+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF for ITA under PNP

bruce mk

Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone.
just found the club. have everyone received the PPR yet?

I just got ITA show I am under PNP but my EE profile indicate I met both PNP and CEC.
I am nominated under skilled trade stream of ONIP.
I don't want provide all my credit card and load to CIC since the money I own is bigger than the cash in my bank account(15k) .
can I explain I am a nominee under CEC and just give one bank statement with 6 moths balance ?
many thanks.

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I would not do that if I were you..Because when you applied for PNP, you had to show funds and now you say that you don't have it...
I have a question in my case. When PNP asked for POF, I only showed my paystubs, t4, and NOA.. because i applied under cec...will it be the same when il apply for PR? I was invited under PNp and i qualifybto both CEC and FSW..butbin my PNP application, inopted for CEC

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
I have a question in my case. When PNP asked for POF, I only showed my paystubs, t4, and NOA.. because i applied under cec...will it be the same when il apply for PR? I was invited under PNp and i qualifybto both CEC and FSW..butbin my PNP application, inopted for CEC
Hey!
Based on my understanding, if you have PNP, EE will assess you in these 3 streams in order of preference

1. CEC
2. FSTP
3. FSWP

If u meet all the conditions under CEC, your application will be processed under CEC. Otherwise, the other two categories will be followed.

asma danish

Nov 10, 2023
Can any 1 tell me that the consultant is allowed to open clients bank account in canada for pof? while client is forced to send his funds 10000 dollars to the consultant with a filled form and he will go with the form ask for letter to the bank and authorities? then he will funding the account at the same time?...
So once we receive the funds here, and your form

We'll show it to the ministry of immigration then they would give us the letter to give to the bank ,so we'll take the funds(in cash), the letter from the ministry of immigration and also your filled bank form to the bank at once,so while opening the account, we're funding it at the same time