+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

vchavan2

Feb 5, 2024
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-08-2023

Seniorman

Jun 12, 2024
I sent the passport on CPC Ottawa on 4th May 2024. Received on 7th May by VO. they requested new photo which I sent and received by CPC Ottawa on 13th May 2024. Since then no Update. Today is 28th. Worried. no counterfoil.
Hi, I have the same scenario with you. Do you have your passport now?

Cancanboy

Jun 25, 2024
Hi, I have the same scenario with you. Do you have your passport now?
Hi guys, I am in the same boat.
Got RFV on May 25
Passports delivered May 27
New Photo request on Jun 6
New Photo delivered on Jun 7
Today is Jun 25 and no response yet.
Should I contact IRCC or what? What should be my action plan now? I had applied for EE under FSW from US. Sent passports to CPC Ottawa.

bhisham108

Feb 29, 2024
One month done.. no update for passport sent to Ottawa. No update... How long to wait before calling?
Did the sponsor also receive the e-mail for submitting the passport? If yes, then reply back to that email saying that passports have been sent to Ottawa but parents are in Canada. If parents are in Canada then passports will be returned without visa stamping and you will be queued for eCOPR through P1 and P2 emails.

PJL112233

May 1, 2024
Did the sponsor also receive the e-mail for submitting the passport? If yes, then reply back to that email saying that passports have been sent to Ottawa but parents are in Canada. If parents are in Canada then passports will be returned without visa stamping and you will be queued for eCOPR through P1 and P2 emails.
Thanks - Email is donotreply email as I got it at as attachment in the GC key login.

Reactions: bhisham108

sami8641

Aug 19, 2024
Hi
our case for PR was approved and we asked to send our passport from the US to Ottawa
we sent via FedEx and it was delivered on 12 Agust( no signature from Office asked for delivery from FedEx, but tracking fedex approved that delivery has done)
after that we do not have any update in our portal, the return label has not been activated yet.
Do you have any estimates for issuing a visa and activation label?
I have to travel on 1 Sep and need my passport.
Thank you.

manimtired

Aug 4, 2021
Hi
our case for PR was approved and we asked to send our passport from the US to Ottawa
we sent via FedEx and it was delivered on 12 Agust( no signature from Office asked for delivery from FedEx, but tracking fedex approved that delivery has done)
after that we do not have any update in our portal, the return label has not been activated yet.
Thank you.
I sent it late July and haven’t heard back. My friend sent it one day before me and got a request to resend photos a week ago (not sure why I haven’t heard back a week later even though we’re one day apart).

Seems unlikely you get it before September 1st

sami8641

Aug 19, 2024
Hi
Thank you.
update of the process:
ask for a passport on 9Aug
Sent passport by FedEx and created label on 10 Aug
Received on 12 Aug
Asked for a new Photo on 20 Aug
sent a new photo on 20 Aug
approval on 28 Aug
Fedex Label activated on 3 Sep
The passport arrived on 4 Sep

kassimo

Sep 16, 2024
Looks like CPC Ottawa has a new person signing under the name YUZYK (signed my UPS delivery). I was unsure if the delivery was correct until I see today that on GCKey the application is approved.