+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plzz help me regarding sponsors....plzzzzzz!!!!!

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
my sponsor is in america(maternal uncle)..i want to know that could this be a negative point if my sponsor lives in another country and sponsors me from there? Because i have heard from someone that it can be a negative point..

Shariqa

Sep 29, 2011
Well I dont think that is your negative point, as me myself hav Uncle & Auntie living in USA & i hav applied for MPNP....Dont worry n dont loose hope, be positive n hope for best, InshaALLAH u will get ur VISA.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kawish said:
my sponsor is in america(maternal uncle)..i want to know that could this be a negative point if my sponsor lives in another country and sponsors me from there? Because i have heard from someone that it can be a negative point..
Hi,

Your possible sponsorship can't be an issue in your visa process.

For sponsorship you need:

Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program. The letter must indicate their occupation and relationship to you, the number of dependents they have and their full contact details. You should also provide a letter from the employer of the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program, clearly indicating employer contact details and full street address of business location.

I would suggest you to be ready with 1 year of living expenses in yours/Parents account and the same stands for around CAD 10,000. It's better not to put off 100 percent sponsorship. Restrict your sponsorship to your tuition fees alone.

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
@enfield

Thanks... thats very helpful!!!!
But One more question..
That 10000 CAD will also be provided by my sponsor to me because he is going to bear all my expenses.
so i wanna ask that, should i provide proof about from where i have got that amount or not? OR, i just have to keep it in my parents account for 4 months and show it to VO..

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kawish said:
@ enfield

Thanks... thats very helpful!!!!
But One more question..
That 10000 CAD will also be provided by my sponsor to me because he is going to bear all my expenses.
so i wanna ask that, should i provide proof about from where i have got that amount or not? OR, i just have to keep it in my parents account for 4 months and show it to VO..
Hi,

It’s nowhere written that you are responsible for paying part sum before you put off sponsorship letter from your acquaintances. In my last post, I used the word “suggest” which means it might be better if you show something from your side as well.

You can also go through “dadakoko” profile. He too got sponsorship (not one but two) from abroad, but at the same time he also referred his own finances mainly to cover up living expenses. Keeping his case in mind, I suggested the same thing to you. But I repeat, it’s not a rule! Now, it’s for you to decide whether to take full sponsorship or just a part of it.

Whatever you decide but keep this rule in mind;

“Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program. The letter must indicate their occupation and relationship to you, the number of dependents they have and their full contact details. You should also provide a letter from the employer of the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program, clearly indicating employer contact details and full street address of business location.”

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
@enfield

i know you just suggested that but you didnt actualy understand my question..
so i repeat my quest...

I want to know that if my sponsor send me CAD 10000 and then i put it in my parents account,
Then wouldn't the VO will ask for proof that from where you got this money?

If this is the case then what document ill have to show.?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kawish said:
@ enfield

i know you just suggested that but you didnt actualy understand my question..
so i repeat my quest...

I want to know that if my sponsor send me CAD 10000 and then i put it in my parents account,
Then wouldn't the VO will ask for proof that from where you got this money?

If this is the case then what document ill have to show.?

Hi,

Yes you can.

but in India, there is one official requirement of CHC in such cases.

I quote;

“Proof of origin of you recent bank deposits”

Now you can interpret it in number of ways.

rokdaworld

Sep 7, 2010
Kawish , i would suggest do not put big amount in your account .Visa officer may ask you regarding amount.Also do not put 100% sponsorship on your uncle in USA. I think your parents should take responsibility of fees and residense expenses should be on your uncle. This way your chances of getting visa will be more. Once you get VISA then whoever pays the fees or expenses does not matter

Mikail86

Oct 8, 2011
I'm going to apply for Global Business Management at Humbers and I just finished my BCA here in Bangalore University. I'm interested in working in the management area and my brother -in-law there in Canada suggests that this a good course. I'm wondering if i will get a student visa for this course. Also the funding part is scaring me, my father just got retired but my brother in law in Toronto says that he'll sponsor my studies. Although money is not an issue, I have enough to pay for my first year fees upfront, and the rest by doing part time work. I do have a joint account with my mum with a current balance of 10,00,000. I'm not sure if this is enough. Can anyone please advise me?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mikail86 said:
I'm going to apply for Global Business Management at Humbers and I just finished my BCA here in Bangalore University. I'm interested in working in the management area and my brother -in-law there in Canada suggests that this a good course. I'm wondering if i will get a student visa for this course. Also the funding part is scaring me, my father just got retired but my brother in law in Toronto says that he'll sponsor my studies. Although money is not an issue, I have enough to pay for my first year fees upfront, and the rest by doing part time work. I do have a joint account with my mum with a current balance of 10,00,000. I'm not sure if this is enough. Can anyone please advise me?

Hi,

It’s not possible to convince Visa officer (in India) that you will pay your second year fees by means of Part time jobs. The best way is to arrange a certified educational loan from a bank. It does not matter if you actually intend to use your loan or not, but for visa purpose it’s very important to have an educational loan (even if you are capable of paying your tuition fee upfront). A certified loan is always a surety for Visa officer that you are capable of paying and thereby maintaining yourself in Canada.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mikail86 said:
Is it not possible top show property as valuable asset? I have to take a loan????

Hi,

In INDIA, no one is going to trust your property as a valuable means to prove your financial capacity. In fact, no mean possible for Visa officer (in India) to verify the value of your property. Yes, chances do exist for Property rent/agricultural incomes but even in that case, get ready with all documents to prove it.

The best way is to apply for a certified study loan against your property. It doesn't matter if you actually intend to use it. Study loan is the ONLY instrument (atleast in India) to prove your financial capacity.