Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Toronto_pta said:
Only thing that seems justified is that if the dependent stopped studying after he/she turned 22. Then it might make sense. It seems a relatively simple rule for an immigration consultant to mess up on, unless of course he is extremely unqualified to be in that job.
I thought the rule was if below 22, then just need to be dependent on folks, not studying needed and it was for over 22 that studying was needed
when he said agent, did he mean consultant or CIC agent, if its consultant then he might have ruined his brothers case

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
waiting..... said:
as long as it's app recvd, u can expect to get DM any time. Did u order GCMS notes?
Don't worry. I totally understand ur frustration. U have been waiting more then anyone else in this forum.
Relax...u gona get "decision made" anytime.
Trust me u gona get it within a week or two. Many many people getting visa's
U have waited so long. Don't loose heart now.
Stay positive. Good news is in it's way.

harrie248

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Richadw said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I applied for my parents sponsership in july 2008 and medicals were done Dec,02012 , passports were sent in Dec,2012 too. My ecase status still says "In progress". I ordered GCMS notes 2 weeks ago and received the reply today.

We moved to a new address sept,2012 and did update on the cic website. In the GCMS notes, I noticed that they still have my old address even though my address was updated on CIC website long ago. Should i contact CIC? if yes, how? any number?

Also, I initially had my brother as an dependant with my parents and he was younger than 21 when I first applied but later when additional documents were requested last November, we didn't send his information because one of the agent we consulted told us not to send his info as he is not qualified.

I received a rufund of $75 somtimes in june or july of 2012 and i thought it was for my brother probably. I initially had my brother as an dependant with my parents and he was younger than 21. In the GCMS notes, they have mentioned that
"refund of overpayment of $75, processing fees were not submitted for the acc dep. unable to contact sponser for clarification.tried various times. dep included in sa's but not as an acc dep only as non-acc dep." i don't understand this part, what do they mean here?

Also, when additional documents were requested last November, we didn't send his information because one of the agent we consulted told us not to send his info as he is not qualified.
I'm really confused, what should i do?

please help! :(

My case is may 2008 medical and passport requsted 8 Nov.2012 ...sent on 30nov2012....ecas updated 19 Dec 2012 medical recived but still waiting

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Here is a new update about faster processing for workers and families.I dont think so thats true as all the processing timings are increasing.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-03-26.asp

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
Richadw said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I applied for my parents sponsership in july 2008 and medicals were done Dec,02012 , passports were sent in Dec,2012 too. My ecase status still says "In progress". I ordered GCMS notes 2 weeks ago and received the reply today.

We moved to a new address sept,2012 and did update on the cic website. In the GCMS notes, I noticed that they still have my old address even though my address was updated on CIC website long ago. Should i contact CIC? if yes, how? any number?

Also, I initially had my brother as an dependant with my parents and he was younger than 21 when I first applied but later when additional documents were requested last November, we didn't send his information because one of the agent we consulted told us not to send his info as he is not qualified.

I received a rufund of $75 somtimes in june or july of 2012 and i thought it was for my brother probably. I initially had my brother as an dependant with my parents and he was younger than 21. In the GCMS notes, they have mentioned that
"refund of overpayment of $75, processing fees were not submitted for the acc dep. unable to contact sponser for clarification.tried various times. dep included in sa's but not as an acc dep only as non-acc dep." i don't understand this part, what do they mean here?

Also, when additional documents were requested last November, we didn't send his information because one of the agent we consulted told us not to send his info as he is not qualified.
I'm really confused, what should i do?

please help! :(
It feels so bad when wel educated people makes such stupid mistakes.
Your brother was fully eligible to qualify for pr visa. He was not required to study after turning 22 coz he was below 22 at the time of sponsorship. He just needed to b single and not get married until he get pr visa.
Feeling bad at ur situation.
Pls contact cic asap. Mail
Them and explain the situation.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
siki said:
Here is a new update about faster processing for workers and families.I dont think so thats true as all the processing timings are increasing.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-03-26.asp
Read Islamabad thread, I am sure they won't agree to the above

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
harrie248 said:
My case is may 2008 medical and passport requsted 8 Nov.2012 ...sent on 30nov2012....ecas updated 19 Dec 2012 medical recived but still waiting
I can completely understand the frustation... but i think its your turn now.... you should get DM soon.... as my timelins is similar to your s and we got visa this week.....

All the best!!

harrie248

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
pimigration said:
I can completely understand the frustation... but i think its your turn now.... you should get DM soon.... as my timelins is similar to your s and we got visa this week.....

All the best!!
Thanx pimigration i am from ottawa canada .which part u from???

Richadw

Mar 13, 2013
next7flight said:
It feels so bad when wel educated people makes such stupid mistakes.
Your brother was fully eligible to qualify for pr visa. He was not required to study after turning 22 coz he was below 22 at the time of sponsorship. He just needed to b single and not get married until he get pr visa.
Feeling bad at ur situation.
Pls contact cic asap. Mail
Them and explain the situation.
I'm so upset at myself that i can't even explain. My dad trusted this guy way too much. he totally messed up my brother's case. I just spoke with a cic rep, she said my brother was totally eligible because when the application was applied, he was 21 and all he had to do to stay eligible was to stay single(which he is). She suggested me to email ND office with the situation, she also mentioned that as long as your parents have not received PR, you can still make changes to your applications. I've send an eamil to ND office with the detailes. I don't think anything can be done now but I'm trying y best. I feel so bad for my brother and for myself too. I want to have him here so bad. My didn't I check the CIC website or this forum before making that decision. Oh well, all I can do now is try my best. let's see.

Richadw

Mar 13, 2013
Unfortuantely, I've no proof of that because it was all verbal. I just spoke with a CIC agent on phone, she said that my brother was totally eligible. She suggested me to email ND office with details. I've emailed them already but I don't think anything can be done now. It's too late in my opinion but I'm gonna still try as much as i can:(. I feel so sad and upset. Feel like crying :(

user828 said:
Now thats scary - don't think thats the rule else lotta ppl might disqualify here

You have any communication proof that agent told you this? as you might wanna explain to Delhi as I assume the rules is he/she needs to be below 22 at time of sponsorship, not when additional papers are requested

Toronto_pta

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Richadw said:
Unfortuantely, I've no proof of that because it was all verbal. I just spoke with a CIC agent on phone, she said that my brother was totally eligible. She suggested me to email ND office with details. I've emailed them already but I don't think anything can be done now. It's too late in my opinion but I'm gonna still try as much as i can:(. I feel so sad and upset. Feel like crying :(
I can understand what you might be feeling. Don't loose heart though. There are other ways if this does not work. The student visa these days is relatively relaxed. You could try that in case immigration thing with family don't work out.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Richdw- Sorry to hear that but i hope they reconsider before making decision, the thing i sthat there are some chances right now cuz cic have not issued visas yet. One more thing you should definately meet your local MP and explain them everything, I m very sure he/she will be able to get you reply much faster..good luck and dont worry

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Gaggi- So how you like it here, you r so lucky weather is great from last 2 weeks or so, its sunny everyday. Hope your having fun, welcome and you will be amazed to see the crowd at nagar kirtan this year :)

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kandel said:
Gaggi- So how you like it here, you r so lucky weather is great from last 2 weeks or so, its sunny everyday. Hope your having fun, welcome and you will be amazed to see the crowd at nagar kirtan this year :)
So basically gagan moved from Punjab to Punjab 8)