting the travel documents ready?