12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
18 Feb 2013 (in process from 6 Mar 2012)
Med's Done....
4 Mar 2013 (MR Line:- 15 April, DD cash:- 10 April)
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
CrazyLeo said:
Raju,

i didn't understand, appreciate if you could explain wat do you mean by "and your file is again applied after approval"
I am not sure but i think, when we check the status on ecas with file number issued by VO. Some application receive this file number from canada so the history save in database, but some file receive this number after apply in the local VO. This is my opinion.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
;D
lubob said:
He Bhagwan ! Just chill brother! Thandi jihi beer Lao te toll nu bhajao.

Amri24

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30th March 2010
Med's Request
16th June 2012
Med's Done....
5th july 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th June 2012
kavya said:
Thanks all,

I dont know Is it good or bad sign?

Lets hope the best,
Kavya
Hi Kavya... was wondering id you received any communication and is ur address back in e-cas... hoping to hear something positive from you... :)

Donx

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-09
Doc's Request.
12-02-10/ SENT: 04-06-10
AOR Received.
16-07-10
File Transfer...
17-02-10
Med's Request
07-02-12
Med's Done....
27-02-12 (RECVD 08-03-12)
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
17-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-12
LANDED..........
FEB 2013
Classical_beat said:
There was a line in my e-cas " we sent you a letter on March20,2010" before the line with IP processing date . So I asked about the letter whether I missed it or they didn't send . Here is the reply I get from Singapore Visa Office regarding my inquiry which I send on April 24. I'm pasting the exact e-mail here..

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
EXCELLENT BUDDY! THANX FOR SHARING.

raju9211

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
18 Feb 2013 (in process from 6 Mar 2012)
Med's Done....
4 Mar 2013 (MR Line:- 15 April, DD cash:- 10 April)
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
Classical_beat said:
There was a line in my e-cas " we sent you a letter on March20,2010" before the line with IP processing date . So I asked about the letter whether I missed it or they didn't send . Here is the reply I get from Singapore Visa Office regarding my inquiry which I send on April 24. I'm pasting the exact e-mail here..

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
read above line : For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

I think this means VO only check the application and gave instruction to issue MR. But the letter is not posted due to lack of quota. It is on hold. am i thinking right here.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raju9211 said:
read above line : For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

I think this means VO only check the application and gave instruction to issue MR. But the letter is not posted due to lack of quota. It is on hold. am i thinking right here.

i think u r right ! medical is on the way once junes new years quota is activated

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Classical_beat said:
Hello Classical Beat, I just want to confirm if you have the following lines added when your E-CAS became In Process.

We reviewed your application & sent you a letter on XX, March 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your Application was reviewed & we started processing on XX, March 2012

You have mentioned March 20, 2010 This seems confusing.

I have a letter sent status but the date is of 2012 & it is same as the IP date.

Please clarify.

athwal_raman

Nov 3, 2010
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

Back to this thread after a long while.
My ecas also changed to in process with date 5 th march and letter sent on same date.

I think that people with letter sent status are waiting green signal for issuance of medicals as the visa quota's at new delhi are finished(for applications between 2010 to 2008) and the the applicants without letter sent status are going with job verification or other checks on their application.(Share wht others think)

Now, i am also sure(cant share the source) that the visa quota for applicants(2008-2010) are over for this year at NDVO.

Athwal_raman

abdbassam

Star Member
Nov 9, 2009
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
AOR Received.
15/07/2010
Med's Request
Oct-09-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-10-2012 re-medical Jun 6 2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1 LVO Jun 23 PPR2 Abu Dhabi Jul 14 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received on Jul 29th dated on Jul 7th
LANDED..........
planned on 18th Aug
Complete application Submitted to London Visa office June/2010
Reviewed and process started 19th March 2012

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
Hello Classical Beat, I just want to confirm if you have the following lines added when your E-CAS became In Process.

We reviewed your application & sent you a letter on XX, March 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your Application was reviewed & we started processing on XX, March 2012

You have mentioned March 20, 2010 This seems confusing.

I have a letter sent status but the date is of 2012 & it is same as the IP date.

Please clarify.
Oops sorry my mistake .. It is March 20,2012

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
athwal_raman said:
Dear friends,

Back to this thread after a long while.
My ecas also changed to in process with date 5 th march and letter sent on same date.

I think that people with letter sent status are waiting green signal for issuance of medicals as the visa quota's at new delhi are finished(for applications between 2010 to 2008) and the the applicants without letter sent status are going with job verification or other checks on their application.(Share wht others think)

Now, i am also sure(cant share the source) that the visa quota for applicants(2008-2010) are over for this year at NDVO.

Athwal_raman

Dear all,
my status shows:

We received your application for permanent residence on May xx, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October xx, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March xx, 2012.

The in process date and the letter sent date are not same as many of you. Why is that???

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoquejamal said:
Dear all,
my status shows:

We received your application for permanent residence on May xx, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October xx, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March xx, 2012.

The in process date and the letter sent date are not same as many of you. Why is that???
It doesn't matter . I think different 2nd AOR dates get different lines.

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
Dear classical beat,
Thank you for your kind reply.

I was thinking if the different ip date and letter sent date means doc req or verification pending.
On the other hand, same ip date and letter sent date means medical is on the way.

It is nothing but a wild guess!!! ???