AOR Received.
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-05-2012
Med's Request
30-05-2014
user828 said:
I mailed it myself to LVO
thanks for your reply user828! I decided to send it out too.

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
CanOcan said:
Thanks .My Status did not change to in process -it was still showing medical received
so it is still Application received and then when you click on it you see Medicals received?

CanOcan

Feb 26, 2012
Kerria said:
Good news indeed!

Sorry to bug you:
1. When (and how) did you pay the landing fee?
2. How you got today's request: by email or by regular mail?
3. Where (and how) are you to send the pass? (Your parents are in your home country?)
Landing fees i paid online and i think i paid when request for document came in nov-dec 2011.I got request by email and passport need to be send through VFS OR by post to New delhi.

Snspring

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO: Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-05-2012
Med's Request
30-05-2014
Anik said:
Hi Snspring, I was in the same situation as you are - actually it gets a bit more complicated for me now, not sure what to do..
My sponsorship status was approved in April and the case was transferred to LVO (accordign to the approval letter).

I already had police certificates on hand, obtained as was recommended in Nov 2012 letter. They were dated early March 2012, thus I assumed they had to be submitted by early June (given the requirement not earlier than 3 months at submission or 'application date', not sure which one though). I have not heard anything from the LVO so I mailed the certificates to them in early June (without getting their request).

THe problem I have now is that I was not able to get the confirmation from the LVO as to whether those certificates were received and accepted (I inquired but only got generic replies that did not confirm or deny). THe problem is tha tlast week I received an email from the LVO actually requesting police certificates and advising me that a mailed letter was sent to me with the originals of the medical forms (to my canadian address as a rep, hopefully, at least it shows along with my father's name in that email letter)

The letter text looks very generic and I can not infer from it whether they may already have accepted the certificates that I mailed in June. I emailed the LVO but got no reply :-(
Also, I seem to be unlucky with the GCMC notes as I ordered over a month ago and still have not received anythign (I was hoping that maybe the notes tell me if the certificates are received)

So, now I do not know whether to bother with obtaining the new certificates (complicated and expensive process because my parents are now here on visitor visa) or wait longer for either a reply from the LVO or the arrival of the GCMC notes)
Hi Anik,

thanks for your reply. I feel your frustration :(

My parents had to obtain pcc from 4 different countries and two of them took 3 months to get. I have waited 4 month for the request letter, now that they are getting close to expiration i have no choice I will send them out and prey they do not ask for new ones.

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Snspring said:
Hi Anik,thanks for your reply. I feel your frustration :(
My parents had to obtain pcc from 4 different countries and two of them took 3 months to get. I have waited 4 month for the request letter, now that they are getting close to expiration i have no choice I will send them out and prey they do not ask for new ones.
О my! 4 countries and I am complaining about 1 country PCC only :)

If I were you I 'd send it too (at least if you have your parents' file number). That was my logic back in June - either it expires or there is a chance they accept it :) (still do not know if they did but will let everyone know if I manage to find out)
Do you already have your parents' file number (the one starting with F...)? Idid have the file number so I put it in the cover letter when mailed.
If you do not have file number yet, that may be a bit more complicated (and more chance of them misplacing it or returning it - at least this is what they told me - even though my letter did include the file number :) )

Here is part of their email reply back in June when I tried to inquire if the LVO received my mailed PCCs: "Documents should never be mailed until you receive the file number from the office. If our office did not send you a file number, it would not be possible to match unsolicited mail to a non existent file number."
(From the rest of the email it was obvious that they did not even check any files and just typed up a reply without any checks. Moreover, I did provide the file number in teh email and stated that it was included in the mailed package with the PCCs but looks like they did not even read that carefully - as in their reply they were saying I should not have mailed without file number :) )
Oh well...

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOcan said:
Thanks .My Status did not change to in process -it was still showing medical received
really? Wow! That is something new! Gives me hope, too ;D

DId the request for passport come via email?

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Shuga said:
well - i understand what they were doing before... let's say you have a quota of 100 visas and 500 applications... so you can process only 100 applications and have to do nothing for the rest of them (400 applications)...
however i expected the scenario to change especially for CPP-O... i thought the idea was to clear the backlog and issue visas... not to sit on applications and do nothing...
is there any statistics on how many visas/decisions were made by CPP-O so far? how will they fulfill the quota?
one thing i dont understand is when govt. talks about QUOTA.....how can they say they have QUOTA to issue Visa when they kept on accepting applications? didnt they know that they have QUOTA to issue visa? When they have a limitation of issuing Visa why they accept application more then they can issue visas and this has created backlog and now we are suffering

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hi,

I have a question, till yesterday (Sept. 25, 2012) when i checked ECAS with my mothers info, ECAS was showing my address under your current home address, and when i checked ECAS today my address was also shown under your current mailing address

anyone has idea as to what does this mean?

Dancu

Aug 17, 2012
Kerria said:
Thanks, sibadnian & Dancu
cslave: LVO Bucharest

Dancu:
1st communication with LVO was a mailed letter (AOR of her PR application, arrived in mid summer 2011)
2nd communication was the meds request, by email, adressed to her
3rd communication was an extra doc request (CSQ, as we live in Quebec), also by email, also adressed to her
4th communication is this morning email, adressed to me.

But now that you said it (about communication with LVO Bucharest), I start having some concerns....

My mom is also currently visiting me in Canada, on regular visitor visa (which I just asked to be extended).
Her adress, on Ecas, is that one from Romania.

So this means that LVO is going to send the passport request to that home country adress, by regular mail? Not by email?
On top of this, I'm not so sure if, in that moment, she would be allowed to send her passport by mail: Canada -> Romania, and then back, in preposted enveloppe, Romania -> Canada.
Any hints abouts these issues (the passport request and the passport submission)?
Thanks a lot for your answers!

Regarding your questions: I suggest you change on E-Cas the address from Romania to your home address in Canada - I did the same for my mother. The change of address takes effect online in 2 weeks - so you could also send them a letter (probably to Bucharest since they have your file) telling them that the new mailing address for your mother is your address in Canada (I did the same thing with CPP-Ottawa). Generally the request for passport comes by email, but in your case (since it is processed by the old rules), it might come by regular mail (actually even for the new rules, I'm not so sure that it won't come by regular mail anyway - so that's why I announced them about the address change for my mother).

As for the mailing part: when I applied for PR for me, I was already in Canada working on a working visa and I received the request for passport from Bucharest. I mailed the passport by DHL to Bucharest and also included a pre-paid DHL envelope which they used to return my passport a week later. If it was possible then, I think it should be possible also now.

Dancu

Aug 17, 2012
cesca said:
I'm also from Romania, PR file CPP Ottawa, medicals done April28.
PS am trimis un email privat. merci!
I just answered your private email - I hope it went through (I'm new to this system); so if you didn't receive it, let me know and I'll resend it.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
CanOcan said:
Good News Guy i just got passport request for my parents .
Applied in june 2008
Document sent Jan 2012
Case Transfer Ottawa March 2012
Medical request April 2012
Medical done May and Ecas status Medical received June 2012
Passport Request 26th sep 2012

Good luck to all of you and thanks
Many many Congrats Canocan.. finally wait is over for you except stamp on passports :)

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Shuga said:
so it is still Application received and then when you click on it you see Medicals received?
CPP-O seems to be moving very slow atleast for those who are on this or other forums. Remember though that most of us who are coming to these forums are those who have been in a long wait and are getting anxious (rightly so). Most of those who might have received final approvals and visas from CPP-O may not be posting status of their applications on the online forums.

However, I think CIC looks at file in an order of priority (Reset after request for documents in November 2011). Once a file comes to the officer and if any documents (requested earlier) are missing it is pushed back for 60/90 days and a final request (No reminders after that) for submission of missing documents will be sent to the applicant. It does not matter if missing document(s) status was due to delay from the applicant or CIC misplaced the documents (it happens).

It is frustrating, when CIC's modus operandi is unknown to applicants and all they get is busy phone lines, no response to emails and seemingly static pages on eCas...

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
raju735 said:
Hi,

I have a question, till yesterday (Sept. 25, 2012) when i checked ECAS with my mothers info, ECAS was showing my address under your current home address, and when i checked ECAS today my address was also shown under your current mailing address

anyone has idea as to what does this mean?
Wait for the letter it will come soon i told you that ND giving priority to the parents so you will get medical soon

jatt-going-canada

Jan 27, 2012
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2007
Doc's Request.
jan 2011