+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

procedural fairness / PFL success stories?

Seastar

Feb 6, 2023
We wrote the reply ourselves and got a lawyer to look it over and give us advice. it really helped as he pointed out a few things that we didn't know. for instance, taking responsibility is a major step. but we received the PFL on April 8, sent the response on April 15, and got the correspondence letter on May 6 and approval/PPR today
Hi @pouria1989
Could you please send me the name of lawyer you got? Thanks.

adambhb

Apr 17, 2023
Would you please clarify what happened. I know it's personal but would you just like explain if you get banned or you get the visa?

Mr Sherpa

Apr 14, 2023
I replied PFL before one and half month. I didn't get 5 year ban till now but still under processing. I don't know what will happen. if you have any idea please tell me.

adambhb

Apr 17, 2023
So my cousin applied to his dad and became he put my mistake his dad didn't serve the army then he changed it to yes he did. Sadly He got banned for 5 years.

Apr 28, 2023
I did received a procerdual fairness letter cuz my travel consultant submitted my online application , while I was stationed in a rural part of my Country due to the natural of my work. I was out of network coverage Area.

Any help pls?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I did received a procerdual fairness letter cuz my travel consultant submitted my online application , while I was stationed in a rural part of my Country due to the natural of my work. I was out of network coverage Area.

Any help pls?
What does it say in your letter?

priti_ria

Nov 1, 2019
Hello, I have applied for Humanitarian for undeclared family member. We received PFL last February we resposed to them . then this month only they asked again a new medical for or relative we are applying to. Is this a good feedback? thank you for your response

sunny Rahman

Jul 20, 2023
Hi everyone,
Can you guys tell me how long it took for you to get response from IRCC after submitting explanation with regards to Procedural fairness ? I am requesting to those who received PFL and got response thereafter. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
Can you guys tell me how long it took for you to get response from IRCC after submitting explanation with regards to Procedural fairness ? I am requesting to those who received PFL and got response thereafter. Thanks
There are no timelines and depends on why you got PFL. So may help if you say why you got PFL so people can advise.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

sunny Rahman

Jul 20, 2023
I received a procedural Fairness letter stating that i failed to disclose that I have been refused 3 visas to us and 4 to Australia . The reason I mentioned No In the form was that both Australia and USA had given me the visas later on and I currently hold valid visas from both of the countries.
I have replied to PFL and informed the same that it was a misunderstanding of question, as i understood that I was supposed to give the latest information according to which both USA AND AUSTRALIA had reconsidered my applications and granted me the visas.

Are there any success stories for trv after PFL in such a case?
Hi there,
What was your update about your PFL? Can you please share the outcome ? Thanks

sunny Rahman

Jul 20, 2023
Hi, thanks for sharing your good experience with PFL. It gives us hope of sunshine. I received my PFL for misrepresentation in February first week, two weeks period was granted and I submitted my response on the last day. But I have not received any acknowledgment for submitting PFL response. My application shows "submitted" status. My response is showing "Uploaded". 1. checking whether you are eligible to apply. 2. The background check is on. Had you received any acknowledgment after sending your response?

Thank you.
Hi mate, what was your outcome with regards to PFL? Can you please share?