Passport Req..
Step1= 16-04-2012, Step 2= May 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th May, 2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah 29th september, 2012
gsk said:
hi,
Doug is cic person only, my application also received by him in main office of halifax. you may receive ur appliation soon.
HI GSK, do u work in

GlaxoSmithKline

pakistantocanada1

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with file
AOR Received.
PER 17th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Send with App
Med's Request
5th February 2012
Med's Done....
20th February
Interview........
Hopefully waved
Passport Req..
Step1= 16-04-2012, Step 2= May 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th May, 2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah 29th september, 2012
pakistantocanada1 said:
HI GSK, do u work in

GlaxoSmithKline

People of this forum is sleeping plz wake up.

WAKE UP
WAKE UP
WAKE UP

ranmatin

Mar 9, 2012
Good day senior. I have been following this forum since August 2011 but still this is my first post, my wife is the principal and her NOC is 3131. We have filed our application way back 2007 but as we all know they are still processing 2004 applicants as of now so we consulted our agency on what to do to make it faster. The agency suggested that we re-filed our application because the noc of my wife is in the list of mi3 fast track. So we filed again our papers last October 23, 2011 and it was received by a certain Mr. Glenn last October 28, 2011. Unfortunately as we all know pharmacist reached the cap on September 2011. My concern is that until now our application has not yet been returned. We have called the agency for how many times now asking if our papers have arrived yet. They have not yet received our papers. Can anybody give us an advice on what to do now? I would truly appreciate it.

estesharia

Nov 18, 2011
ranmatin said:
Good day senior. I have been following this forum since August 2011 but still this is my first post, my wife is the principal and her NOC is 3131. We have filed our application way back 2007 but as we all know they are still processing 2004 applicants as of now so we consulted our agency on what to do to make it faster. The agency suggested that we re-filed our application because the noc of my wife is in the list of mi3 fast track. So we filed again our papers last October 23, 2011 and it was received by a certain Mr. Glenn last October 28, 2011. Unfortunately as we all know pharmacist reached the cap on September 2011. My concern is that until now our application has not yet been returned. We have called the agency for how many times now asking if our papers have arrived yet. They have not yet received our papers. Can anybody give us an advice on what to do now? I would truly appreciate it.
I am also in the same situation like u ,I am in Riyadh and am very disappointed

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Akrum66 said:
PHARMACIST document Evaluation Fees through Credit Card.

After getting my Visas,I have applied for Document Evaluation to PEBC, for my Pharmacy Degree, with payment of 530 CAD$ BY Bank Draft, but now through Email PEBC,has informed me that they are unable to process Bank Draft, so they have asked for submission of my document Evaluation Fees ON LINE through Credit Card, while at present I do not have any credit card and more over last date for submission of Fees is 05-04-2012,I am a resident of Pakistan (Karachi),If any one have any experience and knowledge, then please guide me for submission of Fees.

hi, hope this would enlighten your queries... check www.pebc.ca

Examination Fee

The examination fee is $515 ($880 for the London, England centre).

Fees must be paid in Canadian funds, by certified cheque, money order or bank draft. Post-dated certified cheques are not acceptable. All payments from outside of Canada must be in the form of an international money order or bank draft, drawn on a Canadian bank. The international money order or bank draft must be one that can be cleared through the clearing system in Canada and not through a manual process (by collection). Money orders or bank drafts issued by a non-Canadian based bank must indicate the transit number of the designated Canadian bank, using standardized coding which is encoded at the bottom of the money order. If the transit number is not encoded PEBC will be unable to cash the money order and your application fee cannot be processed in time to take the examination you have applied for. PEBC is experiencing problems cashing some international money orders and bank drafts. This can lead to additional collection fees and delays in processing applications. PEBC encourages international candidates to use the online applications for document evaluation or examination fees and pay by credit card, if possible.

Note: You CANNOT postpone or transfer your application or fee from one session to the next. For example, if you have applied to take the July examination and you decide instead to take the January examination, your application and fee for the July examination is treated as a withdrawal AND you need to re-apply for the January examination.
PEBC reserves the right to change fees for the Pharmacist Evaluating Examination, at any time, as required.

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
bitoyzz said:
hi, hope this would enlighten your queries... check www.pebc.ca

Examination Fee

The examination fee is $515 ($880 for the London, England centre).

Fees must be paid in Canadian funds, by certified cheque, money order or bank draft. Post-dated certified cheques are not acceptable. All payments from outside of Canada must be in the form of an international money order or bank draft, drawn on a Canadian bank. The international money order or bank draft must be one that can be cleared through the clearing system in Canada and not through a manual process (by collection). Money orders or bank drafts issued by a non-Canadian based bank must indicate the transit number of the designated Canadian bank, using standardized coding which is encoded at the bottom of the money order. If the transit number is not encoded PEBC will be unable to cash the money order and your application fee cannot be processed in time to take the examination you have applied for. PEBC is experiencing problems cashing some international money orders and bank drafts. This can lead to additional collection fees and delays in processing applications. PEBC encourages international candidates to use the online applications for document evaluation or examination fees and pay by credit card, if possible.

Note: You CANNOT postpone or transfer your application or fee from one session to the next. For example, if you have applied to take the July examination and you decide instead to take the January examination, your application and fee for the July examination is treated as a withdrawal AND you need to re-apply for the January examination.
PEBC reserves the right to change fees for the Pharmacist Evaluating Examination, at any time, as required.

im sorry, the one i just sent is the fee for the evaluating exam...the one below is the instruction for document evaluation fee.

Fee Instructions

Fee: $530 Canadian – fee must be received in Canadian dollars
If applying online, fee must be paid by Visa™ or MasterCard™
If submitting a manual application, acceptable forms of payment (payable to PEBC or The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada) are:
- Certified cheque
- Money order
- Bank draft

All payments from outside of Canada must be in the form of an international money order or bank draft, drawn on a Canadian bank. The international money order or bank draft must be one that can be cleared through the clearing system in Canada and not through a manual process (by collection). Money orders or bank drafts issued by a non-Canadian based bank must indicate the transit number of the designated Canadian bank, using standardized coding which is encoded at the bottom of the money order. If the transit number is not encoded, PEBC will be unable to cash the money order. A $50 administrative fee will be charged for any returned (i.e., insufficient funds) cheques. This administrative fee must be in the form of a certified cheque or money order. DO NOT SEND CASH.
All forms of payment must be currently dated. Post dated cheques will be returned.
Be sure to sign cheques in the appropriate place.

THE FEE FOR DOCUMENT EVALUATION IS NOT REFUNDABLE ONCE YOUR DOCUMENT EVALUATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED, even if the outcome is unfavourable and you are determined to be ineligible to proceed with the pharmacist evaluating examination.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
ranmatin said:
estesharia said:
they send back the application through snail/ regular mail which might take up to 4-6 months.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
which one would u chose?

01. Industrial
02. Clinical
03. Community
04. Retail
05. Hospital
06. Drug Information
07. Dispensary

?

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
mute_man said:
which one would u chose?

01. Industrial
02. Clinical
03. Community
04. Retail
05. Hospital
06. Drug Information
07. Dispensary

?
definitely it would be the one with good bucks less tension...and more chances to grow...!!!
Don't know which one is that out of these all..??

Gado

Mar 5, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
estesharia said:
i think we should get an answer soon because only three months left for the new instructions 2012/2013
i would say maximum by half of April 2012

the question is do i get back my application fees?
i sent it as a bank draft along with my application, so will it be returned?

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
Gado said:
i think we should get an answer soon because only three months left for the new instructions 2012/2013
i would say maximum by half of April 2012

the question is do i get back my application fees?
i sent it as a bank draft along with my application, so will it be returned?
a big Yes!!!

happened to me as a said

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakistantocanada1 said:
People of this forum is sleeping plz wake up.

WAKE UP
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
no sleep at all, huv to wake up.
any way, i am not working with gsk.

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi seniors,
my application got returned, CIC mentioned UCI no. in the main application form (they marked in pencil), shd i mention that uci number in next application which iam going to file.

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
gsk said:
hi seniors,
my application got returned, CIC mentioned UCI no. in the main application form (they marked in pencil), shd i mention that uci number in next application which iam going to file.
Hi GSK so sad to hear that..!!

I am not an expert but what I feel there is no need to mention that..!!

One thing I have seen most of agents doing is writing a cover letter on the application...In that you can mention what I feel...like you had applied last year and due to cap filled you got your application back and this is the UCI no of that...!!

You know it looks quite nice when persons at VO finds a well written cover letter over your application
(Again my personal opinion and I am not an expert of this issues (don't wish to misguide anyone so) )

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
gsk said:
hi seniors,
what's the e-cas says?