25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Helloo.
I wAnt to ask urgent information regarding notes which i get from mp enquiry .i did not understand what it acutaaly means .
{{{{{Frst i m telling uh my backround of my case .my case applied unde family class sept 2010... Evrything get smooth .we dud medicals may 2015. We get dna rquest last tear july 2015 in oct 2015 we get visa ..i 5 years case final ... But before artving to canada my fatger pass away .. We cant travel without pa .. We inform embassy they take bavk our copr and cancel stamp .. Asking to submit bew understanding on mothers to cpc m ...in feb we submit in march cpc m said sponsershipa approve file sent to delhi again for reassed with new application number ok delhi start process second stage on 4 april 2016 .}}}}}

Now mp enquiry -in may 2016
When we put mp enquiry bcoz meficals are going expiriy.
On 13 may 2016 they said
We working on eligiblilty.
Bavkrounds / criminaltu not started.
Medicals are expired but dont send untill cic rquest .

But on 16 may we get letter from embassy to do remeficals for my mother and me dependebt child .but no new forms nothing else .
What does it means have passed eligibilty .. That why they rquest 2 medicals .. In box now it show megical result revived . Plz share some expirence here

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
DNA Test Requested on MAY-2016 and DNA completed on 2nd week of August 2016.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Re Medical request on 11 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front done on 30-Oct-2014
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
i m nov-2014 P.A .we have a baby. i got DNA Test request letter 6 may-2016 from cic new delhi, i would like to ask that
after DNA report Positive Interview waived or not.

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Hi eagle,

I have a question for you.

How does CSIS operate when they do their security checks on the PA? For instance, my wife is from Somaliland (northern part of Somalia) which is the most stable area of Somalia, tho it's not internationally recognized. The rest of Somalia is not stable. In fact, there are no satelite images and there are no embassies there.

On the CIC Website, it says applicants living in SOmaliland must contact the local authorities which is exactly what we did. Basically, they gave us a police certificate (issued by the Somali GOvernment) with her picture saying she has not commited any crimes before (btw she's just 19), and her PCC has NO expiry date. I was told a PCC must have a validity of 6m, but ours has no expiry date, I'm confused. I submitted
that PCC in our original application.

So what I'm thinking is that her BCG is gonna say something like 'not traceble' because she has lived in SOmalia all of her life, and she has never left the country. And SOmalia has no central government.

How long do you think her BCG is gonna take?

SONUAMAN

Sep 22, 2016
My spouse and daughter application was received on Sep,21 2015. File transferred to Delhi on Dec 08,2015. My medical was showing passed before now they updated this to not needed at this time. Looks my medical expired after 1 year. Any suggestion ?? can I order GCMS notes now or later.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time (Its was showing passed before)
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SONUAMAN said:
My spouse and daughter application was received on Sep,21 2015. File transferred to Delhi on Dec 08,2015. My medical was showing passed before now they updated this to not needed at this time. Looks my medical expired after 1 year. Any suggestion ?? can I order GCMS notes now or later.

Review of medical results Not needed at this time (Its was showing passed before)
If you did not request your GCMS notes, where did you find this information about your file?

Based on my experience, your Background Checks say NOT STARTED because you are not yet ELIGIBLE or QUALIFIED for Canadian PR. When you become eligible your Background Checks status will be updated.

Good Luck

SONUAMAN

Sep 22, 2016
I got this information from MYCIC account not GCMS notes. Thanks for replying to my post. I know any enquiry does not speed up the process but i want to know whats going on with my file. So i'm ordering the GCMS notes. If NDVO wants more time for processing atleast I can decide to quit the job and spend mylife with wife and daughter unlesss they don't approve the visa.

qmri

Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Eagle, from my MP inquiry it says that currently the security verifications have been in process since May 7th and that criminality verifications have not yet been initiated. Is this good and also do you know how long it takes for the background checks to be completed? I heard it takes about 5 months but I'm not sure. I'm a November 2015 applicant.

Megabuff

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
after submission how soon do you get a reply?

APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIC-MISSISSAUGA ACCORDING TO ECAS

STAGE 1) The case processing centre in Mississauga checks if you are eligible to all sponsorship requirements, after verification is completed

IN PROCESS - DECISION MADE BY CIC-MISSISSAUGA ACCORDING TO ECAS
1b) Complete Application: You are eligible to the sponsorship requirements. CIC will then send to you a decision letter advising you about their decision and your application is ready for stage 2

do they send a letter through the mail or an email please?
how long after submission does it generally take to get a responce?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qmri said:
Hi Eagle, from my MP inquiry it says that currently the security verifications have been in process since May 7th and that criminality verifications have not yet been initiated. Is this good and also do you know how long it takes for the background checks to be completed? I heard it takes about 5 months but I'm not sure. I'm a November 2015 applicant.
Hi qmri,

You may need a beat of patience and everything will workout well in the end for you. Don't compare your case with other people's cases because yours is different. I did not mean different as a negative but different as the nature of your case. All weddings done by everyone here on this forum are not the same, so we should see our files that way too.

Alright listen up; I have dealt with MPs most of the time they don't know what they talking about since they are not immigration officers. Your GCMS notes will reveal more than what your MP can do. I believe you think ,I am crazy but that is not true. When you contact your MPs often they get irritated and will advise you to contact them after 1,2 or 3 months. But it does not hurt your PR PROCESS to request your GCMS every month if you wish so.

It is true that your Criminality has not been initiated yet but you need to stay strong until everything is finalised. Background Checks differ for one person from another since there are lot of things that are being considered.

leb_angel

Oct 1, 2016
I'm not sure but I think my app is still on stage 2a) :(
It was strange, there was a change in our circumstances so I had to update my VO, I didn't want to because I had a feeling it would've disturbed something or the VO would ask us for additional documents. But anyway I did send them an email, a day after I get a reply saying thanks for the update, upon reviewing your file there are additional documents we are requesting (something along those lines).

They only requested one additional document and it was of all things a coy of our marriage certificate :eek: :eek: I was stressing like crazy, like I submitted a copy of our marriage certificate when I sent the application package to Mississauga with the translation of it. And obviously if it was missing at that time they would have just sent it the application back to me as it would've been incomplete. Maybe its because the copy I sent was in black and white? And they just want to make sure of its authenticity?

My VO was very vague in their instructions, they said I have 30 days to submit the documents requested otherwise our application will be considered abandoned and then subsequently closed. They also said that they do not give confirmations or acknowledgement of receipt (so basically don't bother to ask for one). However what they do not say is if a scanned copy sent via email is an acceptable form of document submission (which is how I submitted the copy via email).

So like now I'm stressing because I'm paranoid whether they have received it or not, is email submission ok, why did they ask for a copy of our marriage certificate when I had already submitted one with the package.

Anyone have something similar? What do you think eagle333?

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Here's myCIC :

Review of medical results Passed
A background check is needed In Progress

My application timeline:

App Received : Feb 10,2016
AOR1: March 16.2016
SA: March 22,2016
AOR2: NONE
IP IN ECAS: MARCH 29,2016
Elligibility in GCMS NOTES: Recommended pass : JUNE 3,2016
BACKGROUND CHECK IS NEEDED: IN PROGRESS: SEPTEMBER 30,2016
VISA OFFICE: MANILA
OUTLAND SPOUSAL

My inquiry is which stage am I?
Lastly if PPR is on the way, Im residing here in Qatar, can I send it thru VFS Qatar or VFS Manila?
VFS Qatar told me they will send it to Abu Dhabi Visa Office and not manila Visa office. I'm confused.
Please eagle help me.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineered_by_God said:
Here's myCIC :

A background check is needed In Progress

My application timeline:

App Received : Feb 10,2016
AOR1: March 16.2016
SA: March 22,2016
AOR2: NONE
IP IN ECAS: MARCH 29,2016
Elligibility in GCMS NOTES: Recommended pass : JUNE 3,2016
BACKGROUND CHECK IS NEEDED: IN PROGRESS: SEPTEMBER 30,2016
VISA OFFICE: MANILA
OUTLAND SPOUSAL

My inquiry is which stage am I?
Lastly if PPR is on the way, Im residing here in Qatar, can I send it thru VFS Qatar or VFS Manila?
VFS Qatar told me they will send it to Abu Dhabi Visa Office and not manila Visa office. I'm confused.
Please eagle help me.
Engineered_by_God,

You're almost eligible for PR, as we all know that PR Process comprises 4 steps which are:
ELIGIBILITY
CRIMINALITY
SECURITY
MEDICAL
Until everything say PASS your file will still be in Process. I have no clue how to send PPT to your visa office.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leb_angel said:
I'm not sure but I think my app is still on stage 2a) :(
It was strange, there was a change in our circumstances so I had to update my VO, I didn't want to because I had a feeling it would've disturbed something or the VO would ask us for additional documents. But anyway I did send them an email, a day after I get a reply saying thanks for the update, upon reviewing your file there are additional documents we are requesting (something along those lines).

They only requested one additional document and it was of all things a coy of our marriage certificate :eek: :eek: I was stressing like crazy, like I submitted a copy of our marriage certificate when I sent the application package to Mississauga with the translation of it. And obviously if it was missing at that time they would have just sent it the application back to me as it would've been incomplete. Maybe its because the copy I sent was in black and white? And they just want to make sure of its authenticity?

My VO was very vague in their instructions, they said I have 30 days to submit the documents requested otherwise our application will be considered abandoned and then subsequently closed. They also said that they do not give confirmations or acknowledgement of receipt (so basically don't bother to ask for one). However what they do not say is if a scanned copy sent via email is an acceptable form of document submission (which is how I submitted the copy via email).

So like now I'm stressing because I'm paranoid whether they have received it or not, is email submission ok, why did they ask for a copy of our marriage certificate when I had already submitted one with the package.

Anyone have something similar? What do you think eagle333?
leb_angel,

I agree with you on one thing, some visa offices do not know how to communicate with applicants and follow up with that communication. In my spouse case they used to wait for the doctor to forward my wife's results to London RMO, guess what happened? the doctor forgot to submit the results for a period of 6 months. Every time I was requesting information update from CIC they used to respond me that they are waiting for my wife's medical results. Now I did not know that they were expecting the doctor to submit them to RMO first. So one morning I got an email saying that my wife should make a follow up with the doctor about the results. I got so mad that day, I first sent a rough email to the Embassy advising them to be more specific when they say Medical Results are awaiting. I ask them in the future don't use that sentence because if they had told me long time ago that the doctor would have submitted my wife's medical results. Then I called the doctor's office, I yielded at the secretary who transferred me to the doctor, I then yielded at the doctor again and again you have no idea LOL. He realised that he forgot to submit the results and kept apologizing. 2 days after he submitted I tasted CIC with the same status update, they changed the way they used to respond me. They actually emailed me saying:' We are now expecting your wife's medical results from London RMO"

In your case I would ask you to submit your marriage certificate through Case Specific Enquiry then ask them to confirm if they receive this document. I used to email my wife's visa office all the time but they never respond to me but when I discovered Case Specific Enquiry they were responding to me every end of the week.

Yes you're still in 2A) Stage.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Eagle333 said:
Engineered_by_God,

You're almost eligible for PR, as we all know that PR Process comprises 4 steps which are:
ELIGIBILITY
CRIMINALITY
SECURITY
MEDICAL
Until everything say PASS your file will still be in Process. I have no clue how to send PPT to your visa office.
Wow this is great to know. Yes,I am thankful for people like you who have a heart to help all of us and I know the Lord will bless you a hundred folds.
The trend now in Manila visa office , a fellow february 2016 applicant like me, got background in progress last week, and the next day he got a passport request. I hope its applicable also to me. I will be sending a representative to send my passport in VFS Manila. It's kinda safe to send there incase PPR happens tomorrow :)

Bashk

Feb 26, 2013
Hello Eagle333,

First of all, thank you for your continues support to so many people in this forum. I am also in a situation where I hope you can help me to understand. I did applied for spousal sponsorship on march 23, 2016 and got SA approval on May 7, 2016. and the file transfer as well as the AOR2 received from NDVO on May 12, 2016. However, on August 09, 2016 I got an email from NDVO with additional document request and I did courier the documents to the NDVO on August 28th which I got confirmation from Fedex that they delivered the documents on September 1, 2016. We havent received any acknowledge letter from the NDVO regarding the receipt of our additional documents, and I did also request for the GCMS notes on August 30, 2016 and no response either. I am bit worried about the process as it seems lots of applicant who applied after me have got their PPR and I am not seeing any progress on my application (searching through my CIC account). I am attaching here below the email received from NDVO for the additional document request for your information:

Dear Sponsor / Applicant,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information and documents:

-Please provide proof of your intention to re-establish in Canada. Attach photocopies of return ticket to Canada, Copy of stamps on your passport, job offer in Canada, employment contract in Canada, Property rental agreement, Property Deed, mortgage on property or any other documents supporting your intent to reside in Canada

-Please provide a copy of complete divorce petition and judgement / order.

The requested document must be mailed to us within 30 days of the date of this mail. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

The above request from VO must be based on my case history, as I was sponsored by my ex-wife and become PR on september 2001 and got divorced on 2005. I was in under depression since and I left Canada on March 2008 because my mother was hospitalized and was in a bad condition. Then on February 2009 I got married in India and me and my wife stayed with my mother. During this time I also travelled to Dubai and invest in some business and stayed 7 years dubai and India. I finally came back to Canada on August 2015, because I was planning to re-establish in Canada with my family. As we have 2 kids (6 year and 3 year) and both our kids got Canadian Citizenship from India (since I am a Canadian Citizen), however, since my kids are too small, I cant take my kids here without mother. And I am sure the additional document request was based on the above situation.

Eagle333, what do you think about my application process at this stage? is it going to be complicated and delaying process? we have given enough proof that our relationship is genuine, as me and my spouse married and stayed together over 6 years, and our kids got the Canadian citizenship (which was also long process to get it from India), and I did submit the judgement order, divorce certificate as well as the complete divorce petition. And the proof of re-establishment documents, such as: Job confirmation letter indication that I am working as full time employee with benefit since December 7, 2015. as well as my part-time job (weekend) letter, plus copies of paystub for both jobs, and rental agreement, passport visa pages showing that my return to Canada since August 2015 (with boarding pass copies) etc. here below is the my CIC status:

I am bit disturbed with the process as I really miss my wife and kids here and seeing lots of applications are approved after me which make me confused and worried about my application status. We really appreciate your opinion and advise.

Thanks in advance....