Interview........
no
Passport Req..
18 sept
VISA ISSUED...
3 0ct
LANDED..........
not yet
my e cas changed a while agon that they startes processing the file on 27 april 2012
anybody in same situation or got request for passport from ottawa.
pls update

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
raju735 said:
hi,
is there any progress after the e-cas status has changed? when was it changed and where has your file been transferred to - Ottawa or New Delhi? mine e-cas status has also changed to two columns, same as in your case and my file has been transferred to New Delhi. Do you have any idea when will I receive medical? as i have noticed it doesnt take more than 2 - 3 weeks to get medical once file transferred to Ottawa, but I havent heard anyone getting medical after the file transferred to New Delhi.
Please reply (June 3,2012)
If you go through the spreadsheet, so far no one has received medical request, only PCC ( singhx01 ) via New Delhi

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
mspakp said:
got medical requests for my parents. They sent a letter to me, Can i scan and send the letter to my parents or do I have to courier it (should they have an actual letter or scanned and printed is good enough)

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.
when was your sponsorship approved and where was it transferred? thanks!

raatri

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2008
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
Approved as Sponsor
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCCs received April 16, 2012
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting..
cslave said:
Any body get any update from local visa office? Are we expecting anyting this year from local visa office? looks lke they are slow!!!!
no updated yet!! i keep calling CIC actually. when i called them last week they said my file is still in transition ( not yet reached Singapore).. so they are still preparing the package in CPC - M!!

wec660

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
nabha said:
my e cas changed a while agon that they startes processing the file on 27 april 2012
anybody in same situation or got request for passport from ottawa.
pls update
Hi nabha,

You're the fastest person in this forum. Please let us know if you hear anything from Ottawa.

cslave

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2012 from LVO
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
26-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2013
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
Waiting game starts again !! No update from local visa office. Feel Hopeless !!! Looks like CPC-M clearing backlog and local visa office to increase. With the current trend of local visa office I don't see any hope. Half year is gone !!! when , how they will reduce the backlog!!!!
Anybody from LVO (ISLB/ND/Singapore) get medical request ?? Anybody can give some hope for those LVO!!! Are we being treated equally or differently based on LVO !!!

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
cslave said:
Waiting game starts again !! No update from local visa office. Feel Hopeless !!! Looks like CPC-M clearing backlog and local visa office to increase. With the current trend of local visa office I don't see any hope. Half year is gone !!! when , how they will reduce the backlog!!!!
Anybody from LVO (ISLB/ND/Singapore) get medical request ?? Anybody can give some hope for those LVO!!! Are we being treated equally or differently based on LVO !!!
Hi cslave,

Just hang on a bit. By June next year, most of us should have all the visas ready. That may look a too far ahead, but if you look at the timeline that was in place before Nov 2011 (3-4 years additional wait at the LVOs), then this (the new process) appears better, doesn't it? I feel with a lot of VOs closed down, more confusion has been added there by it feels that the process isn't moving forward. When the dust settles down, things would start moving again. I hope :)

raatri

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2008
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
Approved as Sponsor
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting..
sakamath said:
Hi cslave,

Just hang on a bit. By June next year, most of us should have all the visas ready. That may look a too far ahead, but if you look at the timeline that was in place before Nov 2011 (3-4 years additional wait at the LVOs), then this (the new process) appears better, doesn't it? I feel with a lot of VOs closed down, more confusion has been added there by it feels that the process isn't moving forward. When the dust settles down, things would start moving again. I hope :)
hope you are right about all of us getting our visas by next year

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
raatri said:
no updated yet!! i keep calling CIC actually. when i called them last week they said my file is still in transition ( not yet reached Singapore).. so they are still preparing the package in CPC - M!!
Hi Raatri!
Do I understand your situation correctly that:
- you got the sponsor approval letter that stated that your file will be transferred to the Singapore VO
- however, when you called the CIC later they looked up your case and told you that the file is still in transition?
(did you call the usual central call centre, not LVO, right?)

Does that mean that those of us who got their parent(s) cases transferred to LVOs should not assume that the case already reached the LVO?

I am wondering if this is somethign specific to Singapore or applies to other offices...Maybe i should try calling too...

Browneagle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anik said:
Hi Raatri!
- you got the sponsor approval letter that stated that your file will be transferred to the Singapore VO
- however, when you called the CIC later they looked up your case and told you that the file is still in transition?

Does that mean that those of us who got their parent(s) cases transferred to LVOs should not assume that the case already reached the LVO?

I am wondering if this is somethign specific to Singapore or applies to other offices...Maybe i should try calling too...
It usually takes 15-25 days from the decision made to mailing to LVO.

In my case, CIC actually mailed the application to LVO in the first week of May
CIC usually mail the application in batches.
Hope this will help and best of luck.

raatri

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2008
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
Approved as Sponsor
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting..
Browneagle said:
It usually takes 15-25 days from the decision made to mailing to LVO.

In my case, CIC actually mailed the application to LVO in the first week of May
CIC usually mail the application in batches.
Hope this will help and best of luck.
i guess that is what they are trying to do. they mentioned they are preparing the package to send to Singapore.

raatri

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2008
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
Approved as Sponsor
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting..
Anik said:
Hi Raatri!

correct i did get the approval letter. last week it was still in Mississauga as they are preparing the package to be sent to Singapore.,

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
Anik said:
When a file is transferred from CPC-M to another office (Ottawa or LVO), the other office sends an 'AOR'. This confirms the date when they received your file. Not sure if Ottawa sends AOR, but LVOs sure do that within 3 months of receipt.

kltt

Mar 14, 2012
kltt said:
CIC seems to be moving ahead processing applications - I got two emails from LVO - Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago - for my wife parents (emailed dated May 24th 2012) and my parents (email dated May 26th 2012) - RE: Confirmation of application for permanent residence.

We already had our sponsorship approved and file sent to LVO a few weeks ago.

As I said before CIC seems to be moving ahead processing appications - Today my ecas status changed to "In Process" for both my wife parents and my parents.

We started processing name surname's application on May 30, 2012.

Next step should be request for Medicals.

This is from LVO - Port of Spain Trinidad and Tobago

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011