Waived
Passport Req..
16th June 2012
kavya said:
Thanks all,

I dont know Is it good or bad sign?

Lets hope the best,
Kavya
Hi kavya, Is your address visible today or still not there please let us know..... thank you

vix

Jun 16, 2010
Dear friends,

My consultant just informed us that they got MR. What is sooooo strange is that they received MR for my newborn only and nothing for me as PA and my spouse. I think LVO is getting confused also...

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vix said:
Dear friends,

My consultant just informed us that they got MR. What is sooooo strange is that they received MR for my newborn only and nothing for me as PA and my spouse. I think LVO is getting confused also...
What are your timelines?

vix

Jun 16, 2010
sm001 said:
What are your timelines?
Initial Submission to NS December 2009
Submitted Full docs May 2010
In process Feb 2012
Updated docs April 2012
Newborn Added April 2012

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Re: Pre-June NDVO Medical Request Join Here
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 05:54:55 pm »
Quote Modify Remove
Hi all
Just to tell u all that I was asked for document update PCC for me and my spouse from ndvo my wife before she worked in Saudi ,so I couldn't get her Saudi PCC ,also I used to work on ships for 8years for that period I couldn't provide PCC .i m sending rest other PCC,s & asking visa officer to waive off my wife's PCC request as the govt here don't issue PCC for former residents+I will be sending my newborn documents ,what do u all think will happen to my case I m tensed as to whether I will get a rejection because of one dependant PCC ,I will providing with enough reasons that she never had anything criminal in Saudi during her stay.
Please advice I cannot take a rejection had spent my time,money,sleepless nights ,tensions.....
Kind regards
Binson

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
Hello Binson,

You're almost there, VO is asking for update fo your application like PCC and the bar coded forms, after 3 months VO will request for MD.

In your case, you must get a PCC from Saudi about your wife who previously work there or resident as you say. No other document that can replace PCC. Some of my friend who worked in Saudi before got their PCC. If you want your application to progress comply what the VO requires.

Good luck.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
BINSON said:
Re: Pre-June NDVO Medical Request Join Here
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 05:54:55 pm »
Quote Modify Remove
Hi all
Just to tell u all that I was asked for document update PCC for me and my spouse from ndvo my wife before she worked in Saudi ,so I couldn't get her Saudi PCC ,also I used to work on ships for 8years for that period I couldn't provide PCC .i m sending rest other PCC,s & asking visa officer to waive off my wife's PCC request as the govt here don't issue PCC for former residents+I will be sending my newborn documents ,what do u all think will happen to my case I m tensed as to whether I will get a rejection because of one dependant PCC ,I will providing with enough reasons that she never had anything criminal in Saudi during her stay.
Please advice I cannot take a rejection had spent my time,money,sleepless nights ,tensions.....
Kind regards
Binson
You know there are lot of consultants who deals just with PCCs at India. they charge good money but u can work things out with it.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Kavya

Its a Rs 250/- fee Job
Just Go to your Zonal DCP Office and apply.

kavya said:
You know there are lot of consultants who deals just with PCCs at India. they charge good money but u can work things out with it.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
destinationBC said:
Kavya

Its a Rs 250/- fee Job
Just Go to your Zonal DCP Office and apply.
Well I meant by golf dear. our consultants can get PCC from saudi as well

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
My error

Omission in reading the whole discussion , was concentration only on your Post

kavya said:
Well I meant by golf dear. our consultants can get PCC from saudi as well

Arik

Apr 7, 2012
deba_avik said:
Hi Canadian Dreams bro,
Visa offices are processing applications years after years. They know well that FDs are opened for a certain period of time. Its true if client continues, the FD number remains the same. But in case the terms changes, say for an example a 3 months duration project altered to 6 months, definitely the number shall change.

From experience of my many friends, those who are already in Canada, visa office did not require RPRF for those who kept their balance in the same account. But most of the cases, the applicants closed the FD accounts and opened newer accounts which the visa office was not supposed to know. In this case, visa office required them to send RPRF with medical or only RPRF before medical for a few cases. If they had sufficient balance (almost 70%) throughout the periods, they were safe. They did not face any problem for not maintaining the account they sent before or for not informing the visa office.

However, people might face a question of doubt when they closed the account and do not maintain a standard balance throughout the periods. When the VO asks them to send so, they open a new account or do deposit a sudden big amount. In this case, an explanation is needed.

Thank you,
deba
Hi guys. Am reading your posts and wondering why the POF became so important issue in our forums.... First of all I would like to note that when I was applying (march 2010) neither POF were not required and no POF were mentioned in any checklist. In my application i mentioned only my annual salary.

But reading your posts i become somehow anxious whether I missed smth?? Can u pls kindly explain re which money do you talk about, what is the minimum balance i shall keep with my bank, what is the purpose of it, etc..... I cant understand why smb shall keep the same amount on his/her bank account for 2 years??? Is it a big amount??

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Arik said:
Hi guys. Am reading your posts and wondering why the POF became so important issue in our forums.... First of all I would like to note that when I was applying (march 2010) neither POF were not required and no POF were mentioned in any checklist. In my application i mentioned only my annual salary.

But reading your posts i become somehow anxious whether I missed smth?? Can u pls kindly explain re which money do you talk about, what is the minimum balance i shall keep with my bank, what is the purpose of it, etc..... I cant understand why smb shall keep the same amount on his/her bank account for 2 years??? Is it a big amount??
FYI:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp