+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
SS is security screening, which make take 12-15 months. I have no idea about the integrity concerns. Maybe other forum participants can be of more help. I'll get back to you!

what does SS means , and also i can't get what kind of integrity concerns they have after application was approved by province. Is it something related to employer?

Reactions: Anukaur789

MartijnGrey

Apr 10, 2024
Congratulations @MartinJ05! :) Please, could you share your timeline and VO?
My VO is Montreal. Here's my timeline below:

Program: SUV
Application submitted: Nov 2022
WP Approved: Jul 23 2023
Arrived in Canada on WP - Sept 2022
Received P1: February 27
Received 2nd Notice of P1 (3 business days after escalating lengthy delay on receiving P2 to MP): May 23
Received P2: May 24
Received eCoPR: June 6th

Thanks everyone for making this a valuable platform to help with the anxiety associated with waiting on this process.

I really won't hold my breath waiting for the PR card. Whenever it comes it comes. If I have to travel internationally before it comes, I will simply return via land border (Seattle - Vancouver) as I have a valid US visa.

This has been an excruciating wait for me cos my P2 took 3 months and I am just glad it's all over now.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. To help with the anxiety, please remember that once you have received P1 your application is already approved. Celebrate that and try not to worry too much about the length of what is simply a landing process after all. Don't hold back any plans (that are not COPR dependent) until the COPR is received. Relax and enjoy your impending PR confirmation.

Good luck again!

Reactions: parrots

MartijnGrey

Apr 10, 2024
My VO is Montreal. Here's my timeline below:

Program: SUV
Application submitted: Nov 2022
WP Approved: Jul 23 2023
Arrived in Canada on WP - Sept 2022
Received P1: February 27
Received 2nd Notice of P1 (3 business days after escalating lengthy delay on receiving P2 to MP): May 23
Received P2: May 24
Received eCoPR: June 6th

Thanks everyone for making this a valuable platform to help with the anxiety associated with waiting on this process.

I really won't hold my breath waiting for the PR card. Whenever it comes it comes. If I have to travel internationally before it comes, I will simply return via land border (Seattle - Vancouver) as I have a valid US visa.

This has been an excruciating wait for me cos my P2 took 3 months and I am just glad it's all over now.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. To help with the anxiety, please remember that once you have received P1 your application is already approved. Celebrate that and try not to worry too much about the length of what is simply a landing process after all. Don't hold back any plans (that are not COPR dependent) until the COPR is received. Relax and enjoy your impending PR confirmation.

Good luck again!
Correction - arrived in Canada Sept 2023

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
hello everyone, i received portal 1 and was waiting for portal 2 . all of sudden they send me a letter saying that there are some integrity concerns identified by province and while province verifies my application is on hold.
Is that normal? i am so stressed right now. called IRCC alot times but no luck.
Any advice?
That would stress me out too. I hope all goes well for you.

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
P1 MAY 27
P2 Waiting
VO Montreal
Anyone with the same situation?
P1 MAY 28
P2 Waiting
VO Montreal

according to what i have gathered from various threads they seem to be gathering pool of candidates for anywhere between 3-4 weeks and then issue P2 details, which is why it is a 4 week long wait for some and while others that are in the end of 4th week might get their P2 portal quicker. It appear lot of people from week of May 6 and up are waiting for next update so we should hear something this week. I could be wrong but lets see.

mm08

May 29, 2024
Portal 1: May 24 Montreal
Portal 2: May 29
Ecopr: still waiting
Anyone with the same timeline who is also waiting. I have been emailing all Vos and haven't heard anything yet :( meanwhile many people with P2 on the same day or later already got it :(

mm08

May 29, 2024
Here's my timeline:
Submission of Application: 30 Sep 2023
Confirmation of Application Received: 06 Nov 2023
Payment of Biometrics: 06 Nov 2023
Exchange of emails from IRCC requesting us for more info: from 21 Feb 2024 to 15 Apr 2024
Portal 1: 06 May 2024
Portal 2: 27 May 2024
eCOPR: Waiting
PR card: Waiting

VO Montreal
hey did you get your Ecopr?

tea_1984

Star Member
May 2, 2022
Portal 1: May 24 Montreal
Portal 2: May 29
Ecopr: still waiting
Anyone with the same timeline who is also waiting. I have been emailing all Vos and haven't heard anything yet :( meanwhile many people with P2 on the same day or later already got it :(
My wife got P1 on 13 May VO Montreal and still no P2.

new..

Jun 2, 2024
P1 MAY 28
P2 Waiting
VO Montreal

according to what i have gathered from various threads they seem to be gathering pool of candidates for anywhere between 3-4 weeks and then issue P2 details, which is why it is a 4 week long wait for some and while others that are in the end of 4th week might get their P2 portal quicker. It appear lot of people from week of May 6 and up are waiting for next update so we should hear something this week. I could be wrong but lets see.

Ok please let me know if you received anything.