+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION JUNE 2014

tasfin

Mar 3, 2015
I am an AINP nominee. I filed my CIC application on June 2, 2014. Got medical request in July 28th, 2014 and med sent August 25th, 2014. I was asked to pay RPRF on Feb 5, 2014 and paid on the same day. No additional request was made yet. And ECAS still showing Application Received on June 2 and Medical Received. Any June applicant, already got IN PROCESS/ PPR?

Thanks!!

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
tasfin said:
I am an AINP nominee. I filed my CIC application on June 2, 2014. Got medical request in July 28th, 2014 and med sent August 25th, 2014. I was asked to pay RPRF on Feb 5, 2014 and paid on the same day. No additional request was made yet. And ECAS still showing Application Received on June 2 and Medical Received. Any June applicant, already got IN PROCESS/ PPR?

Thanks!!
Hi tasfin,
I think you don't have to worry too much. Our turn is coming, just few more days/weeks. Let's wait and pray.

amd87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Hi all,

I'm an OPNP applicant, and I applied for BOWP with only my Provincial Nominee Certificate in January while I haven't had received my AOR yet. Now CIC has asked for "Letter of Support from the nominating province" from me.

Can I/ Should I provide my AOR letter instead, or I better ask for a Letter of Support from the Ontario government?
Has anybody got that letter before? and if yes how long does it take for them? CIC needs me to answer in a week.

Thanks a lot!

MP89

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2014
Doc's Request.
31-03-2015 (Schedule A)
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2015
amd87 said:
Hi all,

I'm an OPNP applicant, and I applied for BOWP with only my Provincial Nominee Certificate in January while I haven't had received my AOR yet. Now CIC has asked for "Letter of Support from the nominating province" from me.

Can I/ Should I provide my AOR letter instead, or I better ask for a Letter of Support from the Ontario government?
Has anybody got that letter before? and if yes how long does it take for them? CIC needs me to answer in a week.

Thanks a lot!
I did ask them but they said AOR and letter which we get it along with certificate Is valid but still please give them a call and ask. And if they do give you any letter then let me know. I think CIC might ask the same for me as well.

Thanks!!!

Sandipppp

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-3-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
19-06-2015
Randy.Orton said:
Folks, who got their AoR in past 2 weeks, any update on MR? [Specially the May-June applicant?]

It seems like we're just in a normal queue and no sorts of urgency has been shown yet from CIC, even giving our AoR after almost 10 months.
_MK_ said:
I honestly dont think we will be in any urgency queue. We are in normal queue. On the bright side, they plan to be able to complete this work in 6 months for EE applicants and likely everyone else as well. So we are looking at least 6 more months for our applications since we just got into the normal queue with our AOR.
I am still waiting for MR. Have you guys received it yet?

deepdeep

May 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 1 2014
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2015 with PCC
Nomination.....
APRIL 2014
AOR Received.
29 JULY 2014
Med's Request
29 JULY 2014
Med's Done....
31 JULY 2014
Passport Req..
11 APRIL 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 APRIL 2015
LANDED..........
27 APRIL 2015
amd87 said:
Hi all,

Thanks a lot!
Hi am87
I applied for BOWP in May 2014 before I received File no and MR in july from CIC. Only thing I gave with my work permit application was letter from employer and the nomination letter from my province.
I did paper application and got new work permit in 2 months

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
amd87 said:
Hi all,

Thanks a lot!
Every OPNP candidate receives a letter of support for work permit with their certificate. You should have one as well. You can always request one as well by contacting them

My suggestion would be to provide the letter of support and AOR email in a single pdf file. Also write a brief letter explaining that you have recently received the AOR.

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
amd87 said:
Hi all,

Thanks a lot!
hi amd87. I'm June applicant from BC. I was nominated in March and I sent all my paper to CIC in May. last year in Dec, my work permit might expired, so in August, I sent an email to BC PNP and asked for my letter of support, few days later, I got that letter, then I used it to extend my work permit. So in my opinion, just ask Ontario PNP for your Letter of support. You can send them your receipt number if they ask for proof and you haven't received your application number from CIC.

MP89

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2014
Doc's Request.
31-03-2015 (Schedule A)
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2015
gennyquan said:
hi amd87. I'm June applicant from BC. I was nominated in March and I sent all my paper to CIC in May. last year in Dec, my work permit might expired, so in August, I sent an email to BC PNP and asked for my letter of support, few days later, I got that letter, then I used it to extend my work permit. So in my opinion, just ask Ontario PNP for your Letter of support. You can send them your receipt number if they ask for proof and you haven't received your application number from CIC.
Thanks for your response . I did ask them and they mentioned you don't need anything just the certificate and the letter which they give us with certificate. I have one question do BC PNP give any kind of letter along with the certificate?

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
MP89 said:
Thanks for your response . I did ask them and they mentioned you don't need anything just the certificate and the letter which they give us with certificate. I have one question do BC PNP give any kind of letter along with the certificate?
Hi MP89,
BC PNP gave me the certificate only. I had to ask for the "Letter of support" later (no fee) when I need it to extend my work permit. however. in their guide which was sent to me with the certificate, they told me that I can use the "Letter of acceptance" to extend my work permit if my work permit expired before the certificate. Here is my conclusion for what I understand that time:
- When I was nominated, I got the certificate only - valid for 6 months
- If at that time, my work permit was going to expired, I can use that certificate to extend my work permit.
- If not, then send all the paper for PR to CIC within 6 months of the certificate. After that, if I want to extend my work permit, I have to ask them to provide me "Letter of acceptance"
Hope this help.

Rocky04

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2014
Doc's Request.
None requested
Nomination.....
21-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Not Available
Med's Request
09-06-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
23-April-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-April-2015, passport recvd 5-May-2015
LANDED..........
In Ontario since Aug '07 , Flag pole process at Fort Erie on 7-May-2015
wow - firstly, congrats to all those who got DM and PPR. Especially the May & June 2014 applicants because there are some of us who applied earlier and have still not benefited from the mass processing that occured this year. Still i'm happy for you guys.

For those who applied in April and before and haven't had DM or PPR or anything significant like that - are we a lot in numbers ? Is there anything that we can do ?

I've tried calling the call center and emailing Ottawa. No response from Ottawa and the call center keeps going on about a 17 month processing time - not helpful.

Any tips or info is appreciated. I got my GCMS notes for Feb and it says my file is in process so i'm just waiting for the notes from March to show up.

thanks guy ... and congrats to those who moved on.

deepdeep

May 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 1 2014
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2015 with PCC
Nomination.....
APRIL 2014
AOR Received.
29 JULY 2014
Med's Request
29 JULY 2014
Med's Done....
31 JULY 2014
Passport Req..
11 APRIL 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 APRIL 2015
LANDED..........
27 APRIL 2015
pinoybrat said:
anybody from june applicant got In process???
IN PROCESS TODAY :)

dileep kumar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepdeep said:
IN PROCESS TODAY :)
which date exactly your application reached Sydney?
which province did you apply from?
Did you apply for your gcms notes anytime?
what additional docs did they requested you?