?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hey guys!

I received an email today from cic asking for rcmp pcc and fingerprints but I already submitted these documents with application so do you guys i need to send dem again?
Because in their email there is a note whick says:
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REQUEST. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTION ONCE A VISA OFFICER HAS REVIEWED YOUR APPLICATION.
So i assume i dont need to send the rcmp pcc again!
Wat do you guys think ?
Need an advice if someone has the same situation like this.

Filed recieved by cic on oct 6 2014
Aor recieved 12 feb 2015
Med request 10 march 2015
Med done 21 march 2015
Ecas shows medical have been recieved

hoang

May 10, 2015
Received my aor at 27 April but no MR
All novembers, i think all has MR and done
Any suggestions for me?

shammysidhu90

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 05,2014
Doc's Request.
Feb.09, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct.06, 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
Oct 08, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 21, 2014
diliprathore said:
Hey guys!

I received an email today from cic asking for rcmp pcc and fingerprints but I already submitted these documents with application so do you guys i need to send dem again?
Because in their email there is a note whick says:
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REQUEST. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTION ONCE A VISA OFFICER HAS REVIEWED YOUR APPLICATION.
So i assume i dont need to send the rcmp pcc again!
Wat do you guys think ?
Need an advice if someone has the same situation like this.

Filed recieved by cic on oct 6 2014
Aor recieved 12 feb 2015
Med request 10 march 2015
Med done 21 march 2015
Ecas shows medical have been recieved
If they ask you for additional Documents then you have to submit. Does't matter if you already submit. they can ask you even 3 time same documents you have to submit.

Puneet4111

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Hello everyone just want to update you guys. I just checked the status on ECAS and it finally says medical has been received. Application received Nov 18, 2014 and medical request April 22, 2015 and medical done May 7, 2015.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
23 May 2015, Medical Results Received posted today

I checked yesterday and it wasn't there, so the ECAS system sometimes updates before Tuesdays.

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Mine too saying medical results have been received today. It was not showing yesterday. Medical done May 4, 2015

rocky220

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
cic filed 19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
complete
Nomination.....
mpnp 19-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
Complete docs.
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
MR + RPRF 10-06-2015
Med's Done....
10-16-2015
Interview........
?!?
Passport Req..
July 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 05, 2015
LANDED..........
Booked on sept 8, 2015
hoang said:
Received my aor at 27 April but no MR
All novembers, i think all has MR and done
Any suggestions for me?
Not me! Still waiting for mr, are you inland or Outland? Thanks

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
rocky220 said:
Not me! Still waiting for mr, are you inland or Outland? Thanks
Since I'm an applicant from the United States, my application is being processed entirely within Canada. As such, I think the Med Request was fairly quick. My first AOR was 15 April 2015, my MR came 25 April 2015 only 10 days later. I performed my medicals and even though there were some delays (on the doctor's end) it now came up as Medical Received as of 23 May 2015.

When it lists Medical Received, I'm not sure that means its approved or not, but they officially have it registered as received. I HOPE when its listed as received it means they've reviewed it and everything is okay.

lxx

Apr 21, 2015
echebergajo said:
Hi Bpatel1 and Ixx, could you please comment on to how did you figure out the date of medical received? Did you find out in the summary page? Or as you click on the details, does it have a date besides it?
Thanks for your help,
because i check the status everyday

Bpatel1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
01-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
LANDED..........
19-10-2015

prentiss18

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
i got refused with my BOWP application..they saud im not elligible in BOWP.. it says ' u must submit a letter from the province that nominated u under the pnp that DOES NOT stipulate conditions or restrictions indicating u must work for a specific employer or work under specific NOC (if these stipulations exist on ur nomination. U are NOT eligible for BOWP.

can i just go to BORDer and have my wp there. i can provide job offer and the lmia exempt fee. my employer will support me.

help me guys! thanks

Puneet4111

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
prentiss18 said:
i got refused with my BOWP application..they saud im not elligible in BOWP.. it says ' u must submit a letter from the province that nominated u under the pnp that DOES NOT stipulate conditions or restrictions indicating u must work for a specific employer or work under specific NOC (if these stipulations exist on ur nomination. U are NOT eligible for BOWP.

can i just go to BORDer and have my wp there. i can provide job offer and the lmia exempt fee. my employer will support me.

help me guys! thanks
Which province nominated you?
Which province nominated you?

vikrant khanna

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
prentiss18 said:

help me guys! thanks
Prentiss18
Do you have closed work permit I mean before applying BOWP? I guess you are nominated by Manitoba?

prentiss18

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
im from bc pnp... I got my aor last april 13..and done with my med too. I applied BOWP last march 15 got refused today. and yes I used to have closed wp which expired last april 18.

can I just go to the border and apply wp there?... I have aor, med. and I can provide job offer form my employers and the receipt of LMIA exempt. I donnu what to do. help guys please!

AThind

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prentiss18 said:
im from bc pnp... I got my aor last april 13..and done with my med too. I applied BOWP last march 15 got refused today. and yes I used to have closed wp which expired last april 18.

can I just go to the border and apply wp there?... I have aor, med. and I can provide job offer form my employers and the receipt of LMIA exempt. I donnu what to do. help guys please!

So the only reason i can think of that why your application got refused was that you applied for BOWP before your medical was done.
You dont even need LMIA or anything but medical results which is first step approval for your PR application when applying for OWP.
And second thing, there is no point of going to border to get OWP as they will send you back again( I experienced it already). Border officer will say that we can't apply for BOWP at port of entry.