+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

Gado

Mar 5, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
gsk said:
hi seniors,
my application got returned, CIC mentioned UCI no. in the main application form (they marked in pencil), shd i mention that uci number in next application which iam going to file.
u didn't get an e-mail saying that your application will be returned to you, did you?

i have been waiting for an answer and still got nothing :(

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gado said:
u didn't get an e-mail saying that your application will be returned to you, did you?

i have been waiting for an answer and still got nothing :(
sory fr late. i have mail, but there is no ID numbers mention over there.

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Soul said:
Hi GSK so sad to hear that..!!

I am not an expert but what I feel there is no need to mention that..!!

One thing I have seen most of agents doing is writing a cover letter on the application...In that you can mention what I feel...like you had applied last year and due to cap filled you got your application back and this is the UCI no of that...!!

You know it looks quite nice when persons at VO finds a well written cover letter over your application
(Again my personal opinion and I am not an expert of this issues (don't wish to misguide anyone so) )
hi,
tnx fr ur opinion.

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mute_man said:
what's the e-cas says?
this is the reply i got when i tried ecas, i think my application is not in process, thats why. correct me if i am wrong.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:

Gado

Mar 5, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
my problem is that until now i didn't get any reply concerning my application which i sent at 1/9/2011 and of course i know that the application package should be returned due to reaching capacity.
but i didn't receive any AOR or any mail saying that they received my application or that its being processed or that it will be returned.
so i sent them a mail asking about if my application was received or not but only got an automatic acknowledgement of receiving my mail but no answer.
so I'm asking if there is any case scenario in which they don't send any notification mails nor returning the application?

I'm confused and cant think what to do next.

so if any one have the same problem or any experience about this process please share

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any news abt NOC list 2012, is there chances fr 3131.

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
PEBC ASKING FOR PHARMACIST document Evaluation Fees through Credit Card and have returned Bank Draft, and PEBC also have announced on its website that PEBC is facing difficulty in processing Bank Draft.

After getting my Visas,I have applied for Document Evaluation to PEBC, for my Pharmacy Degree, with payment of 530 CAD$ BY Bank Draft, but now through Email PEBC,has informed me that they are unable to process Bank Draft, AND HAVE RETURNED BANK DRAFT,so they have asked for submission of my document Evaluation Fees ON LINE through Credit Card, while at present I do not have any credit card and I don't expect that I will be able to gain any credit card before the deadline of Submission of Fees as last date for submission of Fees is 05-04-2012,I am a resident of Pakistan (Karachi), More over no source like Money Gram or Western union send out money in such way as asked by PEBC, THEY TRANSFER MONEY FROM PERSON TO PERSON and NOT to any institution like PEBC, If any one have any experience and knowledge, then please guide me for submission of Fees.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
gsk said:
any news abt NOC list 2012, is there chances fr 3131.
it should be

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Gado said:
my problem is that until now i didn't get any reply concerning my application which i sent at 1/9/2011 and of course i know that the application package should be returned due to reaching capacity.
but i didn't receive any AOR or any mail saying that they received my application or that its being processed or that it will be returned.
so i sent them a mail asking about if my application was received or not but only got an automatic acknowledgement of receiving my mail but no answer.
so I'm asking if there is any case scenario in which they don't send any notification mails nor returning the application?
I'm confused and cant think what to do next.
so if any one have the same problem or any experience about this process please share
pray and wait,
and be prepared for the MI:4

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
gsk said:
this is the reply i got when i tried ecas, i think my application is not in process, thats why. correct me if i am wrong.
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
don't u have Application File Number? have you tried that one?

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
Akrum66 said:
PEBC ASKING FOR PHARMACIST document Evaluation Fees through Credit Card and have returned Bank Draft, and PEBC also have announced on its website that PEBC is facing difficulty in processing Bank Draft.

After getting my Visas,I have applied for Document Evaluation to PEBC, for my Pharmacy Degree, with payment of 530 CAD$ BY Bank Draft, but now through Email PEBC,has informed me that they are unable to process Bank Draft, AND HAVE RETURNED BANK DRAFT,so they have asked for submission of my document Evaluation Fees ON LINE through Credit Card, while at present I do not have any credit card and I don't expect that I will be able to gain any credit card before the deadline of Submission of Fees as last date for submission of Fees is 05-04-2012,I am a resident of Pakistan (Karachi), More over no source like Money Gram or Western union send out money in such way as asked by PEBC, THEY TRANSFER MONEY FROM PERSON TO PERSON and NOT to any institution like PEBC, If any one have any experience and knowledge, then please guide me for submission of Fees.
Hi Buddy,
One of the option is to use someone's else credit card with his conscent and pay him equal amount.U may try ur debit card.It may work.
Best of luck
Regards

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mute_man said:
don't u have Application File Number? have you tried that one?
my application got returned i don't hav application no.

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
New Canadian Skilled Worker Points System & Processing
Minister Kenney gave the Globe & Mail a peek into the new points system and, in so doing, revealed that he intends to push further down the processing stream those applications which were filed before the yet-to-be-released new points system. The article did not say whether he intends to apply the new selection criteria retrospectively on applicants who had applied before he imposed the new criteria. The key paragraphs read:

[...] Mr. Kenney said in an interview Wednesday that he wants to create a new economic stream for trades people, who currently don’t qualify under Canada’s education-focused federal skilled worker program.

He also said employers will soon be able to hand-pick prospective immigrants and send them to the front of the line for assessment.

“Once people have been identified by employers, if they meet our other standards we would fast-track them into the country,” Mr. Kenney said. [...]

The first of these changes will be introduced over the next few months. Ability in English or French [...] will become more important under the new system. In future, professionals in language intensive fields, such as doctors and lawyers, will have to be fluent in an official language, Mr. Kenney said. That’s a significant shift from Canada’s current system, which rewards language ability but doesn’t set such a high benchmark. At the same time, Mr. Kenney said he wants a flexible language grid, so that applicants in fields that don’t require a high level of fluency aren’t automatically excluded.

Mr. Kenney also said he’ll be considering a pre-assessment system, as they have in Australia, that evaluates the credentials of skilled professionals before they immigrate to see whether they will qualify to work in Canada.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/immigration-overhaul-would-give-employers-bigger-role-in-choosing-applicants/article2354767/
19 days ago

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Shaukat57 said:
Minister Kenney gave the Globe & Mail a peek into the new points system and, in so doing, revealed that he intends to push further down the processing stream those applications which were filed before the yet-to-be-released new points system. The article did not say whether he intends to apply the new selection criteria retrospectively on applicants who had applied before he imposed the new criteria. The key paragraphs read:

[...] Mr. Kenney said in an interview Wednesday that he wants to create a new economic stream for trades people, who currently don't qualify under Canada's education-focused federal skilled worker program.

He also said employers will soon be able to hand-pick prospective immigrants and send them to the front of the line for assessment.

“Once people have been identified by employers, if they meet our other standards we would fast-track them into the country,” Mr. Kenney said. [...]

The first of these changes will be introduced over the next few months. Ability in English or French [...] will become more important under the new system. In future, professionals in language intensive fields, such as doctors and lawyers, will have to be fluent in an official language, Mr. Kenney said. That's a significant shift from Canada's current system, which rewards language ability but doesn't set such a high benchmark. At the same time, Mr. Kenney said he wants a flexible language grid, so that applicants in fields that don't require a high level of fluency aren't automatically excluded.

Mr. Kenney also said he'll be considering a pre-assessment system, as they have in Australia, that evaluates the credentials of skilled professionals before they immigrate to see whether they will qualify to work in Canada.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/immigration-overhaul-would-give-employers-bigger-role-in-choosing-applicants/article2354767/
19 days ago
I think for pharmacist these steps going to be tough day by day . Arranging an employment before applying just not possible for Indian pharmacist . As pharmacy profession a regulated one , we are bound to face lot of problem for immigration . Increasing points on age and english kind of justified step . just curious to know will federal skilled immigration figure in july .

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks for update

Shaukat57 said:

[...] Mr. Kenney said in an interview Wednesday that he wants to create a new economic stream for trades people, who currently don't qualify under Canada's education-focused federal skilled worker program.

The first of these changes will be introduced over the next few months. Ability in English or French [...] will become more important under the new system. In future, professionals in language intensive fields, such as doctors and lawyers, will have to be fluent in an official language, Mr. Kenney said. That's a significant shift from Canada's current system, which rewards language ability but doesn't set such a high benchmark. At the same time, Mr. Kenney said he wants a flexible language grid, so that applicants in fields that don't require a high level of fluency aren't automatically excluded.

Mr. Kenney also said he'll be considering a pre-assessment system, as they have in Australia, that evaluates the credentials of skilled professionals before they immigrate to see whether they will qualify to work in Canada.

19 days ago