+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible to waive medical exam for non-accompanying dependent?

sobysam01

Jul 9, 2023
Was there a divorce document? Who did the court grant the custody of the non-accompanying child in the divorce document?
In my case, I have the divorce court papers, in such documents the full custody of my two children is awarded to the ex-spouse, but last week, "after 6 month from application" i receve this mail from IRCC

NAME: xxxxx

UCI: xxxx

EMI: xxxxx

NAME: xxxxx

UCI: xxxx

EMI: xxxxx

You have been asked for a medical examination. Please contact your Physician as soon as possible for further information and/or additional examinations.

Failure to provide the requested information may result in your application being closed for non-compliance.

THANKS.

Last edited:

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
Hai I have a question ircc ask for my dependents medical and biometric but I didn't receive any ime number and any finger print letter so how I can make the medical for my dependents and biometric if I don't have the ime number and bio instructions plz help me in this

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
Did you get any reply from IRCC ?
Have a question plz let me know how they are asking you dependent medical upfront medical and with ime number because me same situation they ask me dependent medical in 30 days but I don't have any instruction letter and ime number so how can I make

sobysam01

Jul 9, 2023
Have a question plz let me know how they are asking you dependent medical upfront medical and with ime number because me same situation they ask me dependent medical in 30 days but I don't have any instruction letter and ime number so how can I make
They sent me the instruction forms on gckey profile for the first time
After few months they sent me an instruction mail...
On both times i replied by an explanation letter and court documents by saying that it will be not possible for me to meet the requirements because i have not the custody of my two children and the mother refuses the examination...
I am still waiting

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
They sent me the instruction forms on gckey profile for the first time
After few months they sent me an instruction mail...
On both times i replied by an explanation letter and court documents by saying that it will be not possible for me to meet the requirements because i have not the custody of my two children and the mother refuses the examination...
I am still waiting
Did you get any brekky from IRCC yet?

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
I haven't received anything from ircc since June 28.
Their last correspondence said that it is necessary to examine non-accompanying children or my file could be closed for non-compliance...
This is very depressing. Maybe send another request to the mother by email and get the response on record to update ircc again. If she does not respond, send proof of your email to ircc that she refused to respond.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
What is your situation?
I'm getting married to a man whose ex is very uncooperative so I'm already worried about the potential issues of getting the medicals done for the non accompanying kids.
I think you will be fine once the officer handling your case realizes that you have made reasonable efforts and failed to get the mother to cooperate. If you are in Canada, I suggest you connect with your MP for support. Fingers crossed, please keep me posted if you get anything from IRCC. You can message me directly to my inbox.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm getting married to a man whose ex is very uncooperative so I'm already worried about the potential issues of getting the medicals done for the non accompanying kids.
I think you will be fine once the officer handling your case realizes that you have made reasonable efforts and failed to get the mother to cooperate. If you are in Canada, I suggest you connect with your MP for support. Fingers crossed, please keep me posted if you get anything from IRCC. You can message me directly to my inbox.
You will be required to show significant proof that you have tried everything to get the children to do a medical. IRCC is extremely reluctant to leave our children out of applications because many then want to come as they grow up and then people realize it is impossible to now sponsor them.

Reactions: XpressGirl

sobysam01

Jul 9, 2023
You will be required to show significant proof that you have tried everything to get the children to do a medical. IRCC is extremely reluctant to leave our children out of applications because many then want to come as they grow up and then people realize it is impossible to now sponsor them.
How to show significant proof that people have tried everything to get the children to do a medical examination ?
What kinds of proofs IRCC will accept in case of the parent do not have custody of those children ?

Reactions: XpressGirl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How to show significant proof that people have tried everything to get the children to do a medical examination ?
What kinds of proofs IRCC will accept in case of the parent do not have custody of those children ?
Letters, emails between you and your ex that she is unwilling for the children to do the medicals. If you have a lawyer and the lawyer has any contact with your ex then all documentation.

Reactions: sobysam01