Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
jasu said:
I sent the passport through courier (Canada post purolator) and country of residence as Canada, I also attached a covering letter stating that she is on super visa and residing with my family.
Did you tell them it had passports in it? how many passports were there and how long did it take to reach Delhi

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
So now I received Medical, these forms are specific for OUTSIDE INDDIA with IME#, although we already sent our meds, Dr said to bring photo and he will send these two. This is the 1st time I got something from ND

Rajaji, please update although it will be ironic that Meds sent is earlier than Meds reieved :)

inlaw

Star Member
Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2007
Doc's Request.
03-08-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
03-09-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
how long does a MP inquiry take? have anyone done it resently?...did it helped in anyway?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
inlaw said:
how long does a MP inquiry take? have anyone done it resently?...did it helped in anyway?
Some do it quickly, can be like 1-2 week

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
user828 said:
So now I received Medical, these forms are specific for OUTSIDE INDDIA with IME#, although we already sent our meds, Dr said to bring photo and he will send these two. This is the 1st time I got something from ND

Rajaji, please update although it will be ironic that Meds sent is earlier than Meds reieved :)
That is a good news. As your PP suggested, take these forms and photos to his office and have him send it over immediately. Ask your PP if he can also enclose a letter with reference to the reports sent earlier (Date of Medicals,Tracking Number, Proof of Delivery etc.) because original X-Ray films must have been mailed earlier and will not be available this time.

I think it was a good decision/effort to persuade your PP to use correct form 1017 (without UMI). Now you have IME# and it can be associated to your medical reports. Good luck...

When were these forms mailed? Did you receive it via mail or email?

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
veeru41 said:
status changed to In process today,we start processing your application janurary 24,2013 medical results have been received
veeru one step closer for you know if they need anything they will ask right know otherwise status updated to decision made shortly

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
hi is there any problem with online status web as soon as I click on it its says not available

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
veeru41 said:
status changed to In process today,we start processing your application janurary 24,2013 medical results have been received
Thats good veeru, congrats....

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
RajaJi said:
That is a good news. As your PP suggested, take these forms and photos to his office and have him send it over immediately. Ask your PP if he can also enclose a letter with reference to the reports sent earlier (Date of Medicals,Tracking Number, Proof of Delivery etc.) because original X-Ray films must have been mailed earlier and will not be available this time.

I think it was a good decision/effort to persuade your PP to use correct form 1017 (without UMI). Now you have IME# and it can be associated to your medical reports. Good luck...

When were these forms mailed? Did you receive it via mail or email?
They took the pics, stamped it and wrote a letter suggesting my folks came last week and didn't have new 1017, and asked them update it with the IME of enclosed form, the date was backdated from last week
I am grateful that they did this much

P.S Gave a copy and said, send the one with IME instead of the old one

It came via client-Update-Mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca ( 1 for father and 1 for mother ) , although it says from Delhi but I doubt its from there as someone in ND is not emailing me passport request, instead calling a Mumbai Number which I had given last year in my parents visit visa, my friend gave his address - I think they will mail him that paperwork since they confirmed it twice
===========================================================================================================================

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
gaggidhillon said:
veeru me too think in same manner its is automated message send by GCMS NOTES WHAT I FIND UNTIL KNOW EVEN THE E-MAIL ADDRESS IS
<Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>
Hey Gagan, weren't you wondering what came to you? without any attachment

See my reply above - I got the medical request form - is that what it was?

Now, don't take my comments on face value BUT a user on trackit site got the above document even though his mother did medicals in India

Did you request such forms for medicals IF your mother was in USA?
Are they assuming she is in USA and would require to use these forms
OR
Are they asking people to do meds with these new forms since it all changed after Nov, 2012

Rajaji - what is your call

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 (&quot;address change on 8 march&quot;DM on 11 march&quot;)
LANDED..........
Last week of march
user828 said:

Now, don't take my comments on face value BUT a user on trackit site got the above document even though his mother did medicals in India

OR
Are they asking people to do meds with these new forms since it all changed after Nov, 2012

hi hi got similar e-mail with no attachment on 22 dec 2012 but then on30 dec my status is updated to medical result received so i think they wrongly send this e-mail to me but having no attachment in it so after my status updated to medical received it clears my doubt

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 (&quot;address change on 8 march&quot;DM on 11 march&quot;)
LANDED..........
Last week of march
user828 said:

OR

but u should read the trackitt member status his/her status still not updated to medical received so might be they are not getting medical for that person