03-08-2012
Med's Done....
03-09-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
helping canadian said:
HELLO SONU 86.. I THINK THEY DO NOT REPLY IN PERSON OVER THERE AND INFACT IT IS USELESS TO CONTACT THEM IN PERSON BCS THEY
WILL NOT REPLYY .., MEAN WILE I WOULD ASK THAT IS THERE ANY RULE THAT MEDICAL WILL EXTEND FOR 15 MONTHS ,, I MEAN 3 MONTHS MOREE OR THEY WILL ASK TO GO AGAIN FOR MEDICAL PROCESS AND I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY BODY WHOSE PASSPORT ARE THERE FOR 12 MONTHS HOW MUCH MORE CANT UNDERSTAND THIS
I herard 15 months is a norm now a days

Dream1

Nov 1, 2012
No.. Medical are Just valid for 12 Month Only.

Validity period of a medical certificate on CIC site as well as on later which we got for Medical
Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff."

the matter of 15 month is that If Immigration officer wants to review your file in 15 Month then they can ask Medical officer for reassessment of Medical file (Long processes) and then then they will review yor medical and give another Medical certi . and the bad thing is that then Medical certi will valid for one more year from date of reassessment so wait of one more year once entered in this process ..
please read this for more details ..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp
I am so worried as our Medical gonna expire in last week of November . what v can do .??

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Wht to do yaar ,they r not working according to their own rules n regulations,for how long we r gonna ww8t,its really getting difficult

XDBOY

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
16th March 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 2012
Med's Request
3rd May 2013
Med's Done....
14th June 2013
Passport Req..
3rd May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-Proccess: 20 Nov 2013, Decision Made: 09 Jan 2014, VISA STAMPED ON: 6th Jan 2014
LANDED..........
2nd Feb 2014
a31 said:
Wht to do yaar ,they r not working according to their own rules n regulations,for how long we r gonna ww8t,its really getting difficult

mera no# kab aayega!??? applicants who had done medicals last year are not getting DM on dere files , mera medical to june 2013 mein hua tha, should i expect good news next to next year, its not right to hold passports more than a year

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
Friends,

I have a question about the parent sponsorship process. The program is going to be re-opened on January 4th, so I was in the process of filling out the documents and getting everything ready so I could apply ASAP. However I noticed that on one of the forms, the IMM1344E, the undertaking agreement is still for 10 years, instead of 20 as per the announcement made in June. So this means that the forms have not yet been updated.

So does that mean that I have to wait until CIC uploads the new forms on the site before I can fill them out? If that's the case and they upload the forms on January 4th, then it will take far too long to fill them out and gather supporting documents (as per new requirements if any).

What are other members here doing about this? Should I wait or just get everything ready now? Thanks! :) :)

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Applied in Dec 2009 for parents sponsorship at CPC-Mississauga.

I received a letter from CPC-Mississauga last month asking for updated forms and other documents. I have 2 questions:

1- Once I submit the requested documents, how long it could take more for CPC Mississauga to make a decision on my application for sponsorship?

2- Once the application is approved from Canada, and sent to the Visa Office overseas, will I still need to maintain LICO (Low income cut off) in the years to come until the PR application is approved?

Please advice.

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
hello guys
i want to apply for caips note gcms Since i am representative to my parents as i am in canada do i still need their consent should they fill and sign the form Imm 5744 or there is no need and also i want to know if apllying gcms ieffects the processing of case or not
Thankss alot

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dream1 said:
No.. Medical are Just valid for 12 Month Only.

Validity period of a medical certificate on CIC site as well as on later which we got for Medical
Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant's file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff."

the matter of 15 month is that If Immigration officer wants to review your file in 15 Month then they can ask Medical officer for reassessment of Medical file (Long processes) and then then they will review yor medical and give another Medical certi . and the bad thing is that then Medical certi will valid for one more year from date of reassessment so wait of one more year once entered in this process ..
please read this for more details ..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp
I am so worried as our Medical gonna expire in last week of November . what v can do .??

SO DREAM 1 CAN U PLS INTEREPT THIS THING IN SIMPLE WORDS AS THESES THINGS ARE DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND MY MEDICAL HAS EXPIRED SO WILL THEY ISSUE ME CERTIFICATE OR ANOTHER MEDICAL AND ON THE OTHER SIDE MEDICAL EXPIRY DATE IS FROM THE DATE WE HAVE DONE MEDICAL OR FROM THE DATE MEDICAL OFFIER HAS PAASED MEDICAL RESULTS CAN U PLS TELL US THIS THINGS ,,THANKS

inlaw

Star Member
Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2007
Doc's Request.
03-08-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
03-09-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
Our medicals expired today... Passports been 1 year with LVO :(
There will be many like us as bulk medicals requests were sent a year ago to hundreds ppl.
Seems Cic failed to plan.

sumi_0530

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2009
Doc's Request.
26-09-2011
File Transfer...
20-10-2012
Med's Request
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
inlaw said:
There will be many like us as bulk medicals requests were sent a year ago to hundreds ppl.
Have you tried calling CIC Delhi, I think you should call and ask about situation.?
And send mails with subject line as Urgent

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
inlaw said:
Inlaw u should email them ,ask ur MP tto enquire abt ur case ,hope u get gud news soon god bless u

Dream1

Nov 1, 2012
in nutshell I would say as I know Medical valid for 12 months only not 15 month . Medical valid for 15 month for Just reassessment.
they giving less priority to parents file.. so worried after seen many files with medical expired in October..

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inlaw said:
YES IN LAW MINE HAS ALSO EXPIRED ON 13TH OCTOBER , BUT CANT HELP IT
WHAT WE CAN DO JUST SIIT LIKE THIS ONLY OR IS THERE ANY SOLUTION , ]
IF THEY WILL KEEP FOR ANOTHER 6 TO 8 MONTHS THEN ALSO WE WILL SIT LIKE '
THIS ONLY??????????????????

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
lionheart7 said:

I received a letter from CPC-Mississauga last month asking for updated forms and other documents. I have 2 questions:

1- Once I submit the requested documents, how long it could take more for CPC Mississauga to make a decision on my application for sponsorship?

2- Once the application is approved from Canada, and sent to the Visa Office overseas, will I still need to maintain LICO (Low income cut off) in the years to come until the PR application is approved?

Please advice.
1. Minimum 3 months.

2. Yes, as they can ask the proof of it any time they finalize the application.

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
lionheart7 said:

1- Once I submit the requested documents, how long it could take more for CPC

Mississauga to make a decision on my application for sponsorship?

Please advice.

[/quote
Our ws done n one month nd case ws snd 2 lvo