+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP December 2013 Tracking //Updated May 7//

envirocool

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Rb2013 said:
Hi Guys,

I just got an email from CIO Sydney asking for original and recent PCC from India. I already subimtted a PCC from India dated Oct 8, and my application was received on 13 Dec. I don't understand why they are asking for PCC again, even though the one I submitted is less than 3 months old.
Any suggestions on what to do? Should I email them a scanned copy of my PCC?
Same thing happened to me, I sent them an email and a fax explaining that I have already sent the PCC.I got an email today(after 15 days)that they have recived my pcc.

decemberpnp

Jul 9, 2014
Hey kirthan, mine application was also received on december 9th and its still application received. CIC is working at really slow pace. Hopefully it will change into in process in couple of days :)

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
decemberpnp said:
Hey kirthan, mine application was also received on december 9th and its still application received. CIC is working at really slow pace. Hopefully it will change into in process in couple of days :)
Hoping for the best , It will change the status by next week

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Want it so hard!!

Do you know guys who has to send passport and who is not?

Not everybody needs to.

Rb2013

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec 2013
File Transfer...
In Process: 11 July 2014
Interview........
Decision Made: 3 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
23 Sep 2014
envirocool said:
Same thing happened to me, I sent them an email and a fax explaining that I have already sent the PCC.I got an email today(after 15 days)that they have recived my pcc.
Hey Envirocool, when was your application received? And when did your application turn into IP? Was it right after you faxed them or after they replied to your email?

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
envirocool said:
Hey man, thanks for this information. I did the same, email and fax explaining that I submitted it when I got the reminder email. Hopefully they answer the email saying that they received, because according to my records it was delivered on May 26. The thing is They take forever in order to reply an email.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
I sent email to CIO Sydney on june 6 about RCMP confirmation. Not reply yet.

???

arjun1444

Dec 12, 2012
regina
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-06-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
LANDED..........
HOPE REALLY SOON
Adi7 said:
I sent email to CIO Sydney on june 6 about RCMP confirmation. Not reply yet.

???

i did email them on july 2nd , idk why they taking so long they never take that long for reverts i guess they busy processing the file ..

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application turned into IP , its updated on July 9th at 12 Am EST , but they have started processing on July 7th .. :)

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
hi all

i am not a december applicant , but i am hoping someone here could give me some advice since you might have experienced what i am having right now ! i have received AOR on may 10, 2014 . i am a single applicant through bc pnp skill category (inland application ) , i am from Macau SAR. (Hong Kong visa office).

and it has been 2 months since i received my AOR, but i still have not got my medical request !! most other people who have a similar scenario as mine got their medical request on the same day or close to the date they received AOR!! so i am very worried about it now !! last week i have sent a email to cic this address
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca . but again nothing come back !!

could somebody tells me what i can do now ?? will be thousands of thanks !!!