+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2024

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship (IMM 5768)
is not letting me sign electronically even though the guide says we have to electronically sign. The form isnt letting me type out my signature. Should I print it out and sign?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Form IMM 0008 asks for current country of residence. My parents are currently in Canada visiting on a supervisa since 2019. I have selected "visitor" from the drop down list. Their status has been lawfully maintained via visitor extensions. For the "To" date I have listed the date of expiry of the most recent visitor record, is that the correct way to answer this question?

Also, should I upload a copy of the visitor record along with an LOE (explaining they are currently here on a supervisa and status has been kept maintained and will attach the visitor records as proof). Or will that not be necessary?

wish2024

Jun 8, 2024
Can passport, aadhaar, high school marksheet or pension document be used as a birth certificate alternative?
You can get BIRTH CERITIFICATE NOT FOUND certificate form from your municipality. Along with this, you can use high school marksheet etc where your birthdate is mentioned and old passport where your parents names are mentioned.

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship (IMM 5768)
is not letting me sign electronically even though the guide says we have to electronically sign. The form isnt letting me type out my signature. Should I print it out and sign?

Same issue for me, so did you print and sign?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
The additional family information form wants names in your native language (for example, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean or Japanese script or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code). We have listed "Urdu" as native tongue for parents and english as language of communication in the app. How do we fill out all the relatives names in native tongue? Does anyone have experience with this?

help_24

Jun 10, 2024
The additional family information form wants names in your native language (for example, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean or Japanese script or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code). We have listed "Urdu" as native tongue for parents and english as language of communication in the app. How do we fill out all the relatives names in native tongue? Does anyone have experience with this?
You can use google translator (type in english-it will show in urdu) and then copy paste urdu name in application

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
You can use google translator (type in english-it will show in urdu) and then copy paste urdu name in application
I put my mom (the spouse) as home maker on her resume. My dad is the principle applicant. I also put her current and intended occupation as homemaker on the form. Is that okay?

maple_leaf987

Jun 11, 2024
I have two questions regarding form IMM5768:

- For question 14, I need to provide the employment history and the gross income/benefits for the three consecutive tax years. I will include a line item from January to December for each tax year to match the notice of assessment. For Jan 2024 until Present, what should I insert as Gross income? Should it be the gross income for the year or for Jan to July since it is until "present"

- For Question 3A. "Number of persons included in box#3 of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)". I am sponsoring only my mother and I am single, so the family size is 2. If I insert the number from box #3 in IMM0008 in Question 3A, this makes the total in question 7 "total number of persons for the purpose of determining your minimum necessary income" as 3, since myself is included already in Question 1. What should I do?

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Greetings, we have recently submitted a parents' sponsorship application on May 2024 but failed to include information regarding a prior visitor visa refusal. How can we update this information with IRCC without an AOR? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi friends i was filling the 1344 sponsorship form there is a one question 3. are you sponsoring a member of the family class or a member of the spouse or common law partner in canada class. what should be the answer yes or No. am confused the family class thing.

Am a canadian citizen sponsoring my mother who stays in india.