Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
what site did you use? thegetgcmsonline told me that its a common issue for the requests submitted between 3 and 9 march.
"We haven't received any extension on your request. The requests placed between March 3rd to March 9th are getting delayed due to inexplicable reasons. We are following up with ATIP rigorously to get an update on your application.
We will apprise you if we get any response"
I used an official government resource:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

Reactions: F@l and iravlad

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
they extended medicals of my husband as primary inland, ours - didn't. The call centre agent told that they will send us a remedical request. But I don't trust those call centre agents. I have a feeling that ircc is getting prepared our PAs for finalization and issuing COPR and will neglect us for the rest of our lives. Or just will throw out dependents from the file and close it as they did to Fay's husband in November. Going schedule asap a consultation with immigration lawyer and start if possible the mandamus process
Call center agent confirmed today that inland PA's medical are extended for 1 year but outland spouse's medical are still expired. No idea if she would be called for re-med or extension.
I am planning to go for SOWP and already did an upfront medical for it. I uploaded the same in CEC application via webform. Lets see what unfolds.

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
I also applied for The GCMS notes today. I want to know if my file has been touched since December when all the stages were completed. My medical exams are expiring end of May so I wanna make sure there is some sort of update
With the level of details we got on the IRCC Portal, it totally makes sense to apply for the GCMS.
Hope, you will get your soon!

Reactions: F@l

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Call center agent confirmed today that inland PA's medical are extended for 1 year but outland spouse's medical are still expired. No idea if she would be called for re-med or extension.
I am planning to go for SOWP and already did an upfront medical for it. I uploaded the same in CEC application via webform. Lets see what unfolds.
I am also planning on applying to renew my work permit under the new policy for PGWP and I will add my husband. I am applying this weekend, just so I have a month before my medical expires. My husband did his medical in august of last year so he’s still good for the next 4 months. Fingers crossed that we get the open work permit before then, if they’re only extending PA medicals

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
With the level of details we got on the IRCC Portal, it totally makes sense to apply for the GCMS.
Hope, you will get your soon!
And at this point I don’t even trust whatever the IRCC call agents are saying because some of them are pretty much reading from the screen, don’t know what they’re saying and can’t do anything. GCMS notes will answer my questions. And extra $5 lost. Sound silly but if you add app these amount, it’s a lot

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
I am also planning on applying to renew my work permit under the new policy for PGWP and I will add my husband. I am applying this weekend, just so I have a month before my medical expires. My husband did his medical in august of last year so he’s still good for the next 4 months. Fingers crossed that we get the open work permit before then, if they’re only extending PA medicals
I applied her SOWP yesterday. My wife is in India and this stupid COVID situation is alarming there. VAC are closed and no stamping or anything happening. I wonder if I should still send them a webform to expedite her SOWP. I am worried that current flight ban should not effect the decision on our SOWP file.

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
I applied her SOWP yesterday. My wife is in India and this stupid COVID situation is alarming there. VAC are closed and no stamping or anything happening. I wonder if I should still send them a webform to expedite her SOWP. I am worried that current flight ban should not effect the decision on our SOWP file.
It will not effect the decision on your sowp. And don't raised webform its too early. I did that mistake. So wait for 2 months atleast.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
It will not effect the decision on your sowp. And don't raised webform its too early. I did that mistake. So wait for 2 months atleast.
I will wait for 2-3 weeks or until profile update a little. What is your case? What was the mistake? How are you so sure that flight ban wont effect the decision.