+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
itslaeq said:
May be then. I know a few dependents who were continuously enrolled in full-time studies only for visa purpose but did not get the visa unfortunately.
bt they are above 22 at the the of application. who got refusal.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
eric leon said:
bt they are above 22 at the the of application. who got refusal.
Is it that these people in CIC have no rules to follow or they do not want to follow rules? They do it differently in every case.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
bishoo1 said:
you are absolutely right as i was 18 year old at time of app filed in 2008 and they asked about my studies at final background check in mid of 2013 and we have submitted my bachelor program along with letter which was on Institute's Letter head because i am still in course..
If you are in Fulltime studies it is good for your case
hey bishoo brother. I have question for u.did cic mantioned in the letter tht dependent under 22 have to send study doucments?

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
vansh333 said:
He wudnt be consider as full tym student . he shld get enroll n sum specified course r diploma r degree frm sum recognized institute wid da condition dat affilation f dat institute shld be authenticated...
Thank you for ur suggestion. I wish u good luck and get good news from CIC. Happy New Year!

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
eric leon said:
hey bishoo brother. I have question for u.did cic mantioned in the letter tht dependent under 22 have to send study doucments?
yes its was particular mentioned about study documents for dependent
u just have to enroll in any study program ,if you are asking about my course which i did , well in 2008 i had pass my 12th grade and then brother filed imigration case and we were assuming like its going to b end in upcoming year or within 2 year so i just enrolled in Graphic designing diploma which was 2.5 year program just because we were assuming that it will not gonna take so much long time but unfortunately 2 3 years has passed we realized its not happening so i enrolled in ACCA and decided that i will do half of papers here then will continue in Canada at LSBF so i just did 3 papers of start also took admission in private institue just to make sure all fees receipt and attendence can b my evidence of my taking classes but they didnt ask about any proove for that well then in 2012 i enrolled in universty and started my private bachelor program of commerce and taking classes from privaTe institute which authorized by that universty we forunately got a good news of case approval and on 6 November 2012 we got Medicals then in june 2013 we got background check in which they asked about my current study documents so we submitted all my enrollment slip and along with letter which was on institute letter head and then on 31st october 2013 we got PPR we have submitted all , my parents are in Canada as Visitor so they asked orignal passport to them and as m out of canada so they asked photocopy of my full passport with photographs and a fill form which was attached in email , we have submitted all this on 14 November 2013 and our visa office received on 19 November 2013 but we are still waiting for passport to b return hopefully with visa its been over a month we didnt receive anything from them in PPR because there was written on letter that You are required to submit your passport(s), photographs along with a copy of this letter by MAIL within the next THIRTY (30) days from the date of this letter. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:
i am quite confused and stressed why are they taking too much time if they have established visa validity
please pray for me and i hope you all get it

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
bishoo1 said:
u just have to enroll in any study program ,if you are asking about my course which i did , well in 2008 i had pass my 12th grade and then brother filed imigration case and we were assuming like its going to b end in upcoming year or within 2 year so i just enrolled in Graphic designing diploma which was 2.5 year program just because we were assuming that it will not gonna take so much long time but unfortunately 2 3 years has passed we realized its not happening so i enrolled in ACCA and decided that i will do half of papers here then will continue in Canada at LSBF so i just did 3 papers of start also took admission in private institue just to make sure all fees receipt and attendence can b my evidence of my taking classes but they didnt ask about any proove for that well then in 2012 i enrolled in universty and started my private bachelor program of commerce and taking classes from privaTe institute which authorized by that universty we forunately got a good news of case approval and on 6 November 2012 we got Medicals then in june 2013 we got background check in which they asked about my current study documents so we submitted all my enrollment slip and along with letter which was on institute letter head and then on 31st october 2013 we got PPR we have submitted all , my parents are in Canada as Visitor so they asked orignal passport to them and as m out of canada so they asked photocopy of my full passport with photographs and a fill form which was attached in email , we have submitted all this on 14 November 2013 and our visa office received on 19 November 2013 but we are still waiting for passport to b return hopefully with visa its been over a month we didnt receive anything from them in PPR because there was written on letter that You are required to submit your passport(s), photographs along with a copy of this letter by MAIL within the next THIRTY (30) days from the date of this letter. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:
i am quite confused and stressed why are they taking too much time if they have established visa validity
They shouldn't have taken so long for your visa stamping but I am sure you will get it in the new year after the holidays. Your medicals expired in Nov 2013. So a 3 month extension would make it valid until Feb 2014. That probably is the deadline. You will have your pp back soon. Do not worry. Good Luck!

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
bishoo1 said:
thanks for full explanation.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
itslaeq said:
They shouldn't have taken so long for your visa stamping but I am sure you will get it in the new year after the holidays. Your medicals expired in Nov 2013. So a 3 month extension would make it valid until Feb 2014. That probably is the deadline. You will have your pp back soon. Do not worry. Good Luck!
yea they did extension of 3 months in our medical validity and Thanks for your wishes really so much appreciated i wish too for all applicants that everybody get good news in begining of new year ::) !

samHARVI

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
IN
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 7 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 15 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
04-12-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
6-17-2013
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
in progress -medical results rec'd. strted processing application dec,9th 13, DM may 5th
LANDED..........
july 2014
can anyone please tell me what are the steps after your ND visa office starts processing your file. and what is the average wait time after this far ..

hunny007

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2007
Doc's Request.
NOV 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2013
File Transfer...
OCT 2012
Med's Request
APR 2013 AND ADDITION TEST JULY 2013
Med's Done....
22 APR 2013 AND ADDITIONAL TEST JULY 2013 Re med,s aug 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
oct 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 17 2014 and send passport back nov25 2014
itslaeq said:
May be then. I know a few dependents who were continuously enrolled in full-time studies only for visa purpose but did not get the visa unfortunately.

they were above 22 when they applied thats why they refused

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Regarding the question of dependency:

If you were below 22 at the time of application, then you are a dependent unless you get married, period. It doesn't matter if you study or work.

Just because they ask for school records from those who were below 22 at the time of application doesn't mean that they want to see whether you are still a dependent or not. They ask for those records in order to have an updated record of your activity since you sent the application.

If you were below 22 at the time of application, you don't need to worry about anything in terms of dependency as long as you remain single.

hunny007 said:

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
hunny007 said:
Dere r sum under 22 dependents got rejectd as they quit studying .. Example s n dis forum too

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
eric leon said:
who is the example. try to give link buddy.or tell the name of tht guy
I forget dat one name dear her lvo ws islamabad out f her 2 dependent one ws relegated frm file as she quit studying . both were under 22.. May be XDboy remember her name .

XDBOY

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
16th March 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 2012
Med's Request
3rd May 2013
Med's Done....
14th June 2013
Passport Req..
3rd May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-Proccess: 20 Nov 2013, Decision Made: 09 Jan 2014, VISA STAMPED ON: 6th Jan 2014
LANDED..........
2nd Feb 2014
vansh333 said:
I forget dat one name dear her lvo ws islamabad out f her 2 dependent one ws relegated frm file as she quit studying . both were under 22.. May be XDboy remember her name .
it was cleared in document checklist dat they dont want any study records below 22, but we have send ours already,
Read bullet point No#4 "only for those who were above 22 at time when they applied in canada At CPC-M (sponsership application)"
n for us our age is locked-In so we qualify dependency...'lol still 17teen ;) '

[H1]Document Check-List:[/H1]
http://imageshack.com/a/img203/4455/i2xa.jpg

[H1]Medical & Dox. Request:[/H1]
http://imageshack.com/a/img14/184/7qhw.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img36/1421/lbr0.jpg

Now Tell me where do they ask educational documents for below 22