+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
samHARVI said:
I came to canada in sep 2008 i sponsered my parents in may 2009 with my wife cosign as she had more income... She was on EI in 08 for last month or so but we did have mimimum income without her EI. Do i need to worry? Was she under anysort of oath for sponsoring me. Please answer if you have any information on it....
no, as long as you meet income criteria you don't have to worry.....they calculate income for last 12 months from the date they receive your application ....for e.g they received your application on June 19 2007, they need income from June 19 2006 - June 19 2007 (EI income excluded), so as long as you meet income requirement no need to worry.....relax :)

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
39 said:
yes they ask me option c for 2008 and all pay stubs for 2007
and one more thing.....they may ask for your spouse's EI details like when she was on EI (dates), (I had same experience)

Puffy

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2008
Doc's Request.
November 2011; sent Jan 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
April 2013
LANDED..........
YES!
panjab said:
Don't worry, mine changed and I saw 'Medical Received' around end of april, and now I see "In Process' when I check, so you are not that far behind.

And to Puffy's question: After you see a "Medical Received" from what I have seen it means you have passed the medical stage. The line does not appear until you pass. I think that is correct, unless somebody else has a different experience.
Thanks - that is very helpful. FYI - our status says "in process" and, when clicking on that link, it shows in the last line "medical results have been received". I will keep you updated on what happens next.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
hariviji said:
Hi there:

I have doubt, i send my mothers complete application on 09-feb-2012-to CPC_M, then i received acknowledgement letter on 23/march/2012 saying we detemining your application is complete and in queue.Then 10April2012 , i received another letter stating that "you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor" so i don't understand could someone please explain me.
And on 8,June 2012 through email i got this letter that
"Your Application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class was received at CPC-M
on 02/09/2009 and has now been transferred to our office. Note: The application received is in
mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.
Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed to
maintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (family
class, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority is
given to spouses/partners and dependent children.
We are currently processing other relative family class applications according to these time
frames, from the date the application is received in New Delhi:
Parents/Grandparents All Other Relatives
Confirmation of receipt of 3 months 12 months
First Review 9 months 36 months
Interview 43 months 44 months

And today i got another doubt i didn't as for PCC in the chcklist, so i didn't send, so can i start to take PCC and how do i send to High commission NewDelhi.

ANy please reply for my mail,, Thank you
i too got same letter from CPC-M on May 17, 2012 informing my file is now being transferred to New Delhi. I submitted PCC along with additional documents. the letter is generic for processing time.....the reason to believe this is they have asked to pay ROLF to speed up the process, if they want to take this long to process why would they ask to pay ROLF......and for sending PCC to HC, get advice from call center

samHARVI

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
IN
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 7 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 15 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
04-12-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
6-17-2013
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
in progress -medical results rec'd. strted processing application dec,9th 13, DM may 5th
LANDED..........
july 2014
as I read i see most people who have recieved addnl document request in nov 2011 are being asked for PC after their recieve their arrovel letters or one their files are transfered to LVO .. but in my case i recieved addnl document request in march 12 they have asked me for PC in that check list.. have they changed the procedures since than?> .. :mad:

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
user828 said:
www.caipsnotes.com , dont have request for PCC. My folks will be visiting canada and we will apply from indian consulate here
Hi user828
To get CAIPS notes for the file, the application will from the parents if i am not the representative or I can order it?

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
raju735 said:
no, as long as you meet income criteria you don't have to worry.....they calculate income for last 12 months from the date they receive your application ....for e.g they received your application on June 19 2007, they need income from June 19 2006 - June 19 2007 (EI income excluded), so as long as you meet income requirement no need to worry.....relax :)
FYI... There is an exception for the residents of Quebec. The CPC-M does not check the income upon receiving an application for the sponsorship. The applicants have plenty time (about 4-4,5 years) in order to find a job with the high income that meets financial requiremts.
The proof of income and paycheck stubs need to be submited to Immigration of Quebec, upon receiving approval of the sponsorship from CPC-M...

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
deepak07 said:
Hi user828
To get CAIPS notes for the file, the application will from the parents if i am not the representative or I can order it?
well, u can..pretending to be ur dad with file #

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC. Of course, they can't check the status of PR application. She told me, however,t hat Ottawa timelines depend on your country of origin. She said timelines will be exactly the same in Ottawa as in LVOs in your country. :eek:, thus, different for everyone depending on their origin. Don't know how true this is (taking into account how often CIC agents misinform us) but that's what I heard today.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
sponsorazer said:
FYI... There is an exception for the residents of Quebec. The CPC-M does not check the income upon receiving an application for the sponsorship. The applicants have plenty time (about 4-4,5 years) in order to find a job with the high income that meets financial requiremts.
The proof of income and paycheck stubs need to be submited to Immigration of Quebec, upon receiving approval of the sponsorship from CPC-M...
I have no idea for Quebec, I mentioned about Ontario, because in my case the case officer from CPC-M contacted me on phone and asked me to submit my income for last 12 months from the date they rec'd my application. I has shown income from the date of my application but the case officer at CPC-M told me they consider income for last 12 months from the date they rec. application.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
raju735 said:
what happens if the income changes during the waiting period? it could happen that the sponsor does not have enough income to meet the criteria or just the opposite?

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Suin said:
what happens if the income changes during the waiting period? it could happen that the sponsor does not have enough income to meet the criteria or just the opposite?
definitely the income is going to change due to many factors and circumstances, but what I have understood from the conversation with case officer at CPC-M is officer asked me to provide T4 and paystub's for the period from Dec 2006 - Dec 2007 ( I applied in Dec 2007) and option C for 2007. And after submitting the requested documents I rec'd letter informing I am meeting the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence is being forwarded for further processing.
So as per my understanding they take into consideration the income of last 12 months from the date they rec. application.

Feri

Mar 9, 2012
Puffy said:
ARE YOU SURE???!!! Sorry, don't mean to imply that I am doubting you...just very surprised and happy. So, in other words, next step would be to wait for the request for the passport? I suppose the timing of that will depend on the country quota, etc. Our LVO is Vienna. Based on Teri's experience, all went very fast there. But Vienna is responsible for a number of countries, which may mean that the speed of processing does not just depend on the embassy, but also on the visa quota assigned to the country of the applicant. Did I get that right?
Thanks so much!
Puffy, you'll receive the following update on eCas after the "medical results have been recived" comment in a couple of week's time from the Vienna office:
"A decision has been made on XXX's application. The office will contact XXX concerning this decision." but in the meanwhile before this is posted on eCas, depending on whether you are from a Visa exempt country, you'll either receive a request to send two pictures and copy of your passport (only the info page) or passport itself (for countries needing a visa). Once these are received by the office they will send you the COPR letter - Confirmation of Permanent Residence. Good Luck!

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
VOW - this must be the fastest service I have ever seen from CIC. As I had mentioned in few posts earlier that I just got my GCMS notes and I saw that my email ( fathers email/mine the same ) was incorrect and I was going to send IM5476 form anyways, so I faxed it, I emailed it and I filled out the form online from CIC.

Before yesterday, my father's UCI showed their residence address ( despite the mailing being different in the same city ) but as I checked the UCI now, it shows my mailing ( the one I intended as per IM5476 )..now is this due to my faxing last night OR its simply reverted back the original address ( from my sponsor app )!!!!!!!!!
BTW, There are 2 statues as we know

When I put mine, its says the Decide made Made and father UCI shows app received

alba1

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-3-2012
File Transfer...
13-4-2012
Med's Request
June 19, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012
Received the request for medicals yesterday, doing them today:)