+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

Ansku97

Jan 17, 2013
Hi Guys!

I know that this is not the right thread here but I'm kind of hoping someone can shed some light on me. I applied for BOWP online last May 6, 2015 but up until I went to the border last August 14, 2015 to get my Work Permit Extended since it will expire on August 18, 2015 I still haven't got my result from my online application. Last August 19, 2015 i received an email from CIC for an additional document for my BWOP application since i was not able to cancel the application so it was still on processed, now they sent me an email yesterday that it's been approved. Now my question is which work permit is valid? And do i have to update service canada again for my SIN since the one she have there was my closed permit that i just recently got from the border?

Thank you in advance!

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
Ansku97 said:
Hi Guys!

I know that this is not the right thread here but I'm kind of hoping someone can shed some light on me. I applied for BOWP online last May 6, 2015 but up until I went to the border last August 14, 2015 to get my Work Permit Extended since it will expire on August 18, 2015 I still haven't got my result from my online application. Last August 19, 2015 i received an email from CIC for an additional document for my BWOP application since i was not able to cancel the application so it was still on processed, now they sent me an email yesterday that it's been approved. Now my question is which work permit is valid? And do i have to update service canada again for my SIN since the one she have there was my closed permit that i just recently got from the border?

Thank you in advance!
Hey...
You rushed things from your end ..but there is always a way out ..i wished to do the same thing but cic supervisor advised me I cannot have two separate application for my work permit ..you have to withdraw one ..so I withdrew one and the withdrawal process is easy you call and they take info and they cancel it ..now in your situation I guess one is open work permit and the other is closed ..you should better opt for open wp ..but usually cic Decides on the application that is approved first
I woould strongly recommend you to take a lawyer under $300-500 just for cancellation. I believe they 'll easily cancel your closed wp ..they can write excuses that client was not aware of the Canadian law and as such before the expiration she went to the boundary to renew it ..
If youhave much time in PR then go for lawyer ..if you think your pR is in final stages then it's ok open or closed wp ..just give a call to cic and the agent 'll talk with supervisor but you tell the lawyer the whole story in short words
I hope that helps

Ansku97

Jan 17, 2013
akhan13 said:
Hey...
You rushed things from your end ..but there is always a way out ..i wished to do the same thing but cic supervisor advised me I cannot have two separate application for my work permit ..you have to withdraw one ..so I withdrew one and the withdrawal process is easy you call and they take info and they cancel it ..now in your situation I guess one is open work permit and the other is closed ..you should better opt for open wp ..but usually cic Decides on the application that is approved first
I woould strongly recommend you to take a lawyer under $300-500 just for cancellation. I believe they 'll easily cancel your closed wp ..they can write excuses that client was not aware of the Canadian law and as such before the expiration she went to the boundary to renew it ..
If youhave much time in PR then go for lawyer ..if you think your pR is in final stages then it's ok open or closed wp ..just give a call to cic and the agent 'll talk with supervisor but you tell the lawyer the whole story in short words
I hope that helps

Well actually it wasn't me who wants it rushed. My employer wanted all of their tfw to have permits renewed before it expires as they doesn't want us to be under implied status.

Thanks for the help! :)

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
akhan13 said:
Hey...
I hope that helps
I guess now you have two work permit doesnt matter which one you will use. I have an existing work permit which is still valid for 1 year before I flagpole the border. I asked the CBSA officer what will happen to my existing work permit do i need to stop working for the employer since he's giving me a new work permit for another employer. He said as long as the paper said it's still valid I can use that. So basically I have two closed work permit for two different employer. As long as you have the papers saying that you are allowed to work you are good :)

Ansku97

Jan 17, 2013
mryoso said:
I guess now you have two work permit doesnt matter which one you will use. I have an existing work permit which is still valid for 1 year before I flagpole the border. I asked the CBSA officer what will happen to my existing work permit do i need to stop working for the employer since he's giving me a new work permit for another employer. He said as long as the paper said it's still valid I can use that. So basically I have two closed work permit for two different employer. As long as you have the papers saying that you are allowed to work you are good :)
aahmm so i don't have to cancel anything at all?

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
Ansku97 said:
aahmm so i don't have to cancel anything at all?
whatever you suggest, you assume things..its not the case my friend..
the border officers they hv no idea of things, they hv used legal words only..as long the paper is valid...but the point is you cannot hv two wps..
once you call cic, it will dawn upon you bcz you are responsible to cic, not the boder...ppl...border officers gv you entry into the green land..cic is taking care of your life---work on this green land..

elnazdel

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Everyone,
I recently mailed my application to CIC Sydney. The mail tracking status shows that the application is delivered. Now should I expect to receive an email? Is there another email prior to AOR?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
sandra001 said:
I kind of have a feeling that something biiig is coming for us inlands who haven't received MR's yet.. Maybe we'll get everything together, MR, PCC, RPRF.. Once they touch our files it will go so fast :D ;D :p it's been already more then 6 months since they received my file and the processing time is 15 months and as far as I see mostly they give PR after 10-12 months.. So let's wait to see if we're lucky as evrybody else ;D ;D
Not sure what to guess as the guys who received MR in april and May have their DMs / PPRs this month. So not sure if MR is the trigger for rest of the verification.
Also these reminder emails for Jan applicants tell that they are not even close to verifying the applications individually yet. Hopefully cic allocates more officers at ottawa and sydney or sends the applications to other visa office. If not its going to be the same story.

maxy81

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny - Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
17/08/2015
Nomination.....
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/05/2015
Med's Request
27/05/2015
Med's Done....
06/06/2015
Passport Req..
Feb 1st, 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yuanguangzhao said:
Congratulations! Are you an Express Entry applicant?
Congratulations. You are BC PNP Inland right? Did you receive passport request in the mail or email and is it being requested by Sydney or Ottawa.
Also, did your online status change to Decision made?
We have almost the same timeline but I had to submit a new passport copies as my passport is expiring in less than 6 months. Hopefully I get PPR soon.

Please keep updating your timeline on after you send your passport till you get your PR card.

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
October 28th, PCC. Doc. received by CIO Nov. 9th.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Sept. 21th, 2015., Med. received Oct. 29th, 2015.
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
Did anyone ordered GCMS notes from Feb, Mar, Apr inland applicants? I see some inland May applicants are getting RCMP and PCC requests, and it's really frustrating not knowing what's going on with us..

ARSR

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
sandra001 said:
Did anyone ordered GCMS notes from Feb, Mar, Apr inland applicants? I see some inland May applicants are getting RCMP and PCC requests, and it's really frustrating not knowing what's going on with us..
Yes you are right, there are no medical request after Feb 4 applicant.

hardipkhatri

Jun 27, 2015
Ansku97 said:
Hi Guys!

Thank you in advance!

hardipkhatri

Jun 27, 2015
Ansku97 said:
Hi Guys!

Thank you in advance!
Hi
I have applied for open work permit on 28th april 2015.
They just ask me to send them Provincial Nominee Program Certificate (PNC). My AINP is already expired on 7th april 2015. What documents they asked you?
Pls let me know

patel315

Feb 21, 2015
hardipkhatri said:
Hi
I have applied for open work permit on 28th april 2015.
They just ask me to send them Provincial Nominee Program Certificate (PNC). My AINP is already expired on 7th april 2015. What documents they asked you?
Pls let me know
Did u submit ur ainp certificate when u applied on 28 th april for open work permit. I have same issue so can u send me ur contact no so we can share with each other.mine is 587 984 7492 I am Ainp candidate too.

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Port Moresby Papua New Guinea
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
PASSED TO CIO W/ APPLICATION PACKAGE
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
VictorPapa said:
I think you should contact your province and explain your situation and they can give you precise information about your next action. I personally think you should get a new valid LOA and send it with your package because CIC already returned your application to you and it means it is not in CIC anymore. They only recorded your previous application's returning reason and nothing more.

Good Luck.

Hi, just an update! We got the returned application package today. And I missed to sign Schedule-4 form. We got the letter of explanation from CIO and now planning to apply for LOA extension from MPNP.

My question is, am I going to fill up NEW FORMS again, (as I know there are new updated form on their website)

OR Am i going to JUST SIGN where I've missed and send the SAME PACKAGE again?

Please help anyone!!!!

Thanks in advance!