Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 8 2011
AOR Received.
oct 3 2011
File Transfer...
0ct 25 2011
hi i emailed CEM yesterday and this was der replied:

This is in response to your email dated December 7, 2011.

Please be informed that your case is still queued for review. We appreciate your patience and understanding and will advise you of the next steps in the processing.

I trust that this assists in advising you.
Yours sincerely,
Federal Skilled Worker Unit
Immigration Section

sobrang kinakbhan nko ang tagal bket kaya???

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
christine021709 said:
hi i emailed CEM yesterday and this was der replied:

This is in response to your email dated December 7, 2011.

Please be informed that your case is still queued for review. We appreciate your patience and understanding and will advise you of the next steps in the processing.

I trust that this assists in advising you.
Yours sincerely,
Federal Skilled Worker Unit
Immigration Section

sobrang kinakbhan nko ang tagal bket kaya???
parang system generated lang yung mga reply na ganito. IMHO :)

abbyranger99

Oct 31, 2011
firestyle_jutsu said:
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

nakooow...pasensya na, my space pala sa my @ .. :D
Hi Firestyle,

After I sent my email today, I receive an automatic email stating.....: ;)

This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Centralized Intake Office.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. If you have applied within the last six weeks, we will not be responding to your enquiry- please ensure adequate time has passed before making an enquiry. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

* Processing of Permanent Resident Cards.
* Processing of Citizenship applications.
* Requests to expedite processing of cases.
* Canadian citizens outside Canada seeking assistance (please consult www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca<http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca> ).
* Opinions about recent announcements/news releases/cases.
* Information about visiting, living, working or studying in Canada (please consult www.cic.gc.ca<http://www.cic.gc.ca/>).
* Information about services in Canada (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca/index.aspx<http://www.goingtocanada.gc.ca/index.aspx>)
* This e-mail box cannot be used to submit additional information/documentation to be added to your application.

Please note that e-mail is not a secure channel of communication. CIC is not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of personal information to or the misuse of that information by a third party where we took reasonable means to verify the identity of the party.

For more information about CIC, please visit one of the following sites.

So what does this mean?....they are asking my file number or client ID......but I dont have this file number. Does this mean they will not reply to me?

or any comment please.... ;)

agent14

Dec 3, 2011
Hello to all,

I'm just new here and I have few questions. I can see na full na ung cap for registered nurse NOC. I am a registered nurse here in the Phil, can I still file my application or not? If not, can I apply through Licensed Practical Nurse NOC? Thank you very much.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^you can apply for LPN since the RN for FSW has reached its cap. I can see you also inquired for Quebec as a QSW sa isang thread dito. We have a thread for Pinoy Nurses who wants to go to Quebec (although para sa lahat ng Pinoy na din yun unofficially). Check mo ito:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/filipino-nurses-applying-for-quebec-t76473.0.html

Good luck!

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
abbyranger99 said:
Hi Firestyle,

After I sent my email today, I receive an automatic email stating.....: ;)

This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Centralized Intake Office.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days.

it would be just ok ABBY, they will soon reply.. wala dn aqng UCI/File number nung ngemail aq sa kanila.. :D :D

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
solokru said:
Di pa po ako nagkaka PPR pero I just wanna ask if CEM called you to verify your medical exams? Nagulat kasi ako tumawag kanina sa akin and they were asking me to verify if I have received their medical request and asked for the tests that I have been subjected. Nakita ko kasi sa timeline mo nauna ka ng two days sa pagpapamedical. Kinakabahan lang ako sa pagtawag nila. Hindi ko alam kung unusual and if I should expect additional exams that I should undergo.

Salamat!

Baka hindi pa nila nareceive Medical Report mu sa HKVO kaya tnatawagan ka at tinatanong..?? ;)

abbyranger99

Oct 31, 2011
Thanks Firestyle for that assurance.....well just keep on hoping for the positive result....and look up always to God for whatever it is His plans is still better than what we desire :D

God bless po to all of us ;D

butetebetlog

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Chaos Throne
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 28, 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 18, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2012 (dated Feb.1)
Med's Done....
Feb. 13, 2012
Interview........
Jan. 26, 2012
Passport Req..
Jun. 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 09, 2012
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Hi! Kwento ko lang. Nag update ECAS ko just today. I suppose may access ang Manila VO sa pag update na ECAS at hindi na dumadaan sa CIC. Kasi madaling araw sa Nova Scotia nung nag update ECAS ko not unless 24 hours ang trabaho sa CIC. Sabi ng ecas ko ngayon:

"We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 21, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Interview scheduled for January 26, 2012. "

Another hurdle to complete. I hope I get past this one. Nahihirapan ako communicate with my uncle to get his marriage cert or license. Nasa Toronto yung marriage nangyari and that was more than 30 years ago, asa BC na siya ngayon. ???

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
firestyle_jutsu said:
Baka hindi pa nila nareceive Medical Report mu sa HKVO kaya tnatawagan ka at tinatanong..?? ;)
Manila VO na din po ako kasi federal stage na ang application ko. :)

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
solokru said:
Manila VO na din po ako kasi federal stage na ang application ko. :)
hi solokru, kelan ka nag apply sa FSW? post july 2011 applicant ka ba? kelan ang file transfer mo to manila visa office. kelan ka tinawagan ng embassy? ano ba gamit nilang number? celphone or landline? kelan ka nagka mr? tnx

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^ QSW pa din po ang application ko. Parang PNP lang din ang QSW na aapply ka muna sa regional office ng Quebec and then after matangap ang nomination ililipat na sa Canadian Embassy. September 31 2011 po nilipat ang application ko sa CEM then MR request last October 31. Kahapon tumawag ang embassy and they called through my cellphone.

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
solokru said:
^ QSW pa din po ang application ko. Parang PNP lang din ang QSW na aapply ka muna sa regional office ng Quebec and then after matangap ang nomination ililipat na sa Canadian Embassy. September 31 2011 po nilipat ang application ko sa CEM then MR request last October 31. Kahapon tumawag ang embassy and they called through my cellphone.
oic..panu mo natanggap un mr?sa snailmail din? anu gamit nilang number pantawag? landline number po ba ng embassy? nag french exam ka ba? :) :)

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
butetebetlog said:
Hi! Kwento ko lang. Nag update ECAS ko just today. I suppose may access ang Manila VO sa pag update na ECAS at hindi na dumadaan sa CIC. Kasi madaling araw sa Nova Scotia nung nag update ECAS ko not unless 24 hours ang trabaho sa CIC. Sabi ng ecas ko ngayon:

"We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 21, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Interview scheduled for January 26, 2012. "

Another hurdle to complete. I hope I get past this one. Nahihirapan ako communicate with my uncle to get his marriage cert or license. Nasa Toronto yung marriage nangyari and that was more than 30 years ago, asa BC na siya ngayon. ???
hope you will get those necessary docs that you will be presenting on your interview BUTETE.. In God's grace bro! :D