PLEASE FIND WHICH STAGE IS YOUR APPLICATION AND WHAT TO EXPECT SOON

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bashk said:
Hello Eagle333,

First of all, thank you for your continues support to so many people in this forum. I am also in a situation where I hope you can help me to understand. I did applied for spousal sponsorship on march 23, 2016 and got SA approval on May 7, 2016. and the file transfer as well as the AOR2 received from NDVO on May 12, 2016. However, on August 09, 2016 I got an email from NDVO with additional document request and I did courier the documents to the NDVO on August 28th which I got confirmation from Fedex that they delivered the documents on September 1, 2016. We havent received any acknowledge letter from the NDVO regarding the receipt of our additional documents, and I did also request for the GCMS notes on August 30, 2016 and no response either. I am bit worried about the process as it seems lots of applicant who applied after me have got their PPR and I am not seeing any progress on my application (searching through my CIC account). I am attaching here below the email received from NDVO for the additional document request for your information:

Dear Sponsor / Applicant,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information and documents:

-Please provide proof of your intention to re-establish in Canada. Attach photocopies of return ticket to Canada, Copy of stamps on your passport, job offer in Canada, employment contract in Canada, Property rental agreement, Property Deed, mortgage on property or any other documents supporting your intent to reside in Canada

-Please provide a copy of complete divorce petition and judgement / order.

The requested document must be mailed to us within 30 days of the date of this mail. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

The above request from VO must be based on my case history, as I was sponsored by my ex-wife and become PR on september 2001 and got divorced on 2005. I was in under depression since and I left Canada on March 2008 because my mother was hospitalized and was in a bad condition. Then on February 2009 I got married in India and me and my wife stayed with my mother. During this time I also travelled to Dubai and invest in some business and stayed 7 years dubai and India. I finally came back to Canada on August 2015, because I was planning to re-establish in Canada with my family. As we have 2 kids (6 year and 3 year) and both our kids got Canadian Citizenship from India (since I am a Canadian Citizen), however, since my kids are too small, I cant take my kids here without mother. And I am sure the additional document request was based on the above situation.

Eagle333, what do you think about my application process at this stage? is it going to be complicated and delaying process? we have given enough proof that our relationship is genuine, as me and my spouse married and stayed together over 6 years, and our kids got the Canadian citizenship (which was also long process to get it from India), and I did submit the judgement order, divorce certificate as well as the complete divorce petition. And the proof of re-establishment documents, such as: Job confirmation letter indication that I am working as full time employee with benefit since December 7, 2015. as well as my part-time job (weekend) letter, plus copies of paystub for both jobs, and rental agreement, passport visa pages showing that my return to Canada since August 2015 (with boarding pass copies) etc. here below is the my CIC status:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

I am bit disturbed with the process as I really miss my wife and kids here and seeing lots of applications are approved after me which make me confused and worried about my application status. We really appreciate your opinion and advise.

Thanks in advance....
Hello Bashk,

You did explain yourself very well, I don't find anything that could delay your application. Just give them at least 3 months from now. Waite for your GCMS notes I am sure you will see your documents were received.

Godgive

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi Eagle please advice we received DM under "sponsorship application status" box not yet for the "PR application status" box what should we expect next ?
Thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godgive said:
Hi Eagle please advice we received DM under "sponsorship application status" box not yet for the "PR application status" box what should we expect next ?
Thanks
I don't know when you will get DM for PR Application.

Godgive

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
They sent us a letter to pay the right of permanent residence fee and medical has been received and all PPC was submitted
Thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godgive said:
They sent us a letter to pay the right of permanent residence fee and medical has been received and all PPC was submitted
Thanks
In that case you're warm and dry. Expect your PPR or Visa in few days ahead.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Good morning Eagle,
How are you and happy new month!!!
I have submitted all documents through courier and a staff at Accra visa office signed for it on the 23/09/2016, though they give till I guess 06/10/2016.
I emailed my visa office to acknowledge receipt of my documents till now no reply, do I need worried?
because some other applicants has complained about documents missing or lost so I dont want similar thing to happen.
You response is appreciated

Bashk

Feb 26, 2013
Eagle333 said:
Hello Bashk,

You did explain yourself very well, I don't find anything that could delay your application. Just give them at least 3 months from now. Waite for your GCMS notes I am sure you will see your documents were received.

Thanks again Eagle333, we hope and pray our application get approved soon.. I will inform you the details once we get the GCMS notes. thanks again..Bash

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samola10 said:
Good morning Eagle,
How are you and happy new month!!!
I have submitted all documents through courier and a staff at Accra visa office signed for it on the 23/09/2016, though they give till I guess 06/10/2016.
I emailed my visa office to acknowledge receipt of my documents till now no reply, do I need worried?
because some other applicants has complained about documents missing or lost so I dont want similar thing to happen.
You response is appreciated
Good morning Samola10,

If your documents were delivered by DHL or FEDEX you don't need to worry because you have proof that they were delivered to the right address.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Dear Eagle,
Sincere appreciation for the work you are doing.
I got my Notes and they say all passed but criminality is in progress it's been more than 3 months now I handed in everything they requested what do you think is wrong or do I need more time to wait?
Thank you

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Eagle. thank you for your help. Today I received PPR. Thanks.

leb_angel

Oct 1, 2016
Eagle333 said:
leb_angel,

I agree with you on one thing, some visa offices do not know how to communicate with applicants and follow up with that communication. In my spouse case they used to wait for the doctor to forward my wife's results to London RMO, guess what happened? the doctor forgot to submit the results for a period of 6 months. Every time I was requesting information update from CIC they used to respond me that they are waiting for my wife's medical results. Now I did not know that they were expecting the doctor to submit them to RMO first. So one morning I got an email saying that my wife should make a follow up with the doctor about the results. I got so mad that day, I first sent a rough email to the Embassy advising them to be more specific when they say Medical Results are awaiting. I ask them in the future don't use that sentence because if they had told me long time ago that the doctor would have submitted my wife's medical results. Then I called the doctor's office, I yielded at the secretary who transferred me to the doctor, I then yielded at the doctor again and again you have no idea LOL. He realised that he forgot to submit the results and kept apologizing. 2 days after he submitted I tasted CIC with the same status update, they changed the way they used to respond me. They actually emailed me saying:' We are now expecting your wife's medical results from London RMO"

In your case I would ask you to submit your marriage certificate through Case Specific Enquiry then ask them to confirm if they receive this document. I used to email my wife's visa office all the time but they never respond to me but when I discovered Case Specific Enquiry they were responding to me every end of the week.

Yes you're still in 2A) Stage.

Wow 6 months, that's awful. I know to them its a simple error but to us every delay is super stressful. Thanks for the advice I definitely will do that asap but on the case specific enquiry page I did not see a link to attach documents?

I'm nervous to ask them to confirm that they have received my documents especially since they mentioned it 3 times in the email that they sent me they will not confirm or send an acknowledgement of receipt :$ I'm just trying not to make them mad or annoyed because I like most of the people in this forum is at their mercy. My VO seems to be very stern/strict that's the impression I get anyway

Bashk

Feb 26, 2013
Eagle333 said:
Hello Bashk,

Hello Eagle333,

Just to inform you that I receive my GCMS notes today and there is an update showing that the additional document received on 2nd Sept, 2016. however, the note on the end by the Visa officer wrote as ***Additional document request*** and also detailed note after as well. Moreover, on the Eligibility status says: Review Required (this status update date showing August 09, 2016 which is the date they send email with the request of additional document). I am kind of confused with these notes and I know that your are the best person who have done lots of research and understanding on the GCMS notes. Can you please help me to check and give any feedback? I would appreciate if you can help me and check look the note for me please.

Thanks
Bash

Crezana

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
In my second sets of gcms,there is note saying VO requesting file be unassigned from RC10806 so it can be processed at .VO.Unassigned on this date 2016/08/08.CPA/RSY.
What does this mean?

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hello my good people,
Yesterday I confirmed I received my gcms note with nothing to worry about, luckily today again I got an email from Accra to send this information... Did anyone receive similar or same email???
Can anyone here please break it down or analyse it.
Thank You...
Date: October 7, 2016
UCI: ********
Application: F000******
P.O.Box:
Lagos,
Nigeria
Dear xxx xxx xxx
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.
Ø Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UK or evidence that you have applied for it.
Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all three non-accompanying dependants.
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLYopportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration Section
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524