May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
romeosaab said:
CIC call centre is not taking calls now.Same *censored word* ...we cannot transfer ur call because of high volume of calls.I am getting for 13 days in row now...
huuuuh,......enough is enough!!!
try early morning....

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
duiusa said:
try early morning....
did today...the only information i got is my file has been forwarded to CPP-ottawa which deals with buffalo applicants and call center doesn't have any information beyond this....Huhhhh....Anyways contacted my MP office first time and they are gonna find some information for me by tommorow....lets see.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
romeosaab said:
did today...the only information i got is my file has been forwarded to CPP-ottawa which deals with buffalo applicants and call center doesn't have any information beyond this....Huhhhh....Anyways contacted my MP office first time and they are gonna find some information for me by tommorow....lets see.
Keep us informed. Hope we'll get some insight into this 'sophisticated' processing.

Joie

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O, BC PNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
15-10-2011 FOR PNP
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
22-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 22, 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 29, 2013
Today it Marks One complete year since submission of my application...very very frustrating :mad: :mad: :mad:.....god knows how long we have to wait. I have written the following email to some of the opposition's MP's and critics :

Dear

I have applied for the immigration under PNP program at the Buffalo office in the beginning of last year (2012). However as Buffalo office was in process of closing permanently at that time, therefore my application like many others was transferred to Case Processing Pilot: Ottawa (CPP-O). Initially the official timeline for the finalization of our applications at CPP-O was set as 120 days and later it was increased to 9 months. Lately, the official posted timeline for CPP-O on CIC’s website has been extended to September 2013, which is 4 times more than the original timeline set for processing of applications.

Furthermore, the applicants who directly applied to CPP-O, unlike the applicants who got transferred from Buffalo office, are getting their cases processed in only period of 4-5 months. We feel that this treatment is very unfair to all Buffalo Immigration office transferees, we are moving to the new country in hope of better life and fairness in the system. Most of the CPP-O PNP applicants are already working/living in Canada and contributing towards country’s growth, I feel that this unfairness in the immigration process is really hurting our hope for a better life. Few of the major affects of delay in the processing of our immigration files are:

1) For the renewal of the work permits, every time applicants has to go through the complicated process, requiring numerous documents. Additionally, considerable amount of money is spent in renewing the work permits.

2) Delay in the application process is preventing us from reuniting with our spouses and kids.

3) This delay is preventing us from growing professionally and going for better career opportunities.

4) Lastly, medicals of most of the candidates have either expired or about to expire.

I strongly belief that you will put forward our concern in the parliament or related offices, so that immigration process could be more streamlined and the files for the waiting Buffalo applicants can be processed sooner.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
romeosaab said:
@Romeo
tell your MP, Applicants who have applied in Oct/Nov 2012 got their PPR already....he can ask CIC why they have given priority to them..

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Joie said:
Today it Marks One complete year since submission of my application...very very frustrating :mad: :mad: :mad:.....god knows how long we have to wait. I have written the following email to some of the opposition's MP's and critics :

Dear

I have applied for the immigration under PNP program at the Buffalo office in the beginning of last year (2012). However as Buffalo office was in process of closing permanently at that time, therefore my application like many others was transferred to Case Processing Pilot: Ottawa (CPP-O). Initially the official timeline for the finalization of our applications at CPP-O was set as 120 days and later it was increased to 9 months. Lately, the official posted timeline for CPP-O on CIC's website has been extended to September 2013, which is 4 times more than the original timeline set for processing of applications.

Furthermore, the applicants who directly applied to CPP-O, unlike the applicants who got transferred from Buffalo office, are getting their cases processed in only period of 4-5 months. We feel that this treatment is very unfair to all Buffalo Immigration office transferees, we are moving to the new country in hope of better life and fairness in the system. Most of the CPP-O PNP applicants are already working/living in Canada and contributing towards country's growth, I feel that this unfairness in the immigration process is really hurting our hope for a better life. Few of the major affects of delay in the processing of our immigration files are:

1) For the renewal of the work permits, every time applicants has to go through the complicated process, requiring numerous documents. Additionally, considerable amount of money is spent in renewing the work permits.

2) Delay in the application process is preventing us from reuniting with our spouses and kids.

3) This delay is preventing us from growing professionally and going for better career opportunities.

4) Lastly, medicals of most of the candidates have either expired or about to expire.

I strongly belief that you will put forward our concern in the parliament or related offices, so that immigration process could be more streamlined and the files for the waiting Buffalo applicants can be processed sooner.
I had already did this last week....got few replies....lets see if they raise our issue in House of Commmons....

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
duiusa said:
@ Romeo
tell your MP, Applicants who have applied in Oct/Nov 2012 got their PPR already....he can ask CIC why they have given priority to them..
yeah sure...

MasterGeek

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
24-05-2012
Med's Request
24-05-2012
Med's Done....
30-05-2012
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
Joie said:

MPs aren't necessarily familiar with PR procedures and they might not know what a "medical" is.

dee001

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Guys, as hard as patience sounds right now, let's all try to be patient. We will all get PPR soon and live happily ever after :)

prabz

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-03-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Joie said:

Dear

I have applied for the immigration under PNP program at the Buffalo office in the beginning of last year (2012). However as Buffalo office was in process of closing permanently at that time, therefore my application like many others was transferred to Case Processing Pilot: Ottawa (CPP-O). Initially the official timeline for the finalization of our applications at CPP-O was set as 120 days and later it was increased to 9 months. Lately, the official posted timeline for CPP-O on CIC's website has been extended to September 2013, which is 4 times more than the original timeline set for processing of applications.

Furthermore, the applicants who directly applied to CPP-O, unlike the applicants who got transferred from Buffalo office, are getting their cases processed in only period of 4-5 months. We feel that this treatment is very unfair to all Buffalo Immigration office transferees, we are moving to the new country in hope of better life and fairness in the system. Most of the CPP-O PNP applicants are already working/living in Canada and contributing towards country's growth, I feel that this unfairness in the immigration process is really hurting our hope for a better life. Few of the major affects of delay in the processing of our immigration files are:

So frustrating, it completed one year for me and my husband too, they are just not touching our files and just hate that. and I totally agree we cant grow professionally i.e no increase in money just stuck, please let me know if you get any reply, if have send emails as well saying all this to them.

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
I just talked today with the MP assistant. She said that Ottawa is processing the files in parallel, new files (after Buffalo closed) with 2011-early 2012 files.. So, she said that we just have to wait. Also she suggested me don't contact Ottawa so often, because they keep everything in their records.. She said that i have to wait couples of months to see what happen to my file..
I told her that is frustrating, she said everything is because of all the changes that Minister Kenney has been making in the immigration system..In conclusion we have to wait and see how people will receive PR sooner than us.. Sorry about this news..

prabz said:
So frustrating, it completed one year for me and my husband too, they are just not touching our files and just hate that. and I totally agree we cant grow professionally i.e no increase in money just stuck, please let me know if you get any reply, if have send emails as well saying all this to them.

bha

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 7, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 04, 2013
Nomination.....
April 17, 2012
AOR Received.
June 26 2012
File Transfer...
RPRF 17th June 2013
Med's Request
June 26 2012
Med's Done....
July 7 2012
Interview........
In Process 4th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 04 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 9 2014
yanesrahn said:
I just talked today with the MP assistant. She said that Ottawa is processing the files in parallel, new files (after Buffalo closed) with 2011-early 2012 files.. So, she said that we just have to wait. Also she suggested me don't contact Ottawa so often, because they keep everything in their records.. She said that i have to wait couples of months to see what happen to my file..
I told her that is frustrating, she said everything is because of all the changes that Minister Kenney has been making in the immigration system..In conclusion we have to wait and see how people will receive PR sooner than us.. Sorry about this news..
with 2011-early 2012 files. ? I am May Applicant so where I am ? in forgetan drower or new file drower ?

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
I think all the files before May 29, 2012.(Buffalo's closed day) are stop in a big backlog...
bha said:
with 2011-early 2012 files. ? I am May Applicant so where I am ? in forgetan drower or new file drower ?

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Any updates??? :(

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
Pari123 said:
Any updates??? :(
same old same old! Application received. ???