+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
but the thing is like that I didn’t just start a with a company, working since last 2 years on a position of food and beverage server and then we someone quit the position and they promoted me on that
And manager above my position is also getting 16.70 per hour

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
but the thing is like that I didn’t just start a with a company, working since last 2 years on a position of food and beverage server and then we someone quit the position and they promoted me on that
So you have been in the position for 2 years or just started. Assume you got a raise because going from a server to manager with no pay increase will raise red flags. Again talk to a lawyer. This is serious.

Reactions: CanGoldDigger

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
So you have been in the position for 2 years or just started. Assume you got a raise because going from a server to manager with no pay increase will raise red flags. Again talk to a lawyer. This is serious.
I understand that but these two things happened at same time

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes they didn’t do the raise because I’m currently on probation period
Again get a lawyer. It would have been so much easier if you had just applied for SOWP through PGWP as a food attendant. Instead, you sent in a job letter as a manager when you are on probation with no pay raise.

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
Again get a lawyer. It would have been so much easier if you had just applied for SOWP through PGWP as a food attendant. Instead, you sent in a job letter as a manager when you are on probation with no pay raise.
I think that what I made a mistake here

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Have you attached your notice of assessment and/or T4s? I'm guessing your employer is a small business? NS wage rates are one of the lowest in Canada so I personally don't think this has much to do with wages and instead, the documents you have submitted so far don't appear genuine for whatever reasons. This is just my opinion and I could very well be wrong.

Last edited:

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
Have you attached your notice of assessment and/or T4s? I'm guessing your employer is a small business? NS wage rates are one of the lowest in Canada so I personally don't think this has much to do with wages and instead the documents you have submitted so far don't appear genuine for whatever reasons. This is just my opinion and I could very well be wrong.
I am thinking the same because didn’t attach my bank statements and my Previous job offer what they gave me wasn’t that good.. but I got the new one

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
I am thinking the same because didn’t attach my bank statements and my Previous job offer what they gave me wasn’t that good.. but I got the new one
And he writes everything now… my position promoted

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Um.. I wouldn't try to respond to PFL with a new/revised job offer letter. That's like confirming the fraud. I would attach T4 and Notice of Assessment which would negate the suspicions IRCC has about your employment. You should consult an attorney if you are not sure what you are doing because the stakes are high and you could be facing a 1 or 5 yr ban.

Reactions: Naturgrl

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
Um.. I wouldn't try to respond to PFL with a new/revised job offer letter. That's like confirming the fraud. I would attach T4 and Notice of Assessment which would negate the suspicions IRCC has about your employment. You should consult an attorney if you are not sure what you are doing because the stakes are high and you could be facing a 1 or 5 yr ban.
I think so but really stressed now

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The issue is going from a TEER 5 to TEER 0 job with no pay raise and on probation. Lawyer needs to provide assistance to word a response.

Reactions: forevermore76