+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

Ganbaro

Feb 12, 2021
Red Deer, AB
Category........
FAM
Can you give me the steps to check on the Inspect tool? I'm stuck at "Console". Not sure where to find the status. Thank you :)
Hey, so instead of clicking on "Console", I click on "Network" and at this point if you're logged into the portal, refresh the page. (If you aren't logged in, then login)
In the "Network" window under "Name", you should see "cases?count=4000". There should be 2 of them. One of them doesn't do anything, the other displays a bunch of text on the right side of the window under "Response". Scroll down the text and you'll come to the status line, this is what mine says at the moment:

"status": {
"id": 20,
"statusEn": "Completed",
"statusFr": "Complété"

Reactions: vrahulan

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hey, so instead of clicking on "Console", I click on "Network" and at this point if you're logged into the portal, refresh the page. (If you aren't logged in, then login)
In the "Network" window under "Name", you should see "cases?count=4000". There should be 2 of them. One of them doesn't do anything, the other displays a bunch of text on the right side of the window under "Response". Scroll down the text and you'll come to the status line, this is what mine says at the moment:

"status": {
"id": 20,
"statusEn": "Completed",
"statusFr": "Complété"
Thank you very much :)

Jprizzy14

Jul 4, 2024
March 31 - Submitted renewal application online.
July 2 - contacted IRCC and was advised it was mailed on June 28
July 4 - Got my new card in the mail.

Never got any email/AOR or application number.

Inspect tool showing:
submittedAt: "2024-03-31 01:13:48.966485"
updatedAt: "2024-06-26 13:18:06.05499"

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Reactions: YVR123

steven_wuqida

Mar 29, 2020
Timeline

June 27 - Submitted via PR Portal
July 3 - Inspect turned to "completed"
July 4 - Called IRCC and learned that application was approved and card sent out today.

Still unable to link application to GCKey, even with the R application number provided by the agent.

Since I was pretty close to the limit (732 days), there is still reason to remain hopeful.

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
June 24 - Applied
June 28 - Completed (status via inspect). Also rejection reason as "Application not signed and dated". Also view button greyed out
July 5 - Called IRCC and they said that the application is still under processing and no further documents are required

Last edited: