+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF Visit Visa

bhatti84

Jan 8, 2017
Hello !

I am working in Saudi Arabia and as every expat I also tend to send most of my salary to an Indian account and keeping part of my salary here in Saudi Arabia. As i will be applying for Canadian Visit Visa from Saudi Arabia can you please clarify my below question.

a) For showing proof of funds can I provide 6 months bank statement from my Indian Bank Account.

b) For source of funds i can provide 6 months bank statement from my salary account in Saudi.

With this can i satisfy the requirements for visit visa. looking forward for your valuable response. thanks in advance.

Regards

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello !

I am working in Saudi Arabia and as every expat I also tend to send most of my salary to an Indian account and keeping part of my salary here in Saudi Arabia. As i will be applying for Canadian Visit Visa from Saudi Arabia can you please clarify my below question.

a) For showing proof of funds can I provide 6 months bank statement from my Indian Bank Account.

b) For source of funds i can provide 6 months bank statement from my salary account in Saudi.

With this can i satisfy the requirements for visit visa. looking forward for your valuable response. thanks in advance.

Regards
a. You can include your statements of both your Saudi and Indian bank accounts (assuming the second can be accessed in KSA)

b. Finances are not the only factor that is evaluated for a visit visa. You must prove you will be a genuine, short stay visitor + have strong reasons to return to KSA and/or to India