21 Jan, 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29 Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
30 Jan, 2015, Med received: 06 Feb, 2015
astasi said:
Hi mj_paredes,

I am assuming my file is in Ottawa while yours & spartcus files are being processed in Sydney. Not entirely sure though.
Not sure who is processing my file. I understand everything can be shared and processed electronically nowadays. Based on my research I should get DM/PPR by around this time next month. :)

v_volf

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Hello guys,

I was able to speak with an agent at cic concerning my decision made status. He told me my application had been "approved in principle". Now does anyone know what it means? Are they going to do anymore checks / manipulations with my file or I just have to wait? The agent also mentioned that current processing time is 17 months (Cap) and so I have to wait...

sinp-nominee2014

Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
Skipped
Nomination.....
06-2014
AOR Received.
08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
Late Jan 2015
Med's Request
8-2014
Med's Done....
08-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to come
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
v_volf said:
Hello guys,

I was able to speak with an agent at cic concerning my decision made status. He told me my application had been "approved in principle". Now does anyone know what it means? Are they going to do anymore checks / manipulations with my file or I just have to wait? The agent also mentioned that current processing time is 17 months (Cap) and so I have to wait...
You have successfully passed all the checks for the PR, there might a little backlog and they usually send PPR in batches so just little more patience and way to go. but again the decision has been made meaning you are approved as per agent as well

sinp-nominee2014

Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
Skipped
Nomination.....
06-2014
AOR Received.
08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
Late Jan 2015
Med's Request
8-2014
Med's Done....
08-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to come
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
v_volf said:
Hello guys,

Sorry I forgot to ask , do you mind telling us your timeline ? when did you apply and if you are single applicant? and what province?

v_volf

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
sinp-nominee2014 said:
Sorry I forgot to ask , do you mind telling us your timeline ? when did you apply and if you are single applicant? and what province?
I didn't mind telling, all the info is just one or two pages back on this thread. :)

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
Atleast CIC should tell us the reason for the wait .......we should think of some other options.......Its been month no Medical request and we are given AOR after 9 months................:(
:(
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

tasfin

Mar 3, 2015
At last my application is showing in process.. It changed today.. My timeline:

AINP Nomination: May 1, 2014
App Filed in CIC: June 2, 2014
Medical Request: July 28, 2014
Med Done: August 23, 2014
RPRF Req: Feb 5, 2015
Additional Doc: New IMM 5669 Requested on April 1, 2015
Additional Doc Sent: April 8, 2015
Marital Status Update: Sent on April 8,2015 (Canadian wife, so do not need to include her in the application)
In Process: April 10, 2015

Keeping my fingers crosseD! What is the current trend? How long is it taking to get DM after In Process? Does any one have canadian spouse? Marrying a Canadian may hamper the speed of process? Please enlighten! :)

amd87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
amd87 said:
Hi all,

I'm an OPNP applicant, and I applied for BOWP with only my Provincial Nominee Certificate in January while I haven't had received my AOR yet. Now CIC has asked for "Letter of Support from the nominating province" from me.

Can I/ Should I provide my AOR letter instead, or I better ask for a Letter of Support from the Ontario government?
Has anybody got that letter before? and if yes how long does it take for them? CIC needs me to answer in a week.

Thanks a lot!
Hi all,
So as several people suggested (Thanks for the suggestions! :) ) I sent my AOR plus the accompanying letter from Opportunities Ontario, I also emailed them about it, and they said the same letter is enough, they also mentioned that I can include the email as their continuing support of my nomination. I got my BOWP extension for year.
Thanks!

amd87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Following my last question regarding the work permit, I wanted to ask opinion about Express entry...Seeing the dim results and long waits for my PNP application (Application Received: 24 Jul. 2014 - Last status: Medical Received ~ 20 Feb 2015) I applied for the new online express entry, and I got an invitation.

Based on the current timeline of ON PNP applicants, I'm wondering if I should accept the invitation and apply through the other channel as well or not? considering the costs (application fee, getting police certificates, and translation of documents, another medical maybe?, etc)
Does it save me time? Is it worth it?

Thanks!!!

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
amd87 said:
Following my last question regarding the work permit, I wanted to ask opinion about Express entry...Seeing the dim results and long waits for my PNP application (Application Received: 24 Jul. 2014 - Last status: Medical Received ~ 20 Feb 2015) I applied for the new online express entry, and I got an invitation.

Based on the current timeline of ON PNP applicants, I'm wondering if I should accept the invitation and apply through the other channel as well or not? considering the costs (application fee, getting police certificates, and translation of documents, another medical maybe?, etc)
Does it save me time? Is it worth it?

Thanks!!!
Would be a waste of time and money at this point. Yes it is taking a while for OPNP, i am in the same boat. But I suspect that most of the OPNP applications with AOR/MR will be processed in another 6 months or so.
My colleague...applied in March 2014 and received AOR/MR in April. He was stuck like the rest of us since then until he moved to IP start of March and already have PPR now. If your application is complete, once it lands in Ottawa, it should be processed reasonably quickly. At least thats what I am going with since I have been debating the same thing for a while after receiving AOR in march.

Randy.Orton

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I second _MK_ here. EE would be too much efforts on our sides now. I know things are really screwed up for some of us right now, but eventually we are looking into next 6 months. Be patient guys !

Youme256

Mar 2, 2015
Hello ppl

I got my ppr today (may applicant) but my problem is I have added my wife's name in my file on 4th December
And her name has yet not got included in it
I emailed then regarding this...but any idea what will happen now?

And how long it will take?

MP89

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2014
Doc's Request.
31-03-2015 (Schedule A)
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2015
amd87 said:
Hi all,
So as several people suggested (Thanks for the suggestions! :) ) I sent my AOR plus the accompanying letter from Opportunities Ontario, I also emailed them about it, and they said the same letter is enough, they also mentioned that I can include the email as their continuing support of my nomination. I got my BOWP extension for year.
Thanks!
May I know the support email . How did you get that as my PNP certificate is expired and I have the letter came along with it. But how can we get the support email?? Help would be appreciated.

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
MP89 said:
May I know the support email . How did you get that as my PNP certificate is expired and I have the letter came along with it. But how can we get the support email?? Help would be appreciated.
Hi MP89,
Just email your province's PNP, for example I contacted BC PNP by this email: pnpinfo@gov.bc.ca , include your PNP certificate number ,date of birth, Full name. Explain your situation, provide any information they ask (In my case, they asked for current work permit, and last 2 pay stubs) then you'll get the support letter.

amd87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
MP89 said:
Yes, I just emailed opportunities ontario email with my information (name, dob, address, etc), and attached my certificate and the letter that they sent to me with the certificate in it, and they replied back very quickly.