May 21, 2024
April 28, 2024 submitted
May 10th received notification in email of approval
May 16th received in mail
No update but submitted on portal and no link to my account

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
I have got a digital photo (soft copy) + they havep printed the details date foto photo captured their address but it is not back.. it is just like a photo print (in the lower right corner they have added smaller version of my photo as well). Will it work if I write my name and dob and scan and upload as back of the photo?
yes that works

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi all,

I applied online to renew my PR card today and a few hours later I tried to link my application with my IRCC account to be able to see updates. I put all the info in and the system said that it found an application Matching the info I used. When I linked it, it was actually the automatic application for PR card that I’ve got when I became a permanent resident a few yeas ago. I’ve never linked the original one so I figured that’s why it showed up as existing unlinked application?

how long does it normally take to be able to link PR card application with the IRCC account?
Did anyone have a similar experience ?

how long does it usually takes to be able to find the PR application in the system and be able to link it with the IRCC account?
thanks

Kaur1991

Jan 21, 2022
I have Submitted my Wife's PR Card renewal online on 2nd March 2024, the application status in portal still shows submitted. I sent a webform query and got the application number but i am unable to link it to GCKEY Portal nor i can track in Application Status check portal.
Does this mean that the processing hasnt yet started? My wifes PR expiry is on end of July 2024. Its been more than 2 months now and i am bit worried as to why its taking so long to process and havent been able to get proper answers through web form as well.
Is anyone else who has submitted during this timeline and waiting for PR card? Is there any other way to expadite the process?
Hi, Have you received any update?

I have applied my husband's PR card renewal on Feb. 22, 2024. Still in process

Kaur1991

Jan 21, 2022
has anyone ever had such info in IRCC account?

Latest update:
Final decision - April 19, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

it is strange that final decision shows this. application submitted on Feb but so far only this.
Hello, Have you received any update.

My Husband's PR card renewal application submitted on Feb.22,2024 and in GcKey its also showing Final decision : May09, 2024 In Progress. Please reply

Kaur1991

Jan 21, 2022
I submit my card replacement on March 05, no update so far, so I just raise a webform for urgent process, because I have career-related travel. Right now it's total 58 days passed.
Hi, Have you received any update. I also applied my husband's PR card renewal on Feb.22, 2024 its still showing In Progress