Kamagg

Feb 3, 2024
My husband pr card renewal application submitted January 10 2024
And may 10 2024 process was show
decision made
Anyone tell me how much time still wait pr card renewal
Because we are very worried about it
Around 1 year we are submited the application pr card renewal
But there is no response please tell me please help me.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
My time line:
Online apply : 7 June 2024
Tool inspect :14 June 2024 : completed
Card in mail : 21 June 2024.
Never AOR
No email
Online site still showing submitted.
Hi, can you please tell me what is Tool Inspect and provide the link for the same!

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
My original PR card expires in Sept 2024, I proactively applied for a new one on 2nd June 2024. Now I have to travel urgently due to some personal reasons and I won't get an off from my company for more than 4 weeks. There's no guarantee that PRTD will come in time so I was just hoping to get an update about it. I tried calling IRCC multiple times but they don't answer, I cannot link my application to my IRCC account. I have seen many have posted about tool inspect, can anybody advise if there's another way of checking the status.

Thank you so much.

sickasso

Jun 18, 2024
Just adding up to the forum since I just found out about it. Wondering how long does it take to receive the card in mail, I have to renew my passport and need the PR for it.

PR Renewal Timeline

Date Applied: March 5th, 2024

No AOR, No Confirmation
Application Said: Submitted
Can’t link to GCKey

Called IRCC June 10th to confirm
Rep said “Your card was mailed to you on June 7th”

It’s June 24th now, still nothing in mail. I’m in Vancouver and my application was processed in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Seeing people getting their card in 3 days to a week has me scared now. Just wondering if 2-3 weeks is normal. I can’t call IRCC before the 7th week I’m aware but, in order to get a passport in a month I need my card within a week or so, if someone can give their mail timeline from Sydney office, I’d highly appreciate it.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just adding up to the forum since I just found out about it. Wondering how long does it take to receive the card in mail, I have to renew my passport and need the PR for it.

PR Renewal Timeline

Date Applied: March 5th, 2024

No AOR, No Confirmation
Application Said: Submitted
Can’t link to GCKey

Called IRCC June 10th to confirm
Rep said “Your card was mailed to you on June 7th”

It’s June 24th now, still nothing in mail. I’m in Vancouver and my application was processed in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Seeing people getting their card in 3 days to a week has me scared now. Just wondering if 2-3 weeks is normal. I can’t call IRCC before the 7th week I’m aware but, in order to get a passport in a month I need my card within a week or so, if someone can give their mail timeline from Sydney office, I’d highly appreciate it.
Why do you need a PR card to renew your passport?

sickasso

Jun 18, 2024
Why do you need a PR card to renew your passport?
For an Indian passport renewal the government wants to make sure you’re not a refugee. So they ask for a COPR copy to be submitted (which I lost recently along with my PR) so I’m waiting on the card because we can submit that instead since it displays the category of our immigration on it.
Hope that answers the question.
Cheers.