+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Nova scotia , assistant restaurant manager
There must be some red flags . $15 for assistant manager position is really low . You probably will be denied and banned for 5 years. You need good immigration lawyer to help you to get out through this .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Any recommendations
Get an immigration lawyer ASAP. If the PFL is not responded to properly then your spouse faces a 5 year ban. If spouse is banned then you cannot apply for PR until ban is over.

IRCC doesn’t given PFLs without consideration so there are red flags in your file. Some things to consider: 1. Wage for a manager is low. The median is $23. IRCC may not believe your responsibilities match the NOC. 2. Has your employer had issues in the past with IRCC or EDSC? Have they falsified documents in the past? Do they have other employees through AIP with same NOC?

This is not a cheap fix. Lawyer fees will be about $5k or more

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
Yes, but he is still offering that only, job responsibilities match up with job offer. They have described everything in the letter. I don’t know if they did anything in the past

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, but he is still offering that only, job responsibilities match up with job offer. They have described everything in the letter. I don’t know if they did anything in the past
If nothing is going to change then you really need a lawyer to work with you to respond to PFL. IRCC doesn’t believe you are doing that job or maybe there is more to it that you can discuss with a lawyer. Your issue is beyond the scope of a volunteer forum.

Reactions: RaSee

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
It comes up under AIP too

but what should I do now
It's been repeated about 5 times.....

"You are not NOC 60030 with minimum wage. Have you even read the responsibilities? The median wage for the NOC is $23.75. Lawyer up"

"Get a lawyer now."

"IRCC believes document(s) are fake. IRCC doesn’t believe you are doing the job you say you do. I am guessing they don’t believe you are doing a TEER 0 job or maybe a restaurant supervisor job. Get a lawyer now"

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
It's been repeated about 5 times.....

"You are not NOC 60030 with minimum wage. Have you even read the responsibilities? The median wage for the NOC is $23.75. Lawyer up"

"Get a lawyer now."

"IRCC believes document(s) are fake. IRCC doesn’t believe you are doing the job you say you do. I am guessing they don’t believe you are doing a TEER 0 job or maybe a restaurant supervisor job. Get a lawyer now"
Looks like they are believing that OP inflated position to apply for SOWP . I think OP is working on TEER C or D position with wage $15.25 but inflated job position to assistant manager to apply for BOWP . Getting PFL for that wage is guaranteed.

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
If nothing is going to change then you really need a lawyer to work with you to respond to PFL. IRCC doesn’t believe you are doing that job or maybe there is more to it that you can discuss with a lawyer. Your issue is beyond the scope of a volunteer forum.
[/QU
My owner just told me that they are getting a new designation for the business and one was designated with
Looks like they are believing that OP inflated position to apply for SOWP . I think OP is working on TEER C or D position with wage $15.25 but inflated job position to assistant manager to apply for BOWP . Getting PFL for that wage is guaranteed.
but the thing is like that I didn’t just start a with a company, working since last 2 years on a position of food and beverage server and then we someone quit the position and they promoted me on that