Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
duiusa said:
Thanks everyone.......if you know any other person whom we should contact just give us name and email id....we need to bring these things into the notice of the government......its kinda joke people from Sept, 2012 are PPR......Another thing when you send email to any official write detailed information regarding the issue and tell them it's not only you many applicants are in the same boat.....

@ Ayinka
I am not inland applicant.....
what did you mention in your email? do you think we should lea our application info such as UCI, etc..?

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
duiusa said:
That's good.....I dont know your timeline....thing is that after 12 months medicals expire then extension thing that takes foreva....my concern is that CIC should work on those files whose medicals are about to expire in 1 or 2 months rather than post June applicants.....explain your MP this situation and she might say some files take more time than others, tell her that it's not 2 or 3 files all the applicants before July having this problem....
medical expiry is not n issue as they will extend it for another year automatically. I'd suggest you not mentioning Medical expiry in your email as they'll simply tell you the same thing.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Dont mention any of your personal info. Just explain the situation. Why have some people been waiting for more than a year and some get it in under 5 months. I'll post emails which you can contact. Write one email, copy it and send it to different addresses. Somethig needs to be done. Otherwise it will last another year

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
duiusa said:
Thanks everyone.......if you know any other person whom we should contact just give us name and email id....we need to bring these things into the notice of the government......its kinda joke people from Sept, 2012 are PPR......Another thing when you send email to any official write detailed information regarding the issue and tell them it's not only you many applicants are in the same boat.....

@ Ayinka
I am not inland applicant.....
I just assumed that since I don't live in Canada, these MP's do not reprensent me yet which gives me no right to soliciting them. I've seen groups (if big enough) from other countries go through their consulate or country reps instead...

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
It doesnt matter where you are.The issue is at hand, and since you are a future citizen you have every right.You wont even have to tell who you are.Just write a concern

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
EVERYBODY MUST READ
http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/01/15/liberals-to-kenney-cut-the-backlog-on-permanent-residents/
4)christine.elliott@pc.ola.org

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
If you are tired of waiting, and resent the fact that the priority is given not to Buffalo applicants, but posr july 2012, please write your concerns to these emails.Together we can make them work.These officials are actively pursuing the matter,lets help them.Otherwise they wont know the problem we are facing.

1)mail@4kevin.ca- liberal immigration critic
2)kevin.lamoureux.gc.ca-liberal immigration critic
3)jim@jimkarygiannis.net-liberal immigration critic
4)christine.elliott@pc.ola.org
5)mprue-qp@ndp.on.ca

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chicka said:
If you are tired of waiting, and resent the fact that the priority is given not to Buffalo applicants, but posr july 2012, please write your concerns to these emails.Together we can make them work.These officials are actively pursuing the matter,lets help them.Otherwise they wont know the problem we are facing.

1)mail @ 4kevin.ca- liberal immigration critic
3)jim @ jimkarygiannis.net-liberal immigration critic
4)christine.elliott @ pc.ola.org
5)mprue-qp @ ndp.on.ca
I am totally in. Will write the E-mail today

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
jasmin13 said:
what did you mention in your email? do you think we should lea our application info such as UCI, etc..?
@Jasmin

In my email I had mentioned CPP-Ottawa is not working on files in Chronological order, this would result in backlog as it had happened before. I know they will extend medicals but to extend medicals they have to send files to Medical Board to review and some applicants might need to redo. This will result in major delay. My concern is that if they have manpower to work on post June applicants, then why don't they work on files they had received before.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Ayinka said:
I just assumed that since I don't live in Canada, these MP's do not reprensent me yet which gives me no right to soliciting them. I've seen groups (if big enough) from other countries go through their consulate or country reps instead...
@Ayinka

We just want to bring into the notice of Government way the CPP-Ottawa is dealing with files, that will result in backlog. I suggest you to send email to the Members mentioned in the above posts

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
chicka said:

1)mail @ 4kevin.ca- liberal immigration critic
3)jim @ jimkarygiannis.net-liberal immigration critic
4)christine.elliott @ pc.ola.org
5)mprue-qp @ ndp.on.ca
@Chicka

Thanks for your support, I really appreciate your help. I am glad to see someone is serious abt immigration. I did email to the members you mentioned.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are sending emails. When copy paste email id from here it might show spaces between different words, that might cause delivery failure. So just check when you copy email ids and you can google to get correct email id. I am writing below names of the people to whom we should send emails.
Jim Karygiannis- mail@4kevin.ca
Christine Elliott- christine.elliott@pc.ola.org
Micheal Prue- mprue-co@ndp.on.ca
-Ms. Sadia Groguhé(spokesman of the Official Opposition regarding Citizenship and Immigration) Sadia.Groguhe @ parl.gc.ca
-Jinny Sims Jinny.Sims @ parl.gc.ca
-Alexander Boulerice Alexandre.Boulerice.C1A @ parl.gc.ca
-Nancy Caron (spokeswoman of CIC) nancy.caron @ cic.gc.ca

lonereed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
duiusa said:
I forgot to tell you guys 1 main thing. MP's that associated with ruling party don't give any response. So we should contact opposition MP's they will raise our issue in Parliament.
Send detailed email explaining whole issue to following Members of Parliament. I even sent email to spokeswoman of CIC.

-Ms. Sadia Groguhé(spokesman of the Official Opposition regarding Citizenship and Immigration) >>> Sadia.Groguhe @ parl.gc.ca
-Jinny Sims >>>> Jinny.Sims @ parl.gc.ca
-Alexander Boulerice >>>> Alexandre.Boulerice.C1A @ parl.gc.ca
-Nancy Caron (spokeswoman of CIC) >>> nancy.caron @ cic.gc.ca
F*** those conservatives.
But how can we do that? I thought MP only take care of people in his/her area. the MP in my area is in the ruling party. what should i do?

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
lonereed said:
F*** those conservatives.
But how can we do that? I thought MP only take care of people in his/her area. the MP in my area is in the ruling party. what should i do?
Ask your MP to contact CIC regarding this, CIC might give me some reply. The main problem is that MP's of ruling party are not ready to admit fault of CPP- Ottawa, they always brag about CPP- Ottawa.

lonereed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
duiusa said:
Ask your MP to contact CIC regarding this, CIC might give me some reply. The main problem is that MP's of ruling party are not ready to admit fault of CPP- Ottawa, they always brag about CPP- Ottawa.
the pain in the neck is the mp in my area belongs to the ruling party... can i contact mp's in charge of other areas?