+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please do not immigrate to canada if you have stable job in your country!

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
please do not come to canada,this country is going to destroy in unemployment,lawyers are telling you lies cause they want your money,they want money so they make a dreamy picture for you of canada, everday many doctors and professionals return back to their countries from canada.I will tell you why.ask me any question about the reason.

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Can u please quote some real life examples

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Immigration is not just about jobs - it's a change of lifestyle... A lifetime of changes - albeit for the betterment of your family, Kids especially!

We have to see the larger picture here - the longtime implications... Not what we have now - but what we could get later - & where our families would be - say 10/20 yrs hence!

Nobody said that the start would be rosy - neither does anybody force u to come here!

If I fail - the problem is in me - not in the country!

Qorax

lens

Oct 17, 2010
qorax said:
Immigration is not just about jobs - it's a change of lifestyle... A lifetime of changes - albeit for the betterment of your family, Kids especially!

We have to see the larger picture here - the longtime implications... Not what we have now - but what we could get later - & where our families would be - say 10/20 yrs hence!

Nobody said that the start would be rosy - neither does anybody force u to come here!

Qorax
Great explanation!

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
qorax, nice talk. Alot of people think that immigrating to another Country is all about one and not the future of the kids or the bigger picture. If they think Canada is not ok for them , let them go back to their Country and stop complainning after all its a free world!! They forget that you need to pay some prices before moving up in life!! :eek:

talalzoni

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl/Lnd
NOC Code......
Family Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Doc's Request.
4-01-2010
Nomination.....
4-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
IELTS Request
20-02-2010/Filed
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
I agree with your thoughts. Immigration does not mean a bed of roses. It is a long term struggle for better future. Keep in mind of tireless efforts for at least 2 years. Don’t look back, use your strength, wisdom and time to settle as early as possible. Then the rest would be fine. Never, ever lose hope. God is always there for you and He do the best you deserve. Goodluck to all!

hondubai

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2010
AOR Received.
received on 28/02/2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27/03/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
free said:
please do not come to canada,this country is going to destroy in unemployment,lawyers are telling you lies cause they want your money,they want money so they make a dreamy picture for you of canada, everday many doctors and professionals return back to their countries from canada.I will tell you why.ask me any question about the reason.
U must have reasons and knowldge to post that. We appreciate if you could share your experience with us. Do doctors and proffesionals return back due to inability to pass the qualifying exams or due to unemployment?

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
qorax said:

Qorax
Very true!

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:

Qorax
Yes i am 100% agree with you
no body can blame others for their down fall
I thinks if we want peace we should ready for war

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
free said:
We're all, or at least most of us are in their thirties, we have struggled all our lifes, we have a strong will and unlike most people who were born in rich countries and had it all made by parents or whatever we know how to work hard to make it happen for us. None of us thinks Canada is paved with gold. Let everyone decide for himself.
And regarding unemployment, this year the baby boomers will start to retire, in the next 5 years a lot of older people will retire and there will be more jobs available than ever before. this is a FACT. And don't worry about us we won't take your jobs we will make our own businesses/self employment if we can't find a job. I know a Lebanese he was an engineer, he has 5 houses in Lebanon from working a taxi in Canada. And he always tells me not to go to Canada maybe he is worried I will tell everyone he is a taxi and not an engineer there, or maybe he worries I will make moeny like him and compete with him in his taxi business.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"What's Good for the Goose May Not Be as Good for the Gander" - Period!!!

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone has his own sky ,I have my sky with stars twinkling around the moon ,but at the same time someone can have a sky with full of fog, darkness of negative thoughts
satisfaction is the mode of mind. I have my own CANADA which is full of opportunities and beautiful sights ,and someone has his CANADA destroying in unemployment

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
qorax said:

Qorax
Very well said Captain. One has to have a long term vision. No one gets everything in the initial years of moving to new country, unless you are a rich kid and gonna get things on platter. One has to toil and work his way up.
People should do their homework before taking such steps...
As i will use your recent statement "canada is not calling you , it is calling your KIDS"

RI

Oct 25, 2010
Dear Qorax

I appreciate your comments. Immigration is not limited with rightnow getting job or not. It has a generation time planning. And this forum shouldn't be selected for such negative feelings.

Thanks

RI

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
free said:
If you do not like canada then why are you staying their ?go back to your country.
dont spread negative thoughts here. dont write so clear ,show your thoughts in other way . i m also very negative regarding thic matter but never write like you SAY NEGATIVE IN POSITIVE WAY !!!!!!!!!