Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
nishh said:
Thanks dean007.

I was so worried. It's 6am n I have been up all night worrying. Maybe cic won't entertain such calls , but what if she goes over and talk to pnp office guys n tells them that this person was needed for this business and in winters no one else is there to work. Can she request pnp guys reach out to cic ?
just lie to them for the time being saying you will stay with them for ever. always you can leave when you get your copr.

nishh

Feb 9, 2015
Thankyou so much adorablejat, harirajmohan and dean007 for for calming me down with your replies. I got ip on 19 August. I think I'll get dm around last week of August. So I'll hv to keep the monster(boss) off my case till then.

harrycan

Star Member
May 21, 2015
nishh said:
Thanks dean007.

I was so worried. It's 6am n I have been up all night worrying. Maybe cic won't entertain such calls , but what if she goes over and talk to pnp office guys n tells them that this person was needed for this business and in winters no one else is there to work. Can she request pnp guys reach out to cic ?
hello nishh

My suggestion is to you don't leave your work until you get your copr (pr). your employer can not slow down the process in any ways. but if you left the work before getting pr then your employer can call pnp office to cancel out your nomination. In that case your nomination will be on hold by pnp office and they will give you some time to get job of same level or same Noc code.Once you get pr you are free to go. I have one of my friend which had same situation. he had some issue with his employer, he left the work during his pr application processing. so his employer called pnp office to cancel his nomination but pnp office gave some time to him to find out new job. that was the case which i remember. so i recommend you to be patient for some more time before taking any action. i hope you will understand.. dont worry

gud luck..... nd smile :) :)

anua

Apr 29, 2015
Not only that Nishh.... One of my friends, he left the employer as soon as he got the PR. Then after he applied for his PR card and that time CIC called the employer and checked with him whether he is still working over there or not. Employer told them that he left the job and CIC cancelled his PR. He is in India right now. So be careful. You suffered all these time to get your PR. You almost there and its only 2 or 3 months more. So be wise....

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
anua said:
Not only that Nishh.... One of my friends, he left the employer as soon as he got the PR. Then after he applied for his PR card and that time CIC called the employer and checked with him whether he is still working over there or not. Employer told them that he left the job and CIC cancelled his PR. He is in India right now. So be careful. You suffered all these time to get your PR. You almost there and its only 2 or 3 months more. So be wise....
Are you serious, I never heard you have to wait until PR card, as soon as you get PPR you get new SIN, and the officers itself tell you can apply for better positions, CIC never stops you in getting advanced in your career.

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
anua said:
He left after he got PR? Are you sure? Maybe you meant that he left his job after he got his passport request, but hadn't landed yet? Because once you land, there's nothing CIC can do.

AdorableJat

Star Member
May 28, 2012
I know guys we are all here to help but
Believe me right now with all these post we are creating more confusing situation. ..I would say chill out just handle the pain little bit longer....myself checking ecas 3 times a day...Nov 27 applicant..

Bpatel1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
01-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
LANDED..........
19-10-2015
Dean007 said:
Guys there has been new activity on my ecas, It now shows 6 line now, earlier it was only 3. Still In process though :(
It means you will get ur DM soon.

Bpatel1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
01-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
LANDED..........
19-10-2015
nishh said:
I'm thinking its employer sponsored after all.
Why you want to jeopardize your case ?
It doesn't matter that she can or can not. Just hold down for 2-4 months. Afterall it is only you that would going to lose. So chill and once you will get your PR then kick ur employer. Don't think much in advance.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
anua said:
it is very weird.. pr card is not a mandatory document..it is optional..cic never insist you to carry a pr card if you r not going out of Canada..card can be used for other identifications too..but it has nothing to do with your status..All that matters is your residency status..when one crosses the border with copr, he is a permanent resident..the procedure is complete..unless they find a serious criminal offence or fraud, cic will not cancel the pr after..changing job is the right of a resident..

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
Quink said:
He left after he got PR? Are you sure? Maybe you meant that he left his job after he got his passport request, but hadn't landed yet? Because once you land, there's nothing CIC can do.
I know few IT companies don't recruit people till u don't get PR card ,Even after completing landing process they should be good but that's not the case. There might be case's where cic cancelled the PR after landing and before issuing PR card, thats the reason i see they only recruit once u have PR card in hand :(