+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee Class (PNC) July 2024

Shayini

Jan 29, 2024
Hello, I received my nomination under OINP - International student stream on 11th July, 2024.
I have submitted by file on 28th July, 2024 (Paper based PR application) and I will be waiting for AOR for now, I am creating this thread for everyone who is also doing paper based application, so we can have some transparency about the timelines.

Please post in this thread if you already have submitted your file in June, July or August in 2024 under paper based PR application.

Also, feel free to post any questions/query about the PNC Application process.

(If need to know timeline for OINP International student stream March 2024 timeline, follow this thread.)
Do we need to attach Police Clearance while submitting the application or can we do that while we are waiting for AOR?

Joseph777777

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
Do we need to attach Police Clearance while submitting the application or can we do that while we are waiting for AOR?
Yes submit all required documents and waits for biometrics and medical requests and ADR
Submit ur police report to avoid application returned

Reactions: Shayini

Bibk

Jun 8, 2024
Those who submitted to federal recently. Did you guys fill IMM 5690 or IMM 0199 form for document checklist?

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
Those who submitted to federal recently. Did you guys fill IMM 5690 or IMM 0199 form for document checklist?
I filled out both(As IMM 5690 was showing as mandatory field) and uploaded IMM 0199 in Additional Document.

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
This is from IMM 0199 :
Police Certificates and Clearances
You must get a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. You are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application. However, if your application is sent to the visa office for processing, you will need to be ready to send the police certificate when requested.
Note: Police certificates are generally considered to be valid for one year from date of issue; therefore, depending on the processing time of your application, you may be requested to submit new certificates.
While applying, the field for submitting Police Certificates and Clearances was showing as required field..

Last edited:

Bibk

Jun 8, 2024
I filled out both(As IMM 5690 was showing as mandatory field) and uploaded IMM 0199 in Additional Document.
I forgot to fill IMM 0199 . Can i send it via webform just with UCI as i dont have application number yet? I tried to call but couldn't reach to them.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I forgot to fill IMM 0199 . Can i send it via webform just with UCI as i dont have application number yet? I tried to call but couldn't reach to them.
I also forgot to upload it, I have raised a webform to upload it using UCI.
Hopefully my application gets approved without delays.

bdynasty31

Aug 8, 2024
How is anyone getting an offer for this? I have a friend that lives in Algeria and he received his CDL not too long ago. He has also been a plumber for over 10 years. Which Nominee class should he apply for?

ecm_1981

Jul 26, 2024
I've been living in Canada since 2022. Do we need to send the criminal record certificate only from our home countries, or do we also need to ask for it here in Canada? As I understand it, the IRCC does this here in Canada, so it wouldn't be necessary for us to get a criminal record certificate here in Canada. But I'm not sure.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I've been living in Canada since 2022. Do we need to send the criminal record certificate only from our home countries, or do we also need to ask for it here in Canada? As I understand it, the IRCC does this here in Canada, so it wouldn't be necessary for us to get a criminal record certificate here in Canada. But I'm not sure.
Home country and places where you have stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row, not for period when you stayed in Canada as they will do it on your behalf