+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

procedural fairness / PFL success stories?

Brarrani

Jan 31, 2020
Moga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
First, What were the reasons and what did the letter say (five year ban)?
Is there any chance ofphone interview and any type of enquiry after submission of pfl response. .I already got phone interview before pfl received...plz response me

Thash_91

Nov 7, 2022
I received a procedural Fairness letter stating that i failed to disclose that I have been refused 3 visas to us and 4 to Australia . The reason I mentioned No In the form was that both Australia and USA had given me the visas later on and I currently hold valid visas from both of the countries.
I have replied to PFL and informed the same that it was a misunderstanding of question, as i understood that I was supposed to give the latest information according to which both USA AND AUSTRALIA had reconsidered my applications and granted me the visas.

Are there any success stories for trv after PFL in such a case?
Did you receive your visa after the response? Can you give us an update.

Faizankarim

Jan 21, 2020
Did you receive your visa after the response? Can you give us an update.
Its been 3 years after sending several webforms i reveived 3 updates

Update 1 20 oct 22 please provide schedule 5257 form

Update # 2 30 march2023 : CORRESPONDENCE LETTER MENTIONING THAT YIUR BIOMETRICS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED

UPDATE #3 10 april 23 : PLEASE PROVIDR A COPY OF BIO PAGE OF YOUR NEW PASSPORT (Since my passport expired during the 3.5 years process)

Mr Sherpa

Apr 14, 2023
I applied for a visit visa to Canada. I got PFL letter, the reason is that I did not mention Previous US visa rejection. I replied this mistake was due to me.
I replied PFL letter before one and half Month but no decision has come till now. does anyone know, what will happen now? How long time takes for final decision? I made inquiry 2 times but i didn't get any reply also......

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
I applied for a visit visa to Canada. I got PFL letter, the reason is that I did not mention Previous US visa rejection. I replied this mistake was due to me.
I replied PFL letter before one and half Month but no decision has come till now. does anyone know, what will happen now? How long time takes for final decision? I made inquiry 2 times but i didn't get any reply also......
When did you apply?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There are no timelines since PFL is serious. Expect many months or even a year. No sense in making inquiries.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There are any chance to get canadian visa or not ? I think my vister visa will be refuse ....is correct?
First you have to overcome the PFL. Did the PFL state a 5 year ban? If so, IRCC has to decide whether to ban you for 5 years. If you get 5 year ban then it is refused. if you don’t get a ban then you may be refused, get it approved or asked to reapply.

Mr Sherpa

Apr 14, 2023
I just replied PFL letter out I didn't get 5 year band .....my PFL reason is not mention privious US visa Rejection only.