29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
KPindia said:
Thanks for reply but my question is after DECISION MADE in LVO ND how many days it takes to get ppts and how LVO send PPt back, By courier or regular mail ?

Thanks,
maximum 14 days and minimum 2 days frnd your waiting is just reduced to days good luck and many many congrats

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian_Sponsor said:
After 5 years and 2 months all together, my parents finally got visas :) Long story of Sponsoring comes to the end! 8)
Wow. Congratulations Canadian Sponsor

KPindia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
Doc's Request.
10-11-2013
File Transfer...
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-11-2013
Interview........
16-03-2015
gaggidhillon said:
maximum 14 days and minimum 2 days frnd your waiting is just reduced to days good luck and many many congrats
Thanks dear and good luck to you as well.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
KPindia said:
...how LVO send PPt back, By courier or regular mail ?

Thanks,
hershypoo posted on another forum that LVO sent back the passports via courier service, (read at link below)
immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30&PN=131&title=parents-spOnsorship-from-new-delhi-office

Eddream

Star Member
May 28, 2012
RajaJi said:
EDDREAM:
From your posts I have noted that you have provincial nomination. Is your application part of Family Class (Parents and other eligible relatives) Sponsorship?

SPONSORSHIP TIMELINE:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArUeo9rxUq8EdHZoRmx2Z1F5ak9zcnBaYzdWTkNqVEE - Updated to the time of this posting
Hello Rajaji,

I have 2 ongoing files. One sponsorship for my parents and dependents (filed in June 2008 and up to now no decision made for the stage 1 because I requested to add a cosigner) and one provincial nominees (the file is already transfered to the local visa and finalization will occur in january 2013 for the visa stamping.)

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Eddream said:
Hello Rajaji,

I have 2 ongoing files. One sponsorship for my parents and dependents (filed in June 2008 and up to now no decision made for the stage 1 because I requested to add a cosigner) and one provincial nominees (the file is already transfered to the local visa and finalization will occur in january 2013 for the visa stamping.)
Wish you good luck

Eddream

Star Member
May 28, 2012
RajaJi said:
Wish you good luck
Thanks Rajaji,

I was wishing to have both files completed by 2012 but I guess I will have to use more patience with the parents sponsorship since it will be way overdue starting january.I am already at the 54 months wait just for stage 1. That is unreal.

bluedhaka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 13, 2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05/05/11 and In Process from 21/11/12
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
June 10, 2011
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
Done
Guys please help

My sister lives in Canada. they are 4 members family. She is clearing the medical exams and her husband is now working. so my questions are

1. Can my sister apply for my parents with my brother-in-laws income statement?
2. If yes then what is the minimum income they have to show?
3. What is the timeline?
4. How much the medical insurance will be for my parents for one year?
5. How much my parents has to show in their back account

Please help.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
bluedhaka said:
Guys please help

My sister lives in Canada. they are 4 members family. She is clearing the medical exams and her husband is now working. so my questions are

1. Can my sister apply for my parents with my brother-in-laws income statement?
2. If yes then what is the minimum income they have to show?
3. What is the timeline?
4. How much the medical insurance will be for my parents for one year?
5. How much my parents has to show in their back account

Please help.
1) YES
2)So 4 + 2 = 6 people? is around 54K / year - until 31st Dec 2012 - http://www.soscanada2000.com/migration/newact/spons/lico.html
3) Parent Sponsorship is on a pause until Nov 2013 or this for Supervisa
4) See this section for more help for Supervisa - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitors-b8.0/
5) Same as above but if its their first time, then showing ties to home country helps such as Assets, Properties etc, decent bank account but the onus relies on the sponsor

This thread is mainly for parent sponsorship but the visitor visa section has lots of information on Supervisa, Medical insurance etc

jasu

Jun 13, 2012
Hi Good Morning Everyone,

I received email from LVO, New Delhi on November 08, 2012 to resubmit all the documents again i.e. IMM0008 (all applications), PCC, specify the relationship between sponsored and the sponsor and the medical request. My mother is on super visa and came recently, The medicals were done in Canada on 22nd November, 2012 and all the documents along with original passport was mailed by a secure courier to New Delhi on 27th November 2012; which they received on 30th December, 2012 (Just tracted on the canada post site).

Again on 1st December, 2012, I received another email stating to submit original death certificate of my father. It was already submitted by me on 27 November with all documents. I wrote a letter stating that all the documents are submitted to the office on 27 November, 2012. My concern is that still there is no update on the system. The ecas system just shows applicatin received and nothing else. Medicals are done a month back. I am really worried.

Please let me know, if some one has suggestions.

Mieng1115

Dec 5, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I just have a few questions. I will appreciate if you can help me..
I am planning to get my parents here as a super visa and I am gathering some documents that they will need to pass it to immigration.
my questions are...

1. should I buy medical insurance for them now, or wait for the visa to realease first?
2. Should I buy plane ticket also now?

Because it says in the requirements that they have to show proof of insurance and the plane ticket.
They haven't pass anything yet to the immigration we are just starting to gather all the documents they need.

Thank you

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
jasu said:
...I received another email stating to submit original death certificate of my father. It was already submitted by me on 27 November with all documents. I wrote a letter stating that all the documents are submitted to the office on 27 November, 2012...
In your reply, you should have included a copy of the death certificate that you had sent. I would recommend applying for new sets of death certificates (depending on where/when the death was registered) you can get it quite soon. Try submitting this new certificate while maintaining that you had sent the document earlier too.

jasu

Jun 13, 2012
Hi Sakamath,

Thanks for your response, as advised, I will definitely try to have a new death certificate applied. Secondly, I don't think so, they might have gone through the paperwork I sent on 30th November 2012 itself and send me mail on 1st December again. Anyways, if they acted so fast, then it is really great.

I am more concerned as to the ecas system doesn't even say that they are processing, or medicals received. The status is just application received.

Thank you for your response.

ladyinwaiting

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
25-02-2012
Med's Request
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-12-2012
Passport Req..
10-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2013
LANDED..........
23-02-2013
Does anyone know how long does it take for Ecas to change to update with Medicals Received? According to FedEx, my medicals arrived about a week ago, but there's no update on Ecas.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladyinwaiting said:
Does anyone know how long does it take for Ecas to change to update with Medicals Received? According to FedEx, my medicals arrived about a week ago, but there's no update on Ecas.
at least a month after they have received your medicals.... also depends upon visa office.. on how fast they update....