17-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hello guys,

Those who think that one will be considered for EE if we don't get AOR by December this year. That's not true.

Please have a look at this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#7

Look at question number 7 on this page.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
tap88 said:
Hello guys,

Those who think that one will be considered for EE if we don't get AOR by December this year. That's not true.

Buddy they said the "rules" at the time of application and not the "process" at the time of application. EE system may be used with rules that were in force at the time of the application, for e.g. IELTES was not required for MPNP application based on certain conditions. So that rule will be in force but system used may be EE.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
tap88 said:
Hello guys,

I am not going to expect my application to be put through EE unless I create an EE Profile to enter myself into the EE Pool and be ready to pay double the fees. After all, EE is a program the government uses to bring in the best of the eligible candidates who is productive and able to give back to the communities and country. So the answer to question #7 makes sense to me and I would not speculate that any PNP applications submitted before EE launches will be put through the EE system especially if you do not meet the requirements to one of the 3 Federal Programs that EE advertises for.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
ngelsa said:
I am not going to expect my application to be put through EE unless I create an EE Profile to enter myself into the EE Pool and be ready to pay double the fees. After all, EE is a program the government uses to bring in the best of the eligible candidates who is productive and able to give back to the communities and country. So the answer to question #7 makes sense to me and I would not speculate that any PNP applications submitted before EE launches will be put through the EE system especially if you do not meet the requirements to one of the 3 Federal Programs that EE advertises for.
Hi, by system I mean in the back ground they will be using the same software for all the applicants. I don't see CIC will be using two different softwares for pre and post 2015 candidates. It would be foolish for them to use that way and it would be a pain to process applications like that. I think the last quarter (Oct - Dec) people are the Beta Testing candidates for their software. And this is all my hope and wish it is true as this would make our applications faster. Also using this pool they can train the teams when the real process starts.

And yes if we want to logically be a part of the EE process we have to apply again and pay the fees twice. I will be doing that.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
vegasIndian said:
Hi, by system I mean in the back ground they will be using the same software for all the applicants. I don't see CIC will be using two different softwares for pre and post 2015 candidates. It would be foolish for them to use that way and it would be a pain to process applications like that. I think the last quarter (Oct - Dec) people are the Beta Testing candidates for their software. And this is all my hope and wish it is true as this would make our applications faster. Also using this pool they can train the teams when the real process starts.

And yes if we want to logically be a part of the EE process we have to apply again and pay the fees twice. I will be doing that.
Oh I hope your speculation is right and I agree that having two systems is inefficient for sure. I will be putting myself into the EE Pool as well and pay the fees twice if I really have to. This wait is killing me.

july1008

Nov 27, 2014
ngelsa said:
Oh I hope your speculation is right and I agree that having two systems is inefficient for sure. I will be putting myself into the EE Pool as well and pay the fees twice if I really have to. This wait is killing me.
Maintaining two queues with the same applicants sounds very stupid. Hopefully we could be included in their first dry run in EE system. Paying fees twice is not the only pain, we probably have to resubmit all the application forms and original supporting docs including police cert etc...

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
july1008 said:
Maintaining two queues with the same applicants sounds very stupid. Hopefully we could be included in their first dry run in EE system. Paying fees twice is not the only pain, we probably have to resubmit all the application forms and original supporting docs including police cert etc...
If you are the point where time is against you you probably wouldn't consider it stupid. All we are saying is that EE opens up another option for those who meet the requirements and are willing to go through all the trouble and spend double amount of money to express themselves through the system. Having an unknown time frame VS having an definite wait time can be a huge factor for some like myself.

I agree that preparing and submitting the entire application for a second time is a pain, but it shouldn't be too much of a trouble. If you are at the point where CIC has already requested Medical Documents and Police Certification then by all means don't bother with EE because you are already half way through.

In the end, it really comes down to how much you want your Canadian PR Status and how quickly you want to have it.

july1008

Nov 27, 2014
ngelsa said:
If you are the point where time is against you you probably wouldn't consider it stupid. All we are saying is that EE opens up another option for those who meet the requirements and are willing to go through all the trouble and spend double amount of money to express themselves through the system. Having an unknown time frame VS having an definite wait time can be a huge factor for some like myself.

I agree that preparing and submitting the entire application for a second time is a pain, but it shouldn't be too much of a trouble. If you are at the point where CIC has already requested Medical Documents and Police Certification then by all means don't bother with EE because you are already half way through.

In the end, it really comes down to how much you want your Canadian PR Status and how quickly you want to have it.
I'm on the same page with you. I meant for CIC, moving existing unprocessed applicants who would be selected from the EE pool to the new system would save more time than requesting the same applicatipn forms from the same batch of applicants again. Asking those applicants to submit a second time sounds stupid, but I migh be wrong since it would bring trouble for them to sort out who's already applied in the old system and pull them out. If the application time frame for EE is within six months as they promised, I'd rather to all apply again for a guaranteed wait time.

juggy T

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 16 cic pnp category
AOR Received.
30 december 2014
Med's Request
14 january 2015
Need suggestion

my work permit expiring january 10 , i am waiting for aor so i will get a open work permit, but right now for aor it takes forever , please suggest me do i wait for aor till end of december or i will apply Work Permit by using my nomination. if i apply by using my nomination then my workpermit will be closed.
so plz suggest me do i have to wait for aor to get open workpermit.

pnp cic pr application received on september 16

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Hey juggy t,
Just renew you work permitt now, let cio continue with the process of your app incase they request for an updated work permit, you are already to go or go the nearest service canada for a clear information. Dont be afraid to approach the office and dont reply so much on speculations. Also try and send cio email to check your app status since it has pass ten weeks. Good luck

juggy T

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 16 cic pnp category
AOR Received.
30 december 2014
Med's Request
14 january 2015
J.lord said:
Hey juggy t,
Just renew you work permitt now, let cio continue with the process of your app incase they request for an updated work permit, you are already to go or go the nearest service canada for a clear information. Dont be afraid to approach the office and dont reply so much on speculations. Also try and send cio email to check your app status since it has pass ten weeks. Good luck
thanks bud

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends.
i have recvd my bc pnp aug 28 th , submitted my pnp to pr application. (Normal old federal )
recvd medicals and . medicals submitted recently.

now, i have worked for noc b job for 1560 hours.
i was promoted on 15 th december2014. as supervisor and 15 $ pay.

now if I Want TO Submit my file in to Express entry .? am i eligible?
can we put our file in old system and simultaneous can put file in EE?

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
ngelsa said:

You are right ngelsa!

I can understand how painful is the WAIT!

But is there somehow we can raise the issue to CIC? We are previous applicants and we deserve priority. Even if they do not process our applications as fast as EE but they should at least make a press release and clear what they are doing with the applications prior to EE.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
july1008 said:
I'm on the same page with you. I meant for CIC, moving existing unprocessed applicants who would be selected from the EE pool to the new system would save more time than requesting the same applicatipn forms from the same batch of applicants again. Asking those applicants to submit a second time sounds stupid, but I migh be wrong since it would bring trouble for them to sort out who's already applied in the old system and pull them out. If the application time frame for EE is within six months as they promised, I'd rather to all apply again for a guaranteed wait time.
Oh yah I definitely agree that moving existing, unprocessed applications to the new system is more efficient, but it is the applicant's choice to enter themselves into the EE Pool given if they meet the requirements (CIC is not asking the applicants to do it). Not to mention, in return CIC will generate extra revenues if the impatient applicants are willing to enter themselves into the EE Pool and pay the fees again if they accept the EE Invitations (PR Application Fees are not refundable).

On the other hand, it won't be hard for them to pull out applications because each application is categorized and they can quickly identify PNP Applications from different streams, so I truly hope the speculations are right. I just hope that when it comes to data transfer they have a well planned system to do it without error because that would be the most critical part.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
n.zaman said:
You are right ngelsa!

I can understand how painful is the WAIT!

But is there somehow we can raise the issue to CIC? We are previous applicants and we deserve priority. Even if they do not process our applications as fast as EE but they should at least make a press release and clear what they are doing with the applications prior to EE.
Having to deal with CIC since 1997, I can tell you that they won't make things too transparent. I totally understand why they are keeping things to themselves at this stage and only release minimal information to the public because it gives CIC room to make changes without having to explain to the public. With the EE releasing in 2015 there is a lot of unknown and CIC probably has many different plans to deal with different situations that will arise. If they released everything, then they will have to explain to the public why they are employing plan A but not plan B or C. As you know the public will always have different opinions on the same issue base on their own interest, so it is better to keep things to themselves now and deal with it internally.