+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
Hi all,
I have applied for my husband’s SOWP. Currently I’m on pgwp and working on a teer 0 job. Recently we got PFL from IRCC stating that your spouse’s job in canada is not genuine and you are submitting the fraudulent documents from your spouse. They gives us 15 days to respond. Getting really stressed about this

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,
I have applied for my husband’s SOWP. Currently I’m on pgwp and working on a teer 0 job. Recently we got PFL from IRCC stating that your spouse’s job in canada is not genuine and you are submitting the fraudulent documents from your spouse. They gives us 15 days to respond. Getting really stressed about this
PFL is a serious issue. Where are you working and what did you submitted with your application?

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
I’m working in a restaurant from last 2 years.. and I have submitted all the documents too like paystub, job offer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
On sowp as I have pgwp
IRCC believes document(s) are fake. IRCC doesn’t believe you are doing the job you say you do. I am guessing they don’t believe you are doing a TEER 0 job or maybe a restaurant supervisor job. Get a lawyer now.

RaSee

Jul 20, 2024
IRCC believes document(s) are fake. IRCC doesn’t believe you are doing the job you say you do. I am guessing they don’t believe you are doing a TEER 0 job or maybe a restaurant supervisor job. Get a lawyer now.
How should they don’t.. I have attached everything thing.
How can we prove